• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it possible to make someone explode from tickling?

JS805

TMF Master
We throw the phrase "tickling someone to death" around a lot. But what does that really mean? Is that just tickling them and simultaneously not feeding them so that they starve to death or die from dehydration? Or can we actually tickle someone to death, literally? Like maybe you hit a really good spot in her sweaty/smelly armpits and keep going there harder and harder until she becomes more and more red with silent laughter. Finally, she just spontaneously combusts. That is truly tickling someone to death. A little birdy told me that it's possible. I think this is important to discuss...it's no laughing matter. And the better question is, who hated that pun I just made?

I would think it is possible. Afterall, if you make someone laugh and scream for hour after hour with no break, they can asphixiate or have a stroke, etc. Possible, I suppose.

It probably creates a huge mess when pieces of her body fly everywhere though from the combustion. Do her hands remain in the ropes even though the rest of her body flew everywhere across the room?

Happens to me all the time. There's quite a mess to clean up, but what can you do?

Oh don't worry about me...I'm not really creepy. But if you would like to give me some advice on how to come off as less creepy or weird, I'm definitely open to hearing it. You'll just have to give me a few days before we can talk...gotta actually run to the store right now and buy some more chloroform to use for stalking some of the TMF girls (crystal light, emily, etc). But like I said, in a few days I'm all ears.

Oh don't worry about me...I'm not really creepy. But if you would like to give me some advice on how to come off as less creepy or weird, I'm definitely open to hearing it. You'll just have to give me a few days before we can talk...gotta actually run to the store right now and buy some more chloroform to use for stalking some of the TMF girls (crystal light, emily, etc). But like I said, in a few days I'm all ears.
I know that's in jest love, and I'm sure you're not the bad, but it just sounds a bit off and it's not especially funny is all I'm sayin (seriously some of the guys on here really would chloroform people on here if they could, they are that bad - I'm not sayin you're one of them).

I think this is important to discuss...it's no laughing matter. And the better question is, who hated that pun I just made?

:hello: Oh...oh...me...I hated the pun :bwahaha:

I know that's in jest love, and I'm sure you're not the bad, but it just sounds a bit off and it's not especially funny is all I'm sayin (seriously some of the guys on here really would chloroform people on here if they could, they are that bad - I'm not sayin you're one of them).

I am one of them. I do it all the time. Please don't knock it until you've tried it. Or if you don't like the yucky stench of chloroform, you can try other means of rendering them unconscious (a love tap from a baseball bat for example).

@myth: Ha, I was waiting for someone to answer the key question! Congrats on being 1st!!!

I am one of them. I do it all the time. Please don't knock it until you've tried it. Or if you don't like the yucky stench of chloroform, you can try other means of rendering them unconscious (a love tap from a baseball bat for example).

@myth: Ha, I was waiting for someone to answer the key question! Congrats on being 1st!!!
*shrugs* If you wont to make such jokes love thats really up to you. Through you're totally harmless so don't kid yaself :p

*shrugs* If you wont to make such jokes love thats really up to you. Through you're totally harmless so don't kid yaself :p

Look...the bottom line is this: You're a female 'ler and I've clearly been a bad boy in this topic and I must be punished by your 'ler skills. I will just have to take it. I shouldn't have done the crime if I can't do the time. So, where/when???

Look...the bottom line is this: You're a female 'ler and I've clearly been a bad boy in this topic and I must be punished by your 'ler skills. I will just have to take it. I shouldn't have done the crime if I can't do the time. So, where/when???
:p I don't think you've been THAT bad love. Besides that sounds more like punishment for me *laughs* ;)

Darn. Well, if I tickle you until you spontaneously combust, then will I have been bad enough and you will punish me with tickling? Maybe if a finger or 2 survive the combustion you can make it happen.

Darn. Well, if I tickle you until you spontaneously combust, then will I have been bad enough and you will punish me with tickling? Maybe if a finger or 2 survive the combustion you can make it happen.
Not ticklish love, so you'd have no luck with that one :p If you just wont fingers to tickle you perhaps "Thing T. Thing" or whatever that glove was from the Admas Family is more up ya alley :p

Thing is a guy....maybe if he had a female significant other it would work. And you're not ticklish? Damn...that foils my plans. I made this topic knowing that fightinggirl666 was going to come in here and not like the content which would lead me to act bad and ask for tickle punishment. I knew you would say I wasn't bad enough so that I could suggest tickling you into combustion which would then lead to you getting revenge on me through tickling. I planned all of this, but the one flaw is that you aren't ticklish! Damn, and I would have gotten away with it too...

