• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sitting tickle position

mike273273

TMF Regular
Has anyone thought of this position? Most clips I see have the lee lying down on their back and then the second half might be on their stomach. Why not have them sitting up and say grabbing onto something above. You can still access their feet that way and even better you can access their back. I feel the back is important. Even better you can access their ENTIRE upper body! In so many clips I see the back neglected!

On the subject of positions, is it possible that some parts are more ticklish when on your stomach? I saw a clip where someone was of course giggling when tickled in her armpits when on her back. However when she changed positions onto her back she giggled more when she was tickled on her armpits. Could this be because there is less room to move, so in a way the fingers are trapped when they are tickling someone's armpits when they are lying on their back?

Positions where the victim is laying down with arms over the head are more comfortable than those when the lee is sitting or standing. The arms will go numb pretty quickly.

Rhiannon is right about the arms and you can add the shoulders to that as well. In my personal play, I have a position just as you described Mike, which involves me kneeling on a padded bench, bound at the ankles and knees and my arms bound to the ceiling; however, I typically cannot maintain that position for more than 30 minutes before it becomes uncomfortable. Although, I will say that during those 30 minutes or so, virtually everything is exposed. :firedevil

Also, I don't know what it is, but certain spots on me are definitely more ticklish when I'm bound face down.

Last edited:
Agree on Rhiannon's.
Sitting is still ok while standing is much less comfortable esp. when tiptoed.
But on the other hand, sometimes i found i was more ticklish when lying down
coz i concentrated more on the ticklishness w/o any distraction.

I was more so thinking sitting on your backside with your legs in front of you, say on a bed, not kneeling. Would this be uncomfortable? Although your hands would have to be holding onto something above. Another option would be sitting on the edge of a bed with your legs dangling off. Once again the issue of finding something to hold onto is an issue!

I see what you mean QueenMari. I searched for tickle challenge and saw this clip where they are sitting on their backside and holding onto something.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=52689097

In such instances they are sitting and have their whole upperbody exposed. Can anyone confirm that such a position would be uncomfortable?

After starting this thread, I am beginning to think maybe it would be better for me to be lying down!

I was more so thinking sitting on your backside with your legs in front of you, say on a bed, not kneeling. Would this be uncomfortable? Although your hands would have to be holding onto something above. Another option would be sitting on the edge of a bed with your legs dangling off. Once again the issue of finding something to hold onto is an issue!

As long as your body is straight up with your arms lifted, yes, it is uncomfortable. There won't be blood pumped into them for too long.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back