• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sarah M Gellar vs. Jennifer L Hewitt part 4

Kylrad

TMF Regular
Previous part

The 4th day...

Both girls were sleeping long in a morning. Sarah woke up about 2 PM, but Jennifer was still sleeping, so she didn't get up. They got up about 4 o'clock, but none of them wanted to get a real torture. After a day very hard and night they wanted to have one day break. They only played a short tickle fight without bondage. Later they went to bathroom and took a bath together. During it Jennifer took Sarah's feet and started washing them. She placed them on the edge of a large bath and started covering them with soap, slow and very carefully. First her left foot, later the left one, leaving no place dry. It was tickling Sarah, but it was really nice for her. When Jennifer realized that Sarah was smiling nd her feet were flexing with every touch she said "Oh that tickles you!" and placed her finger between Sarah's toes. "HEHE c'mon! tickle! tickle!" said Sarah with a great, beautyful smile. Jennifer removed soap from Sarah's feet and started covering them withit again. She couldn't understand why they both were enjoying it so much. When she finished she ordered Sarah to walk out of the bath and sit on a chair. She walked out too and dried Sarah's feet with a towel, teasing them by scratching with her nails. When they dressed, they walked to the living room and sat on a sofa. "Can I give you a pedicure?" asked Sarah. "Sure if you want..." answered Jennifer. Sarah brought her pedicure-set and started taking care about her friends beautyfull feet. Later she painted her nails red and left them to let them dry. She went to bedroom to watch TV. Soon Jennifer joined. She walked to Sarah's feet. They were perfectly pedicured and really sexy. She took all toes of Sarah's foot into her mouth and strted sucking them. Later Sarah was doing the same to Jennifer's feet. They were worshipping each others feet until the evening...

The 5th day...

This time Sarah and Jennifer got up early. Both were happy and ready for another day of their tickle-week. At 10 AM Sarah was sitting locked in stocks yet. Jennifer walked to her to start tickling. A moment before the beginning Sarah reminded her: "Remeber, first two hours are only for foot tickling." "I remember, I would spend most of time here anyway. I simply love your feet." replied Jennifer taking a bottle of foot lotion and started aplying it to Sarah's wiggling feet. When she finished she took long, white feaher and started tickling. Sarah didn't try to hold her laughter. She simply exploded into wild, happy laughter. She was shaking her head, screaming and laughing all the time. She couldn't wiggle her feet, because Jennifer secured them with a strong piece of rope. Sarah seemed to enjoy being so helpless and being tickled. She knew there wasn't escape from tickling, so she wasn't even trying to escape. Jennifer decided to use something that she learned the day before - tickling wet feet, covered with soap. She took a bucket with water that she brought earlier, took a soap and started apply it to Sarah's feet. When her feet were covered with a thick layer of soap, Jennifer started wiggling her fingers on Sarah's smooth feet. Sarah's reaction was immediate. Se shrieked and fell into constant laughter. "NOOOOOOOOOOO, PLEASE NO PLEASE NO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" she screamed. But it was just a beginning. Jennifer was moving her fingers faster with every second until it became completely unsufferable for poor Sarah. She was trying to free herself although she knew it was useless. Then Jennifer stoped, cleaned Sarah's feet andstarted covering with soap again. Soon she resumed tickling. "MY FEET ARE CLEAN YET, DON'T WASH THEM ANYMORE!" screamed Sarah, falling into loud, wild laughter. Afetr about 15 minuutes Jennifer finally dried Sarah's feet and decided to try something else. "Oh, God! That was a horror!" said Sarah breathing hard. Then Jennifer took very soft feather-duster and started teasing Sarah's right foot. Silent, little girlish giggle escaped from Sarah's mouth. Jennifer was rotating the duster under Sarah's soles, later on the balls of her feet, under toes and finaly on her arches. This made Sarah going insane. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THERE!" she screamed. But the worst was still in front of Sarah. The day before Jennifer found two vibrating pillows for massage. She tied them to Sarah's feet and turned them on. She sat on a chair and she was watching her friend fighting flexing and laughing like crazy... Finally after a few changes of tickling device Jennifer finished with torturing Sarah. "You're a good damn tickler! Nobody else have never gave me anything like this." said Sarah. "I think it's time to let you see my last suprise for you. Be ready tomorrow at 3 AM." she added. Jennifer was very excited. She really wanted to be tickled with this new device even if it had to kill her. She couldn't wait until 3 AM. "Will you tickle me a little right now?" she asked. "OK, but not too much. My suprise will toture us both." Jennifer sat in stocks. Sarahtook a feather and started teasing her between her toes. Soon Jennifer's happy laughter filled the whole room. She also decide d to use some soap. She brought another bucket of water. It was very cold. She wet Jennifer's feet with it, covered them with soap and started tickling. Jennifer's reaction were even better than er own. She was jumping of herself with evry touch of Sarah's soft finger. When Sarah finished her tickle session they went to bedroom to rest a little and suck each others feet. It became their second favorite job during that week. Only tickling was giving them more fun. "OK Jennifer. It's enough. Now we have to go to the car and bring a few things more. The girls walked outside. Sarah was walking barefoot, carefully, not to hurt her perfect feet. Jennifer forgot about their contract. She put her flip-flops on. When they brought the last packs Sarah realized that her friend was wearing flip-flops. "Oh Jennifer, I see you forgot about something. I'm sorry, I have to punish you." In a first moment Jennifer didn't realize what she did. She reminded herself about it after a few seconds. "Sit down in stocks." said Sarah very seriously. Jennifer sat down. Sarah walked to her with a thin piece of metal. She placed it over a candle and waited untill it became very hot. Jennifer knew what was waitng for her. She closed her eyes. When metal became hot enough Sarah placed it between the smallest and the another toe of Jennifer's right foot. "I'm sorry" she said and touched the incredibly soft skin between Jennifer's little toes with a hot piece of metal. Jennifer screamed with pain. Sarah was still holding metal between her toes. She removed it after 30 seconds. Jennifer's eyes were full of tears. A small black place apeared between hr toes. "I'm really, really sorry." said Sarah, unlocking her poor suffering friend. They went to bedroom. Jennifer didn't say anything. Sarah started licking her foot, trying to cheer her up. She kissed her and said again "I'm sorry". "Never mind, I should have remembered" said Jennifer, trying not ot cry. "Let's go and prepare this new tickling-device" she added, standing up.Sarah went to bathroom to wash her feet after walking barefoot outside. Soon she arrived back. Jennifer already unpacked all the parts of the new device. "What will it be?" she asked, trying to smile. "You'll see. I'm sure it'll make you laugh!" When the girls prepared the new device it looked like a large armchair for two person with cuffs at their ankles, laps and wrists. Under feet of it's victims there were hundreds of different feathers, brushes etc. At their stomachs there were long, stiff feathers and at armpit there were two wheels with very soft feathers. "Can I try it now?" asked Jennifer, agin witha large smile. She almost forgot about pain when she saw it. "No, we will run it at 3 AM. I told you." Again the girls went to bed for rest.

