• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Starship Story (M/F)

rockshock28

1st Level Red Feather
Hey, so here's my newest story. It is kind of my showing i'm a bit of a geek, so enjoy.
A Starship Story
By Rockshock28Lana was terrified. She was being held captive on an I-97 starship. Lana was one of the best pilots of her days. The Nomanda galaxy had never had a flying ace such as her. She was stunningly beautiful, too. With long, brunette hair and blue eyes, she was tall, too, around 5 foot 10. But she had failed in her mission. All she was supposed to do was fly to the planet Granox, and pick up a few plants for study. It was easy. So easy that she didn't grab her emergency communication watch. That was her first mistake. And, she didn't charge her teleporter. That was the major mistake. If she still had that, she could get out of here easily. But, she didn't, and she also crashed. Not in an area where no one would notice, she crashed into a skyscraper. She killed hundreds. Of course, she didn't try to, but the security didn't care. All they cared was that a lot of Granoxaganders died for her crash, mistake or not. And now, she was in two pairs of metal stocks: one that held her lovely size 9 feet in place, and one that hung from the wall, holding her arms above her head. She had no idea what was coming. A few hours later, a man came in. Well, kind of a man. More like a muscular Smurf. So, anyways, he walked over to Lana. He strapped on some gloves that looked like a form of latex. He started speaking some odd language. Whatever it was, it was some combination of Granox and another language. Lana knew Granox, and she could make out, "Trapped, frightened, yes, sir." Then, the other smurf thing replied something, and Lana could make out, "Break her." The smurf shut off the device. He started rubbing something like baby oil on Lana's feet, underarms, and stomach. Lana finally realized what this was. She couldn't believe it. It was rumored that the Granox security used tickling as a form of torture, but it also rumored that the Heldalies ate babies. Well, that was true also, but the point is that it was a rumor. The Granoxagander finished rubbing the oil on her. He started stroking the soles of Lana's feet. She could barely hold back her laughter. He started stroking faster. She started laughing. He didn't stall anymore. He just started going as fast as he could. She exploded into laughter. She was spazzing and trying to break the stocks, but it was hopeless. If they could hold a man who was 700 pounds, it was obvious they could hold a 140 pound woman. But, that didn't stop her from trying. She was thrashing and fighting for the whole 20 minutes he was tickling her feet. Finally, he stopped. She could barely stay conscious. He took a break for a few minutes. Lana was trying to figure out everything. But mainly, how to escape. But, after thinking over every option, she decided she could not escape, she would have to stay here and hope for release. The man came back over. He started stroking her stomach. She could barely contain herself. He went faster. She was busting out laughing. He went as fast as he could. She bursted into tears. She couldn't control herself. It was pure torture. And he knew this. He kept going specifically so it would be torture. This terrible ordeal went on for 30 minutes. Then, he moved to the armpits. No joking around, he just straight for it this time. Her face turned purple. She couldn't take it. She was just dying. She was thrashing more than anybody ever had. The smurf was impressed. He had never seen anyone fight it like that. This went on for 45 minutes. She was barely alive. The smurf just left. She was shocked. She thought that she would be let go. She was left to cry alone, and it was obvious this would be her life for a very long time.​

Very entertaining. Reminds me a little of Avatar so that's how I saw the Granox. :)

love feet: thanks.
deadlywiffeathr: Cool, I was going for the short thing.
Marquis: Never thought of it that way. Thanks for the feedback.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back