• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

chatroom

tickler814

TMF Expert
Hi,
just tried to get into the chatroom....and keep getting a box in the top left hand corner...telling me to go to chat-desire.net...can anyone tell me what that's all about...and is anyone else having the same difficulty ????
Hope someone has the answer....can't not have access to the chatroom ???

Myriads said in the tech assistance area that the digichat was hacked. They have to wait for the company to fix it. This has unfortunately happened in the past. I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

Mitch

As Mitchell said, it is indeed down and the tech peoples are on it as its beyond our capacity to sort.

These things rarely take long to sort out, things should be back to normal soon :)

looks like it's been hacked again, 01/05/2010 was asked a password when i tried to enter it..

Yes it has been hacked again. We are waiting on a fix from Digi Chat

Myriads

Why are they doing this to us tickle fetish people.. blah, why are we being punished, we just want to put more laughter in the world :p that's not bad!

There seems to be an obsession with hacking anything that is in any way associated with VBulletin based boards, right now. Be it the boards, the third party stuff or the members.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back