We throw the phrase "tickling someone to death" around a lot. But what does that really mean? Is that just tickling them and simultaneously not feeding them so that they starve to death or die from dehydration? Or can we actually tickle someone to death, literally? Like maybe you hit a really good spot in her sweaty/smelly armpits and keep going there harder and harder until she becomes more and more red with silent laughter. Finally, she just spontaneously combusts. That is truly tickling someone to death. A little birdy told me that it's possible. I think this is important to discuss...it's no laughing matter. And the better question is, who hated that pun I just made?

Yes. Force feed them beans and plug every hole. They'll blow up.

Thing is a guy....maybe if he had a female significant other it would work. And you're not ticklish? Damn...that foils my plans. I made this topic knowing that fightinggirl666 was going to come in here and not like the content which would lead me to act bad and ask for tickle punishment. I knew you would say I wasn't bad enough so that I could suggest tickling you into combustion which would then lead to you getting revenge on me through tickling. I planned all of this, but the one flaw is that you aren't ticklish! Damn, and I would have gotten away with it too...
Of course you planned it, you're that smart *sparkles*. :p do your research first (read my profile) - ain't ticklish anywhere *wiggles nose*

And "I would have gotten away with it too..." if It wasn't for you pesky female lers :p *wonders how many scobby doo shows js805 has been in* - I'm guessing he played a Zoombie (something about his charm, wit, vocabulary and intellegence matching that of a typically Zombie) :D

Of course you planned it, you're that smart *sparkles*. :p do your research first (read my profile) - ain't ticklish anywhere *wiggles nose*

And "I would have gotten away with it too..." if It wasn't for you pesky female lers :p *wonders how many scobby doo shows js805 has been in* - I'm guessing he played a Zoombie (something about his charm, wit, vocabulary and intellegence matching that of a typically Zombie) :D

You meddling female lers! Anyway, even if I was a zombie in Scooby Doo, that would still mean I'm a human because I would just have a realistic looking zombie mask on. In the end I would get tied up and then one of you rips my realistic mask off. So you pretty much said that I have the charm, wit, vocabulary, and intelligence of a typical human with a zombie mask. And for that, I thank you!

You meddling female lers! Anyway, even if I was a zombie in Scooby Doo, that would still mean I'm a human because I would just have a realistic looking zombie mask on. In the end I would get tied up and then one of you rips my realistic mask off. So you pretty much said that I have the charm, wit, vocabulary, and intelligence of a typical human with a zombie mask. And for that, I thank you!
That explanation was bizzare and convoluted even by you're standards! What I said was not a complement (but it sure was fun to banter with ya ;))

If people exploded from tickling, ticklers would have kill stickers on the sides of the cars much like aces did in WWII...

There has been reports on wikipedia of it happening but I don't think they died from the tickling itself.I think you would have to tickle someone over the course of days and they would either die from dehydration or exhaustion.It's hard for me to believe the exhaustion too because I think you would pass out before you would die of exhaustion as well so it would have to be from dehydration.However,if you give them water every now and then,you can stop the dehydration from happening.You can go with out food for days,you can actually go with out water too.So,this just seems unlikely to me.

There has been reports on wikipedia of it happening but I don't think they died from the tickling itself.I think you would have to tickle someone over the course of days and they would either die from dehydration or exhaustion.It's hard for me to believe the exhaustion too because I think you would pass out before you would die of exhaustion as well so it would have to be from dehydration.However,if you give them water every now and then,you can stop the dehydration from happening.You can go with out food for days,you can actually go with out water too.So,this just seems unlikely to me.
I think you're thinking about this way to much love :p

You're a bad man :scared:

your a very very bad man?

Sorry I couldn't resist quoting Seinfeld there

Yes I think it is possible to tickle someone to death, but it would take a LONG time. You would have to tickle them non stop with no breaks and they would have to be very ticklish. I think they would basically stop breathing. I wonder if there are any cases of this occurring? I am guessing no because as soon as the ler has noticed someone gasping for breath they would of stopped.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back