• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ever see a tickle model in person?

jkb

2nd Level Red Feather
I was wondering if anyone's ever seen (or thought that they had seen) a model from a tickling video that they've seen?

I ask because I was on the train the other day and sat directly across from a girl who I could swear up and down was Prya from Tickle Abuse. I was trying desperately not to look, but I was trying to figure out if the girl was her or if it was just a girl who looked like her and there was no way in hell I was going to go up to her and ask. She and her friend eventually got off, and I was left just wondering if that was her.......

I'm curious if anyone else has had similar experiences.

Possibly though I do not always take note of their names.

Yes. I knew a girl who did a few videos. (I knew her before she made them) And frankly if her attitude is indicative of how the fetish model populous thinks of its customer base then i don't really care to meet any others. And also, she faked her way through the vids.

Yes. I knew a girl who did a few videos. (I knew her before she made them) And frankly if her attitude is indicative of how the fetish model populous thinks of its customer base then i don't really care to meet any others. And also, she faked her way through the vids.

Where her thoughts that bad?

Where her thoughts that bad?

Well as I said I knew her before she made it.

I had the good sense not to bring it up to her even after she actually gave everyone she knew copies of it. Some time later after I let it slip that I was into this sort of thing to another friend of mine... who promptly told her.

Never spoken to her since, although I did find out through the grapevine she said that she didn't want anything to do with the "fucking losers and perverts" who watch that stuff.

We're good enough to give her money, but apparently that's it.

IRL?

I wake up with one every morning. She's lovely and sometimes makes me tea.

If you count a munch I attended late last year, then yes I have. Other than that, I have never run across a tickling model in my everyday life. Not to my knowledge, anyway.

Two fetish models who had done tickling videos came to NEST 2007, so everybody there saw them in person. :D

I am good friends a decent number of tickle models. I actually crashed on the couch at one's house with past weekend. I luvs my Corry!

what is funny is I work with a girl who has the exact first and last name as a popular tickling model. Won't say the name, but it's not a common name, not uncommon, but not one you hear every day, so the first day I met her I couldn't remember what this model looked like and I was like "Is thsi her??" but no, it's not...funny coincidence...and i always get a little smirk when she answers the phone and says her name.

Two fetish models who had done tickling videos came to NEST 2007, so everybody there saw them in person. :D

I remember that! I was sitting at the bar at the club, they came over and asked me, "Can we ask you some questions?"

When the first question was what kind of things do you look for in a tickle video, I had to politely decline to take part in their survey because that was not what I went to NEST for.

I am pretty sure Jenna(pictured below) was one of them. Wouldn't be able to recognize the second, but she was from the same site.

Last edited:
Yeah, I look in the mirror everyday...lawl!

But yes, when you go to a gathering you do see many. IE: Bella, SapphireRose, Kittentoes,etc. And you see many producers as well.

I PAID to tickle one in person. It was the only time in my life I ever paid to tickle someone, but I have to admit, it was worth it.

no i havent but I would LOVE to meet Diane from Tickle Abuse Viviana and Kobe Lee and of course tickle all 3 of them and they wish to seek revenge ooooooooooh by all means please do

Not all of them are that bad.. I've never met any in person but there are some on this site that seem really nice and like the people that watch their videos.

I've had the pleasure of working with a few for my drawing sessions

I did a tickling thing with Derek SynKlaire, but I didn't see her by accident, we met up.

No, I haven't

But were I to find myself in an elevator with Brooke from Tickle Abuse or Jamie Daniels (to name two my favorites) I'd try not to let her know I recognize her out of respect for privacy.

One time I was walking on a New York City street, I noticed a dominatrix with whom I did tickling sessions about twenty yards away. I don't know if she saw or recognized me, but I did not try to attract her attention for the same reason I wouldn't approach a tickling model I don't know: When she's not working (be that in a dungeon room or in a tickling video), she's entitled to be left alone. The dominatrix was not coming my way, by the way, so our paths did not cross.

Last edited:
Yes I've met several due to the fact that a lot of them travel and offer actual tickling sessions. So far I've only met up with a couple including Candle Boxx, Nyxon, Tomiko, and Kimberly Marvel. Also almost met up with Addie and Kordelia Devonshire, but our schedules didn't connect.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back