• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Luck in the personal section?

bclark

TMF Poster
Has anyone had any luck in the personal section? I have had very little luck with finding a tickle partner in the personal section, Has anyone had luck linking up with people hear on the TMF, in the chat room, or on an another forum. I am aware of the dangers of online dating and do no condone anyone to just run out and meet a total stranger. Just want to see if anyone has had any luck

I can safely say after many years searching in the personals section, my success rate is an astonishing 0! :shrug: :bugeyed:

Your best bet is to get actively involved in posting, and let folks
get to know you, while you get to know them. You're in a great
area with lots of activity going on. Baldadonis hosts munches in
NYC, and they get new faces at each one. That would be a great
place to debut, so to speak, and meet locals. But by posting and
getting involved on the forum, you'll make friends. Real friends. And
you never know what might happen from there!

thanks Brighteyes, thats good advice. & i do plan on attending Bald's next munch even though i'm very nervous about it lol.

I was about to post about posting. But, Brighteyes beat me to it! ;) Good advice!

Zilch. When I started my tickling video project, (for the personal collection, but as you can figure out, it was an outlet to live out the fantasies, even if I had to pay for it,) I posted here first. Not one hit. Craigslist and Backpage however, a regular horn of plenty. Even models like Kimberly Marvel and Elise Graves contacted me through my ads elsewhere. But the TMF ads, or TT, not one hit. Go figure. I've had much more success meeting people through other services, but not one hit here.
Also bearing in mind the gender prospects, one doesn't have to look to hard to realize the vast majority of ads are from male ler's looking for female lee's. They sadly sit by themselves. But have a woman post an ad, looking for someone to play with, watch the results quickly go to multiple pages of responses, even from folks on the other end of the country and beyond.
I don't know what the numbers are here, but years ago I also tried an alternative on line dating service. AFTER you joined you got to see some membership numbers. 13 men for each woman. I still met a few people there, but nothing ever clicked.

Last edited:
Nope. When I was looking for a play partner, I never really considered that section. Instead, I looked for people in my area that I saw posting elsewhere. People who seemed honest, fun, and others had met as well. I lucked out and found someone great.

Go to an NYC munch. The worst thing that could happen is that you get there, decide it's not for you, and leave. But we're a friendly bunch of people and it's way easier than personals.

I'm sorry you guys have had no luck,I never posted in the personals section because I felt there was quite a bit of danger in doing so,however,I wish you all the best in finding new,wonderful partners in the new year,that you will be greatly elated with!

Has anyone had any luck in the personal section? I have had very little luck with finding a tickle partner in the personal section, Has anyone had luck linking up with people hear on the TMF, in the chat room, or on an another forum. I am aware of the dangers of online dating and do no condone anyone to just run out and meet a total stranger. Just want to see if anyone has had any luck

I've had decent luck finding a tickle partner in the personal sections. Run across a few people who didn't put much effort into getting to know me beyond how ticklish I am. But I've managed to find, talk to, and eventually meet a few tickle partners. :bounce:

One suggestion, if you respond to someone's thread about looking for a tickle partner, is to write more than a couple sentences. Make an effort to get to know them as a person as well as be patient. :D

I'm curious, MrTickleFeet, as to what you posted on Craigslist, as well as what you posted here.

I certainly hope you weren't just saying M for F, let me tickle you on Craigs, especially since it seems you got results.

I'm also curious as to what experiences you had as a result of craigs. Debating just doing this myself, now. Because I'm a strange person that doesn't want to get into a relationship purely for the physical bits and end up hurting the other person as a result. Rare, I know.

Etc.

I actually think its the area we live in. Folks in the NYC area are a lot more closed off to internet meetings than other places, IMO because of some horror story they heard about a friend of a friend waking up in the bathroom without a kidney which is silly. everyone knows that you get much more money for a lung

Nope. My thread has long since disappeared into obscurity without a single comment. I'm not starting another one because if that happens again I'll be too embarrassed.

All of us single people here would absolutely love to meet someone else here into tickling and take it from there if you both share a connection on any type of level.

There are too many factors involved in the personal section. When a girl posts something, she gets at least 20-30 e-mails in less than 2 days. The guys have to tone it down a bit but that will never happen on here.......

Most of the girls on here are either shy or timid to come out and meet someone as they should be. There are a lot of strange people out there especially when dealing with a fetish that makes it hard to get comfortable.

I would like to say for everyone out there reading this that does feel that way, its not entirely true. Most everyone on here that I have encountered with on any type of level are nice, friendly & level headed people just like you and me.

I agree with the MUNCHES & NEST especially to meet people from here being the best way.

The point where I am at now is just being more comfortable with the fetish and told a few girlfriends of mine whom actually seems like 1 of them might get into it.

And the last thing i would like to say to everyone is HAPPY 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This. All the couples I know on here met through all the means listed above and started out seeking friendship.

The technical answer to this question is 1, and that was a lady on another site entirely. We played maybe 3 times before stuff happened and we went our separate ways.

Unfortunately I cannot credit the personals section for helping me find my tickle partner and wonderful girlfriend of almost a year now. That happened because she found me due to my high level of activity on the forum and because I was known to have a good reputation in the community. There was also just some sheer dumb luck to it. But in any event, she found and im'd me so sadly I cannot credit this online success stories to the personals section.

