• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Infomercial Ever or Feet-In-A-Box – MM/F Feet

ElFewja

Verified
I guess my new post day will be Friday.

Anyway, this was just a short thing I did after reading some posts over in the tickling discussion section of the TMF a few months ago. The post involved a Korean woman asking how best to break her desire to be tickled to her boyfriend, and one of the first suggestions was 1: get a box, 2: put your feet in that box, 3: give him that box. I liked the idea of it, but in retrospect as of right now, I kind of wish I had gone a different way with it, where someone did as that post suggested (gave someone that box). Oh well.

Enjoy

Best Infomercial Ever or Feet-In-A-Box – MM/F Feet

So I turned on the T.V. the other day and had to order one of these things : ). Let me relay to you this info-mercial, though. It went a little something like this. *Insert a cheesy but effective 1970s star fade away*

There were these two guys – both wore blue jeans and flannel shirts, and were unimpressive but bulky men with well trimmed beards - on a very plain set, with a manila curtain serving as the background, and a cheap looking hardwood floor. It was supposed to be a Christmas themed QVC style show, but there was really only a small pine tree in a pot on the stage’s center, with a single, pathetic gift by it. They brought out their various items from off stage, sometimes during a commercial that interrupted the show and other times not. As far as I was concerned, the point of interest began a few minutes after I happened upon this channel, just before I could turn it off.

“Well Joe, shall we continue with our Crazy Christmas Bargain Sale?” Spoke one after a particularly long commercial advocating some guy I never heard of for a government position that didn’t sound impressive at all.

“Alright Bob. What’s the next item up for sale?”

“It’s actually this box right here, behind me,” said the one referred to as Bob as he motioned to the single gift box behind him.

“Just a box, Bob?”

“Oh, this is no ordinary box, Joe! It’s our patented Feet-In-A-Box, a top seller!”

“Feet-in-a-box, Bob? What’s that?”

“I’ll show you.” The camera changed at this point to a slightly over head view of the box; it was a white thing striped with blue, the top held to the rest of it by means of a large red ribbon, but had the unusual trait of legs sticking out of the far end, which continued to trail off behind the curtain; until then, the legs had been masked by the camera’s angle so that the thing did not appear so sinister. “You see, Joe, Feet-In-A-Box is an all-in-one bondage kit for an unassuming lady’s feet.”

“Well Bob, what use would I have for that?”

“Why, to trap and tickle a young lady’s feet, of course. Haven’t you ever been in a situation where a girl’s feet were right in front of you, and you were tickling them, but she kept pulling away? Or worse, they were in front of you and not being tickled?”

“Why, yes I have, Joe!”

“Well no more! With Feet-In-A-Box, the lady-in-question’s feet are made completely immobile so that you can subjugate them to all the tickling they deserve and more!”

“Wow, Joe! But how does it work?”

“I’ll show you.” The Bob character then opened the box, revealing the loveliest feet I had ever seen, their wrinkled soles facing the screen in an extremely tantalizing manner as the set’s spotlight reflected off their bright, glistening surface, causing me to wonder if it was sweat or some sort of lotion, or even oil. Around each toe, I could see what looked like a silver toe ring, but I wrote it off at the time; the feet were very pretty, with nice wrinkles and a creamy color that remained consistent over the entirety of the bottoms of her feet. “You see, Joe, this “box” is actually compromised of a very fine oak! In the back, right here,” he motioned towards the back, “The top half of this wall can be removed, and even locked shut, via our patented and very popular Lock-U-Tite brand padlock, sold separately. All you need to do is remove the wooden panel, insert your damsel’s ankles into the two padded holes cut here and Walla! You have your Feet-In-A-Box, ready to give to any friend or family member!”

“It sounds so simple, Joe!”

