• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling tour! :)

DerekSynKlaire

TMF Regular
Hey all,

I'm headed back to the west coast again starting next week. Between shooting, I'm going to be doing tickle sessions. Here's my schedule :

* 1/6 - Tallahassee, FL
* 1/7 - Mobile, AL
* 1/8 - Biloxi, MI
* 1/9 - New Orleans, LA
* 1/10 - Baton Rouge, LA
* 1/11 - Houston, TX
* 1/12 - Houston, TX
* 1/13 - Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
* 1/14 - Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
* 1/15 - Austin/San Antonio, TX
* 1/16 - El Paso, TX
* 1/17 - Alamogordo, NM
* 1/18 - Tuscon, AZ
* 1/19 - Tuscon, AZ
* 1/20 - Phoenix, AZ
* 1/21 - Phoexix, AZ
* 1/22 - Las Vegas, NV
* 1/23 - Las Vegas, NV
* 1/24 - Los Angeles, CA
* 1/25 - Los Angeles, CA
* 1/26 - Los Angeles, CA
* 1/27 - Fresno, CA
* 1/28 - San Francisco, CA

If you're interested in doing a tickle session with me, let me know! Email me at [email protected]

I hope everyone is doing well, and sorry I haven't been on in so long, things have been craaaazyyy!

Not even close to Seattle. That would have been nice, but alas, not meant to be. :-(

I'm thinking about hitting Seattle after March for a long weekend. No worries! :)

As for the UK, I'm still planning this year... so keep your fingers crossed. :)

Thats one hell of a busy month, and your even stopping in my city...awesome!

i feel very weird I actually just got excited because I saw Fresno, Cali on that list lol..

Kinda like how I feel when i read a tour list of music artists I really like and see their actually coming here :p

Grrrreat! Guess what two days I WON'T be in Vegas?

Awwww! There's always next time :)

LOL - band tour lists eh? That's awesome.

Well if you're interested, anyone, make sure to email me! We'll get our tickle on! hehe

Yep thats the email I sent it to....rechecked it an all but sent it again to be sure

Awwww! There's always next time :)

LOL - band tour lists eh? That's awesome.

Well if you're interested, anyone, make sure to email me! We'll get our tickle on! hehe

yeah, i dunno why i got that exciting.. you're coming here on a bad day though :p darn school.. don't get done til 6 and then i'm usually too tired to do anything bc i'm lazy :p

Awww... Hrm... I'm still not getting that email. Stupid yahoo. If you want, please go ahead and private message me here.

It's better than Santa claus coming to town!!

Next time you get "georgia on my mind" let us know. Thanks for posting your schedule and keep up the awesome work.

Any plans to cometo the east coast mid-atlantic area?..specifically, Virginia?

Yes, I will be starting an east coast tour on March 5th! :) I don't have the schedule completely put together yet, but once I do I'll make sure to post it.

I can be both :)

Nothing for Canada at the moment because I don't have a passport and I don't have very many contacts between fetish producers and bdsm sessions... Once that starts perking up then more than likely I'll come up there.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back