My view of the personals section can be found in the subforum itself. DVNC was good enough to add a blurb I wrote about it on its uses and limitations. Basically, it should be used a secondary resource to meet people. Yeah, you might get lucky and find the perfect person out of the blue through the personals, can happen. But your best bet is to first become known online and even better irl by attending local events. After that, when you post in the personals section, people will at least know or have heard of you. They can ask people they trust on the forum if you are someone trustworthy. I don't think it can be a total coincidence I failed to meet that special tickle partner for 7 years of mostly lurking around, and 6 months after delurking, going to gatherings and getting a good rep, she just up and found me.

Best of luck with the personals and finding what you are looking for. If you do happen to find your way to my next munch, you will be most welcome. Believe me it's not scary. Its really just a bunch of people hanging around eating food and chatting. Generally people don't even talk about tickling. It's really nothing to be worried about, and maybe you will meet someone who you click with and can play with. Or if not, just by making friends you can kind of network some connections. I make finding a play partner sound like getting a job, but's its not entirely dissimilar sometimes. Best of luck to you.

I agree with all of the above. You've gotta put yourself out there to get noticed :). I tend to gravitate towards the regular posters nowdays because I know if they take the time to involve themselves in this community they are more often than not a genuine person that I would like to get to know better.

I get PM's all the time that are one sentence long from a member who has posted twice in 5 years. It's a real turn off, I'd just rather be forming genuine friendships with genuine people. My advice: head over to the SSF, you'll meet some great folk there and it'll let you broaden your horizons :D

The personals section can produce some success stories from time to time, but I'd get out there and let people see who you really are through your actions :). Good luck.

BrightEyes explained it the best. Just simply start posting. It's very easy.

You're on a forum where just about everybody shares the same enjoyment of tickling that you do, so once you get over that initial "nervousness" you'll be fine. I've met several females off of the forum (in the Twin Cities; far from a large city like NYC) over the years for tickling sessions and friendship without posting a single ad in the Personals section or replying to one. There are a lot of people who aren't posting much but read what you post about. You need to invest the time it takes to allow people to get to know you, so unfortunately if you're one of those extremely desperate "business travelers" that is traveling to [random city] next week and want to hook up with a random lee with a breath and ticklish feet, sorry, but you're going to be out of luck.

I would venture a guess and say that most of the "connections" on the forum happen outside of the Personals section anyway, so start posting more and let everybody (especially those in your area) see what you're about. Instead of posting a desperate plea for a 'lee in the Personals section, you might get a reply from one on your post about your favorite band, or your new chihuahua you bought, or why you play World of Warcraft for 23 hours a day... and then it starts from there. If you're not willing to put in that time, then you'll likely find the same thing in terms of people replying to a random stranger they know little about. Nobody's going to meet somebody who sounds exactly like everybody else in the (Personals) forum (especially if you're male), so just be yourself and branch out in other forums.

Or... try another site if you don't want to spend that time getting to know the community before you end up tickling (or being tickled). Alt.com, Fetlife, KinkySingles, Craigslist, BackPage... and on and on.

Last edited:
being from Australia, no. However I have gotten to know people much more by posting here frequently. A lot of you will see that I have been posting a lot more frequently in the past week or so, and will continue to do so. Therefore I"m with BrightEyes, post here on a regular basis and get to know people!

I agree with the above posters, I notice that when I have time and reply to several posts, I will usually have a PM or two the next day about a recent post. I know I'm a girl so it's probably easier for me to find someone, but I actually have had good luck in the Facebook tickling community! This past spring I emailed the founder of a group to ask about munches, and ended up talking to him every day for over a month, met up, and he's been my steady ler for the past eight months! An NYC ler also found me on there, and it's because of him that I got to know Baldadonis and several other NY TMFers. So just put yourself out there, post lots, be curious about other people. I'm sure luck will find you :)

And definitely come to the next munch!!!! I haven't been able to go to one yet so it can be both our first times ;) lol

I agree with all of the above. You've gotta put yourself out there to get noticed :). I tend to gravitate towards the regular posters nowdays because I know if they take the time to involve themselves in this community they are more often than not a genuine person that I would like to get to know better.

I get PM's all the time that are one sentence long from a member who has posted twice in 5 years. It's a real turn off, I'd just rather be forming genuine friendships with genuine people. My advice: head over to the SSF, you'll meet some great folk there and it'll let you broaden your horizons :D

The personals section can produce some success stories from time to time, but I'd get out there and let people see who you really are through your actions :). Good luck.

Deadly, i have your plane ticket waiting for you. :dancingbanana:

I have had limited luck in the personals section. I have yet to meet up with anyone from the TMF. However, the best luck I have had is in the old yahoo chatrooms where you could name the room such as "tickling". Since those rooms no longer exist, any luck I have had with actual meets has been through other websites. I am still trying to locate someone local but no luck as of yet. Most of my lees are from out of state. That being said, play is limited. In any case, I build a relationship over time, well ahead of meeting. I have never had an instant meet from a response. I am sure very few have.

Here is my advice...go with Craigslist if you are looking for just tickling fun only. It does work and the reason it does is that people are willing to try new kinks they find interesting more often than here and they are not looking for a relationship. See, I think I can safely say that most of the women here actually do love the tickling but they want to know that the man see's them as a whole and not just for the tickling and that does not seem to work with alot of the men here. The female lee's want you to take the time to get to know them on a personal level first. That is why just joining in on the posting and getting involved in the community is your best bet at the TMF.

You would think that being part of the largest Tickling site on the net that you could find a play partner in just a couple days, but it is the complete opposite of that. Basically the whole site is a personals site for all the single folk with all of us having a common thread that brings us here. Ya just have to remember that there is more to a person than just the tickling and you can get burnt out on the tickling part really quick here especially if you are a female!

peace out,
daddy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back