“That’s because it is, Bob! And they can’t escape, no matter how hard they struggle. Watch!” The camera changed to it’s original position, but now with a small screen showing the feet in the corner; the curtain was then pulled back, revealing a lovely blonde lady, her arms bound behind her back and a white gag in her mouth, as she squirmed about on the floor in a way that rumpled her red dress in a fierce manner.

“But Joe, won’t they move the box while struggling?”

“Not at all Bob! The wood has been weighted by thirty pounds of iron, so that no matter how much they struggle, they won’t be able to pull away from your hands or tools!” That was when he reached into the box and began stroking her right sole, causing the pretty little thing to shriek and laugh into her gag, and though she was gagged, her laughs were still very audible though slightly muffled.

“Ah, I see our lovely assistant Angelina has volunteered to help demonstrate this product!”

“Volunteered nothing, Joe! We got tired of her hiding these sexy feet in her heels all day, and managed to drug her coffee just for this occasion!”

“I’d feel a little bad if she wasn’t a total bitch, Bob! But tell me, what is keeping her from wiggling her feet away from your fingers inside of that box?”

“I’m glad you asked Joe! One of the proud feet-ures,” they both stopped to have a scripted laugh here, “of our product are these tiny bands of silver that hold toes straight against the bottom of the board! Between these rings and the Lock-U-Tite brand padlock, poor Angelina here can only suffer as I stroke her arch, like so!” He continued to run two of his fingers up and down her arch, causing her to buck and pull away at the box with her legs, but despite her struggles did not manage to move it at all; she continued to scream behind her gag; I’m sure I heard help, and let me go.

“Wow, Bob, she really is completely immobile, and it doesn’t sound like she likes it one bit!”

“She certainly doesn’t, Joe!”

“Maybe I should give you a helping hand,” they had another scripted laugh here, “so we can bring a smile to her face.” She turned then, her eyes very wide, and began to yell through her gag; it sounded like no, please no, don’t, but I’m not sure, and anyway I’m not the most unbiased of people; I probably wanted to hear that. The Joe figure knelt down by the box and the two men began to viciously tickle her feet, each focusing on the foot closest to them; they kept turning towards her and saying things that the camera barely picked up; something about not being such a bitch after this, something about her asking for raises, etc. I couldn’t hear it very well. The entire time, she continued to fight against this wonderful little product and throughout the five or so minutes made no progress whatsoever, sealing the sale for me. But then a commercial for the product came up, with still shots of what had to be a model, the camera raised slightly above her while facing her beaming, inconceivably white smile, and behind her I could see the pretty little thing’s feet locked in that happy little device. The screen showed the product’s name, and had a very large Buy Now sign above a phone number.

Yeah, I left the room to buy it – and I do feel a little silly for that – but came back in time to see them advertising a second product, something called a Tickle-U-Gewd Brush. Actually, it seemed little more than an outrageously priced electric toothbrush, albeit specifically designed for tickling, but it certainly affected Angelina, forcing her to shriek and convulse, and I almost considering buy it too based upon her performance, but yeah, I already have an electric toothbrush so no.

Oh, as an aside, the show continued for quite a bit, selling various tickling related tools and gizmos. It was pretty neat. Every now and then they brought out another well bound woman, but I don’t remember the show entirely well, mostly because I kept falling asleep during it. It was three in the morning, though. Shame, that; wish this stuff was on during mid-day so I could have caught it all, but I guess my wallet is pretty glad the show wasn’t so early.

Are these supposed to be the guys that yell while they're selling the samurai words?

Is that a Home Movies reference, by chance?

Do they sell swords on these things? I only see jewelry. But yes, that was what I was going for - attempted to make the dialogue really, really bad/scripted, like something you would hear Billy Mays say.

Thank you for your kind words.

Etc.

Yeah, sort of like this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qPZW28L4deo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qPZW28L4deo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thankee.

As *soon* as I started that video I recognized the shoddy workmanship on those swords. I have a set similar to them, and yeah they are not very... well made. Not that the blade ever shot off like that, but still... thanks for the clip though :eek:.

Etc

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back