• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling of Ving Rhames (Preview) F/M None Consent

Just a little something I am working on for Kis123. Our relationship sure has done a 180 since we first slammed heads in the forums early days. I for one am glad cause Kis's head is just as hard as mine, and that hurts allot. :xpulcy:

The Tickling of Ving Rhames
By SlaverTickler
For: Kis123
Starring: Ving Rhames & ???? ??????
F/M, None Consent, Bondage, Tease, & Denial

It was a warm spring evening when action star Ving Rhames awoke to find himself bound to his bed, and quite helpless. Looking around his dark bed room, he couldn’t see who could have done this, but he knew once he got lose he was going to kick somebody’s ass. The fucker who’s done this had a real sick sense of humour because he had left Vince strapped down in nothing but his boxer briefs and nothing else. The sound of the door knob turning caught the muscular actors attention causing him to turn his head to the side, too see the silhouette standing the door way

The light from the hallway made it impossible to really be sure of who was entering the room, except that it appeared to be a tall woman. Once the door was closed Ving could see that the intruder was wearing a dark sweat suit and a black ski mask. It was such cliché attire the actor almost thought he was in one of his direct to DVD films. The lady in black walked over to the foot of his bed and removed the glove from her right hand. Ving watched as a set of long pale fingers wiggled in the air, with long red nails at the end of each one.

“What the fuck do you want?” asked Ving.

“I want to know why we’ve never worked together Mr. Rhames?” asked the woman as she dragged one of her nails along the arch of his foot, “Am I not pretty enough to be in a film with you?”

“Hey, cut that out!” exclaimed Ving as he jerked his leg in surprise, “I don’t even know who you are, so how can I tell you.”

“Oh, so I’m just not a big enough star for you then hmmm?” she asked, tipping her head to one side.

“Hey… cut that shit out!” demanded Ving as the sole of his foot was stroked again, “I don’t know who you are because…”

“Maybe if I was younger like say… Kelly Hu, or maybe Sara Polly.” she interrupted, a second finger now stroking the arch of the bound man’s foot, “Oh, what’s the matter Mr. Rhames, are you feet a little sensitive?”

“Yeah… snicker… a little… hehehe… knock it the fuck off!” he screamed.

The woman chuckled and knelt down by the helpless foot. Ving soon found his limb bombarded with soft scratches, and it was only a matter of seconds before he found himself in hysterics. The bound man’s normally deep masculine voice became a shrill as his larynx would allow. The man’s muscles strained against the chains that kept him helpless, his legs pulling the hardest. Giggles could also be heard at the foot of the bed as his tormentor delighted in torturing him. Ving had been through some crazy things in his life, but nothing like this had ever happened, and he hoped it would never happen again.

Dispite his scream for her to stop, the masked woman could help but notice the growing bulge in the man’s shorts. It appeared, at least to her, that he must be enjoying her attention to his feet. A large smile formed under her mask, and her eyes widened in delight at t he unexpected reactions. If the foot tickling was causing arousle on some level, then it gave her another wicked way to torment his helpless form. Pulling back the man’s large toes with one hands she began to ruthlessly rake her nails over his sole, causing him to howl and scream for her to stop.

“Hahaha, hehehe, hahaha… stop it, you crazy bitch… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha… I’m gonna fucking kill you… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… when I get out of this!” Ving screamed.

“Oh isn’t that just adorable.” said the woman with a patronizing tone, “You giggling and threatening me at the same time, I just thing that is so cute.”

Ving got a slight respite, but only slight, as his tormentor got up and moved around the bed. She sighed as she saw how his cock was straining the fabric of his boxer-briefs, she couldn’t wait to fold back the elastic band and expose the large black love muscle to the air, and to merciless teasing at her hands, and mouth for that matter. For now however she new she had to bide her time, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t going to enjoy herself before hands. With that in mind, she straddled the man’s thickly muscled thighs and, after removing her other clove, began to slowly drag her nails over his legs.

“No, stop… hehehe, hahaha… stop that, I’m warning you!” screamed Ving as he desperitly tried to buck his captor off of him, hahaha… don’t squeeze my knees… heheheh, Hahahahahaha, hehehe, stop it!”

I should have it finnished soon, I hope you will enjoy the finnished product. When the ler is revealed I think you will agree she was a good choice. ;)

Last edited:
Wow, that was so funny. When I read it I went, "What? Ving...Oh I've got to read this." I was throroughly entertained!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back