• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Idea...

ragnar117

Hey all,

I've been a lurker for a long time and decided it's time to write some stuff. My idea is based on a fictional universe where people can obtain a license to legally abduct women. It's a giant corporation that 'collects', trains and sells women for pleasure, work or what have you.

Anyway, I am going to take that general idea, and with heavy inspiration from the Nylon Dungeon, add the tickle flare to it. So here is my idea: adding a tickle division to this universe, where women are sold to people who want tickle slaves. Now, here is my angle. These women I am about to post are all women I know. We all worked at a large retail store together that closed March of last year. I'm thinking of writing some fiction about this store closing and the women being enslaved and sold into a lifetime of tickling.

Is this something you guys would like? http://s959.photobucket.com/albums/ae76/boundoggle/

If you do, who would you like first? I'm ready to start this!

Hey all,

I've been a lurker for a long time and decided it's time to write some stuff. My idea is based on a fictional universe where people can obtain a license to legally abduct women. It's a giant corporation that 'collects', trains and sells women for pleasure, work or what have you.

Anyway, I am going to take that general idea, and with heavy inspiration from the Nylon Dungeon, add the tickle flare to it. So here is my idea: adding a tickle division to this universe, where women are sold to people who want tickle slaves. Now, here is my angle. These women I am about to post are all women I know. We all worked at a large retail store together that closed March of last year. I'm thinking of writing some fiction about this store closing and the women being enslaved and sold into a lifetime of tickling.

Is this something you guys would like?

If you do, who would you like first? I'm ready to start this!

I like this idea in part, but I think it would be more interesting if the license worked both ways. Men or women could be the victims of abductions and training. I would also recomend either using 100% fictional women, or women you don't know (aka celebrities). There is a real lack of F/M content in the story section and if you did it right this type of story will get a huge responce from the Female ler members of the forum. Plus the idea of turning women in to sex slaves has been done to death, but a rivalry between a female and male agents who train members of the opposit sex into playthings for the rich and famouse would be a far more interesting read.

Just some ideas that you can use if you think it will help.
ST

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back