• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

April Oneil

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike246

TMF Expert
Any scenerios thought of if April Oneil is captured by the lecherous Don Turtelli? One thing I would do is have her captured in an evil lair where the Turtles could never find her. Vernon of course isnt in the scene. Turtelli has April strapped to a rack there is no hope of escape. Turtelli begins to pull her white boots off . We have been down this road before youll never make me talk by tickling my feet you feind! replies April. Oh no you have it all wrong Miss Oneil I dont want any information from you I am going to tickle the pink soles of your feet for my own enjoyment until you are weak with laughter! replies Turtelli. KITCHY KITCHY KOO! oh no stop you feind! HAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT STAND IT IT TICKLES

I totally understand this.

*bangs head into the keyboard*

And then, I'll put her in a giant clam so only her feet are sticking out, and I'll have my mom tickle her bare feet.

Man, if I had a nickel for every clam I've seen wearing an eyepatch...I'd have at least four nickels. :D

No, it wears an eyepatch. Or was that the giant clam?

Okay , okay , so wait ... the lair wears the eyepatch & the giant clam sports the goatee? ... or is it the other way around? :confused:

... & just who or what has a scar on their cheek?!

I can't keep up w/all this. :(

I have thought of a scenario where April O'Neil is captured by the Ninja Turtles and Donatello makes a tickling machine because Donatello is good at that kind of stuff because he does machines. Leonardo would lead of course, and Michelangelo would be drunk because he parties too much and Raphael would be all rebellious and pout and go out and fight crime instead. But he's not good by himself, and he would get caught by the foot clan and Shredder, and then the other turtles would have to save him, and they'd leave April O'Neil in the tickling machine and forget and she'd be there all laughing and stuff because it tickled, and then Splinter would make a funny, and Casey Jones would bang her.

Okay , okay , so wait ... the lair wears the eyepatch & the giant clam sports the goatee? ... or is it the other way around? :confused:

... & just who or what has a scar on their cheek?!

I can't keep up w/all this. :(

April would have the scar on her cheek, because she would be the evil April O'Neil from the Mirror Universe from Star Trek. :drinkup:

Donatello makes a tickling machine because Donatello is good at that kind of stuff because he does machines. Leonardo would lead of course, and Michelangelo would be drunk because he parties too much and Raphael would be all rebellious and pout and go out and fight crime instead.

So, what you're saying is Leonardo leads. Donatello does machines. Raphael is cool, but crude. Michaelangelo is a party dude.

Do I have that right?

Snail Shell

How do you spell that? ;)

We spell it:

"Teenage mutant ninja turtles, teenage mutant ninja turtles, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES...

Heroes in a half-shell. Turtle-power!" :rockon:

I am still staring at Sandrock's sig pic and saying to hell with April......

i like it but........lets say salior moon and company comes to help.....they get captured and get there feet tickled......then lets say the pop star group dream is summed to aid in the recover of april....the fall into the trap as well........roise o'donald comes to save the day however the front gaurd kills her...........then taylor swift joins the fight with the pink power ranger and they all lose

:bwahaha: I'm seriously crying over here. ROFLMFAO!!!! This is the best thread I've read in a long time. My face hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back