The 6th day...

Night...

Sarah got up at 2.30 AM. She dressed up and started preparing herself for tickling. Soon Jennifer joined her. They sat down on the soft armchair of the tickle-machine. They were wearing only their panties. Sarah asked: "So, how long do we want our torture to be? Remember that if it starts, we can't stop it untill the end." Jennifer was unsure. She didn't know how intensive would the tickling be. Finally they decided for 2 hours. Sarah programmed the machine and ordered Jennifer to raise her hands. She did the same. The machine cuffed them automaticaly. It also restrained them at their laps, to make them unable to escape from tickling their flat stomachs. The feathers at their armpits closed to their soft bodies and started moving slowly. Jennifer looked at Sarah with fear, but her face was calm. "Oh shit that tickles" cried Jennifer. The feathers were moving faster. Soon both girls were lost in hysterical laughter. After a moment the feathers at their stomachs started tickling, first very slowly teasing their skin, later moving faster and faster causing both tortured girls shriek. When the feathers at their stomachs reached to their full speed, all the tools at girls' feet were turned on. They were the most torturous part of whole the machine. Jennifer's and Sarah's soles were tickled once with soft, once with stiff feathers. Rotating brushes were tickling their soft heels and under their toes. Jennifer absolutely forgot about her hurting toes. Only thing she could feel was unsufferable tickling that was going to take almost two hours yet. Soon the tickling-device cahnged the tools used on it's vivtims' feet. Now their soles were tickled with brushes and toes tickled with feathers. It made Sarah laugh louder than Jennifer. Her toes were most sensitive for tickling with feather.After 15 minutes and a few changes like this all the feathers accelerated again. There was no person who could stand anything like this for longer than 5 minutes. The machine knew about it. Soon it turned off the feathers tickling armpits and the tools tickling other places were slowing down. Suddenly the girls heard voice going out of a speaker at their heads. 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 2... 1... Then all the feathers and brushes started working on full speed again. After another 5 minutes the situation was repeated. It was making the tormented girls going crazy. But next time the feathers weren't moving as fast as at the first time. Girls were too tired, they wouldn't take it. Now the machine was tickling all the time with the same speed, without breaks. After 30 minutes the feathers slowed down again. The voice from the speaker was counting: 20... 19....... 10... 9.......5... 4... 3... 2... 1 and everything started again. Jennifer and Sarah were exhausted. In Sarah's eyes there wer tears from being tickled, but the machine was merciless. When the girls thought that the machine used everything it could use, one more new device apeared. It was a long metal arm with feathers, rotating very fast. It touched the girls' legs and it was moving up and down, from their thigs, to their ankles. It was a sadism, especially for Jennifer, whose legs were almost as ticklish as her feet. 'MERCY, MERCY, MERCY MERCHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" screamed Jennifer, through loud laughter. Sarah was only laughing loud. The machine was senceless, so the screams had no use. Opposite it loked like every scream was making torture more unsufferable. Again all the tools started accelerating. Jennifer and Sarah were exhausted, but the machine didn't let them pass out. When Jennifer was about to faint, the tickling stopped. Both girls thought it was the end of their torment, but their hands and legs were still immobile. After about 3 minutes the tickling resumed! They didn't expect it, so it was an even bigger horror. All the tools used for tickling their feet were now replaced with brushes, rotating with unbelievable speed. Sarah became all red, tears were falling from her eyes, she couldn't breathe, but the merciless machine didn't care about it. Jennifer's and Sarah's constant laughter was filling the house untill 5 AM. Then the tickling was stopped and the machine released the girls. They were both extremely exhausted, but through the 2 hours of this merciless tickling none of them passed out. They instantly fell asleep.

Late afternoon...

Girls woke up about 4 PM, but at 6, they were still laying in bed. The night really exhausted them. They were talking only about one thing - the tickle session and that sadist machine. Although they didn't rest enough, they decided that they should get another tickle session that day, because their tickle-week was finishing. In the evening they were sitting on armchair of tickle machine again. This time they chose only a half hour long torture. They knew what was waiting for them... The machine started very violently at once. It didn't give them time to get used to tickling. All the tools were in use, moving on a full speed. There were no breaks, the tickling was violent all the time. But again both girls were suffering through all the time of torture. None of them passed out. They were very proud of that.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back