• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Jealous Coworkers (FF/F)

metroguy2k4

TMF Poster
Victoria had been at the office for an hour before Jenna showed up. Jenna had been hired by corporate headquarters in NYC to run the local office just a month ago, and already she was putting her stamp on things. A graduate of an Ivy League school, Jenna had led a charmed life. She was bright, educated, and a very bubbly person. She was also extremely attractive, around 5'8 with long blonde hair, deep blue eyes, and full lips. She was also young and in shape, at age 26 with big boobs, round hips, a tight ass, and slim with long, slender legs. Jenna loved to wear tight and revealing clothing to the office, such as the outfit she was wearing today: a short skirt with black stockings, heels, and a tight, low-cut sleeveless top.

"Hello Victoria!" Jenna said in a perky manner as she headed for her office. Victoria forced a smile and nodded. Victoria had been with the company for five years. The 36 year old longtime employee was an administrative assistant with the company, and she secretly resented Jenna for her youth, potential, and looks. Now, nobody would say Victoria was unattractive. To the contrary, the tall, thin brunette was a leggy vixen. But she wasn't getting any younger, and she often spent extra time in the ladies' room examining the new lines on her face. After having quit college in her early 20s to get married and have children, Victoria had been abandoned by her husband for a younger woman. Victoria had a child to support and couldn't go back to school, and her lack of a college degree left her stuck with secretarial jobs which she hated. She knew that she was smart enought to be in management, but she also knew that "princesses" like Jenna were going to keep passing her by, because they had the resume for the job, and Victoria did not.

This morning had been tough for Victoria. Her ex had skipped the state and had stopped paying child support. She wasn't in the mood to be bossed around by a younger, prettier woman ten years her junior. She was hoping that Jenna would just stay out of the way today and let her do her job. And at that, the perky, busty Jenna gleefully popped out of her office and approached Victoria.

"Hi Victoria!" Jenna said.

"Hello Jenna," Victoria said while continuing to do her work.

"Victoria, I need to find out the net worth of all of our major global competitors. How should we go about doing that?" said Jenna matter-of-factly.

Victoria knew what Jenna wanted. She wanted her to volunteer to find the information. Jenna never asked for things directly. She just expected everyone to do things for her. Victoria was not in the mood for this. "Well, I suppose you can just research them online. Just google each of our competitors. It won't take you that long." The cattiness in Victoria's voice was apparent.

"Oh. That sounds like a great idea! Why don't you just find me the information online and email it to me! Thanks!" Jenna said happily as she walked back into her office. Victoria walked into the break room and slammed the door. Monica, a coworker, was making her morning coffee.

"The snow is sure falling out there!" Monica said as she peered out the window. Victoria didn't respond. "What's eating you?" Monica inquired.

"The princess is at it again. She just gave me another assignment, like I'm supposed to wait on her or something." Victoria said angrily.

"Well, she is technically our supervisor, even if she is far too young for the job," said Monica, who, while being a raven-haired, buxom beauty of 32, was still a bit envious of Jenna's youth and looks as well. "I mean, I don't like her either. She probably got that job porking the CEO."

"Still, somebody's gotta teach her what the real world is like!" Victoria said. "She's always had everything handed to her. Men fawn over her. She went to school for free on a full scholarship. She's never had to struggle."

Monica smirked. "We could make her struggle."

Victoria laughed. She remembered the videos Monica had shown her. Videos of Monica exploring fetish play with submissive men who paid to be tortured. "I don't want to know what you do for extra money on the side."

"Yes you do." Monica said. "Remember the tickling video? Tickling doesn't leave a mark. She could never prove anything. And really, who would believe her?"

Before Victoria could answer, Jenna pranced into the kitchen. "Hey girls!" she said. "So I had to get the phone because you were both in here. HR just called and said it's a snow emergency and we can all go home for the day!"

"Oh great, now they tell us!" Victoria said. Monica smiled.

"So wait, you mean no one else will be showing up today?" she asked with a smirk.

"No, why?" said Jenna.

"No reason," Monica said. Monica walked past Jenna to leave the kitchen. As she did so, she turned and squeezed a pressure point on Monica's neck, causing her to fall to the ground unconscious.

"How the hell did you do that?" said Victoria confusedly.

"I watch a lot of Star Trek. I never thought that Spock thing would actually work!" Monica said excitedly.

"Now you've done it! We're going to be fired!" Victoria shouted.

"Relax. Everything's going to be fine," Monica said reassuringly. Now help me undress her and get her tied up. Let's take her to the main office. I have my bondage gear with me because of an appointment last night."

Jenna awoke laying on her back on Victoria's desk. She looked down and noticed that she was wearing only her black bra, thong, and her black stockings. She tried to move her limbs, but she was tied securely. Victoria and Monica were standing over her smiling evilly, with their hands on their hips.

"So, a hot young thing like you thinks you can boss us around, huh?" Monica said.

"We're going to teach you what it's like to...struggle." Victoria followed.

Jenna began to pull her arms and legs frantically. "Let me go!" she cried. "I'll have you both fired if you do anything to hurt me!"

"It's not what you know. It's what you can prove." Monica began. "And tickling doesn't leave a mark."

A look of terror came over Jenna's face. She had always been super ticklish, but she had never really been tickled before, because she had always convinced her boyfriends not to tickle her. But she knew that these two jealous women would have no mercy on her. "It won't work because I'm not ticklish!" she said.

