• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Canadian Study Says Women Have A Better Sense Of Touch

love feet

3rd Level White Feather
hmm coud this aply to Women's feet to!!.
Canadian Study Says Women Have A Better Sense Of Touch

A recent study from McMaster University seems to verify the idea that women seem to have a better sense of touch than men.

Women do tend to have smaller hands and this apparently means that the touch receptors within the hands tend to be closer together and thus give women a better idea of what they are touching. Women are also better at picking up the texture of these items.

It appears that the study was also able to figure out that the pointer finger was the item which is most sensitive to touch. Some people may have guessed the pinkie or some other digit. The people who put together the study know that people have been curious about this sort of information for years.

This kind of information can now be debated in a science course even at the college level with this study being cited as evidence that women have a better sense of touch.

The people who put this study together at McMaster University can be proud of the work they’ve done and thus the contribution they’ve made to the scientific community. McMaster University has done several studies similar to this that have contributed greatly to the world of science.

Women Have Better Sense Of Touch

As a Canadian academic, I ejaculate to this study.

...I mean, endorse, I endorse this study... :blush:

As a Canadian academic, I ejaculate to this study.

...I mean, endorse, I endorse this study... :blush:

its to bad thy only tested the fingers
i would have tested the toes to to see if they mach
& no its not just because i love tickling...
it would be good for the study.

Maybe, but I'm still the one who has them laughing their asses off when these fingers get in motion.

skeletor08.jpg

"Yeah, I got something for them to touch!" - Skeletor

I am not suprised. Also women have a sharper eye for detail, and because they tend not to be as big as the males they can also develop a keener wit. Put all this together and add a pinch of Tickle Fetish and you have one bad ass tickler.

Thats why i love whatching girls tickling another girl, because they know how to give real tickle torture.:D

I am not suprised. Also women have a sharper eye for detail, and because they tend not to be as big as the males they can also develop a keener wit. Put all this together and add a pinch of Tickle Fetish and you have one bad ass tickler.

If I could give this a five star rating, I would.

I'm considering quoting you in my future pieces of tickle writing. :cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back