• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Was anyone ever afraid to go barefoot because they thought they would be tickled?

ticklishfeetnyc

TMF Regular
I remember when I was younger I hated to go barefoot because I was self concious that anyone who saw me barefoot would want to tickle me. I was always wearing shoes and socks even in the summer. Kind of out of sight out of mind. I really was not even tickled too much but can remember as a kid being tickled and knew my feet were extremly ticklish so to avoid any of the situations I just hid my feet at all costs. I eventually out grew that phase as I entered my teens. Now (besides work and when it is cold out side) I am always barefoot in my house or going out in the summer I wear flip flops. My motto now is hoping my feet will get tickled (who cares). Well I wonder if anyone else shared this same kind of fear?

No,I wear socks now because I want to keep my feet clean and soft,I don't worry about tickling because I am mostly alone anyway.

I remember when I was younger I hated to go barefoot because I was self concious that anyone who saw me barefoot would want to tickle me. I was always wearing shoes and socks even in the summer. Kind of out of sight out of mind. I really was not even tickled too much but can remember as a kid being tickled and knew my feet were extremly ticklish so to avoid any of the situations I just hid my feet at all costs. I eventually out grew that phase as I entered my teens. Now (besides work and when it is cold out side) I am always barefoot in my house or going out in the summer I wear flip flops. My motto now is hoping my feet will get tickled (who cares). Well I wonder if anyone else shared this same kind of fear?

I used to be before I realized all this about myself. now, I do it regularly! :happyhop:

I must confess when I was younger as a child and early adolescent-the crazy thing is that I would protect my feet at all cost, I would not expose them for nothing-I would wear socks and tennis shoes and not reveal them, loved feathery fuzzy slippers too-but now you can't really get me to wear socks or slippers to be honest. It is crazy now I hate having my feet covered. I love being bare foot, hate socks. I will wear them as a necessary evil or if feet get too chilly but other than that-I don't dig wear socks or shoes, boots, or tennis shoes. I love and dig wearing my dark brown leather saddle slip on sandals, strap goes around the back of the heel and love having my ankles and sides of my feet, tops of my feet, bit of my toes exposed now.

Pretty crazy huh but now I love showing off my feet. But yeah when I was younger I was always afraid I might get my feet grabbed and my feet tickled, I dreaded and feared that, hated that. Still get bit spooked might get a surprise tickle attack on my feet being bare foot and not covered-but no longer a phobia of mine.

Even as a child I wanted to be tickled and went barefoot when I could. :feets:

i did the same thing. i had evil uncles and cousins. then as i got older i exposed them for tickling purposes.

As far back as I can remember I have hated shoes. My mom even remembers my first grade teacher reporting that I kept taking my sneakers off in class. I still despise wearing shoes and socks and love to show my feet off. I suppose I'm hoping they'll be tickled :)

I wouldnt say i was "afraid" to go barefoot as a kid but I definitely felt some nerves when anyone got near my feet when i was barefoot.Even though I used to put myself in situations as a kid to be tickled all the time the nerves were still there

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back