"We'll see about that," Monica said. She walked up to Jenna and traced her fingernail down Jenna's arm towards her armpit. Jenna clenched her eyes.

"Someone's trying to hold back," Victoria said as she did the same to Jenna's other arm. Jenna began to squeal. As both of the ladies reached Jenna's pits at the same time, Jenna let out a loud yelp.

"I think we've got a live one!" Monica said as she began to dig into Jenna's left pit with one hand while poking her left side with the other hand. Jenna began laughing and jolted her body to the right. Victoria was present to pick up the slack. She dug her hands into Jenna's right pit and side, causing Jenna to screech again and jolt back to the left.

"This is fun!" Monica said. Monica and Victoria began quickly alternately grabbing Jenna's sides, causing Jenna to jolt back and forth while screeching.

"Stooooop!" Jenna begged. "Please stop!"

"Aw, is that perfect body of yours ticklish?" Victoria said tauntingly as she moved her hands towards Jenna's tummy. "How did you get such a tight tummy?" she said while grinning mischieviously.

"Oh no, not there," Jenna pleaded. "Please Vicki."

"I don't like being called Vicki!" Victoria said as she dug her fingers into Jenna's tummy. Jenna instinctively tried to curl up as she strugged in vain to get her limbs free.

Monica laughed. "A 300 lb man couldn't break those restraints last night. A thin little thing like you won't be able to." Jenna was laughing uproariously at the tummy tickling as Monica made her way down to Jenna's legs. "Oooh, I like these stockings," Monica said. "I wonder if these thighs are ticklish."

"NOOOO!!!" Jenna yelled as Monica began spidering her inner thighs. Jenna exploded with laughter as she writhed around the table. Victoria began counting ribs as Monica squeezed Jenna's knees several times.

"What...do...you...want?" Jenna asked.

"STOP!" Monica said. Victoria moved back. Jenna strugged to catch her breath as Monica looked her over.

"We want some equality in this office," Monica said. "First, physical equality. Since you're younger and hotter than we are, you'll have to dress more modestly. From now on, you have to follow the dress code that we set out for you. Rule Number One: No more hemlines above the knee."

"What? That's ridiculous!" said Jenna. "You two wear skirts that barely cover your ass!"

Monica moved down to her feet. "I wonder..." she said.

"No!" Jenna screamed. She knew her feet were deathly ticklish. Just holding them would make her jolt. She figured she could give up the skirts if it meant no more tickling. "Okay, no more short skirts."

Monica smiled. "Rule Number Two: No more tight clothing. Just loose, baggy clothing that doesn't show your figure."

"Now wait just a minute!" Jenna protested. Monica dug her nails into Jenna's feet, causing Jenna to immediately burst into laughter and writhe around uncontrollably. Victoria began squeezing Jenna's thighs.

"OKAY! OKAY!" Jenna said.

"Stop!" Monica said. Jenna caught her breath.

"Okay...I'll wear whatever you want."

Monica smiled. "Okay, so no short skirts, no tight clothes, tops up to the neckline, no heels, and no makeup!"

"WHAT!?" Jenna said. Monica quickly grabbed her hips and began squeezing. Jenna went crazy, laughing and almost flying off the table if the restraints hadn't stopped her.

"OKAY...WHATEVER!!!" Jenna said.

Monica stopped. "Good. Victoria, your turn."

Victoria was far more interested in power than vanity. "I couldn't care less what you wear. That's Monica's territory. But I know I could do your job. From now on, I get to do your job and you have to do mine. If you say anything to anyone else in the company about this, or if you violate any of these rules, it's more tickle torture!"

"That's unreasonable. I won't..." Jenna was stopped mid-sentence by the sensation of twenty fingers tickling her. Victoria and Monica tickled her sides, ribs, pits, tummy, and feet for five full minutes.

"Well," said Monica.

Jenna sniffled. "Okay. Deal," she whimpered.

Spring had finally come to the city, which meant no more snow and nature blooming all around. Jenna came into the office, wearing her usual garb: a loose fitting dress, with a low hemline and high neckline, without heels and completely makeup free.

"Morning Jenna," Monica said with a grin.

"Hi Monica," Jenna said. Her once perky demeanor had been replaced by a melancholy crushed spirit. Jenna snuck a peak as Monica walked by with her usual garb as well: a very tight, short red dress, red heels, and her standard bright red lipstick. Jenna sat down at her desk. Victoria approached, wearing a short grey skirt, black heeled boots, and a low cut black top. She smiled as she placed a stack of papers on Jenna's desk.

"These need to be filed," Victoria said. "Looks like another late night for you!"

"But I was going to go to the gym tonight!" Jenna protested. I haven't been able to work out in weeks!"

"Aw, is somebody gaining a few pounds?" Victoria said snarkily. "Well don't worry; we can't tell with all those baggy clothes you always wear." Just then, the office phone rang. "You'd better get that," Victoria said as she laughed and walked away.

fantastic, i really like this story, you're great.

hey check your PM please :D:D:D

i have something to talk with you

I liked this allot. Since Jenna is worried about working out maybe Victoria and Monica could give her a late night work out ;)

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. I plan to write more stories so I'd like to get some input from those of you who enjoyed this story. What are the things about my story that you liked? What would you like to see more of?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back