• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling the princess

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
"I have always meant to come down here, and see just what methods you utilize."
"My lady is always welcome, and demonstrations can always be arranged."
She was bound and unable to get away, but calm and totally unafraid.
"It doesn't strike me as all that difficult."
"Oh?"
"With enough pain or damage, someone can be compelled to do anything I'm sure."
"Ah, my lady, it is not merely that. Surely, some spies are easily disposed of. But the difficulty lies in enemy shipbuilders, blacksmiths, sorcerers - people who must have their hands and wits about them. People who must not only SURVIVE, but be able to work once the information has been extracted."
"Ah, I begin to see."
"Royalty present their own difficulties."
"Yes, I can imagine. Regarding this; release me now. The king will not live out the week, I will be queen, and you will be punished."
Then man bowed almost to the ground and said, "My lady, it is the one that wears the crown whom I serve, until the last breath is gone. I will serve you as I serve your father, and as I served his father before him. I will also interrogate you, as I did your father before you."
"No one may touch a member of the royal family."
"Yes."
"And to injure me in any way will bring the penalty of death... a slow death."
"It will indeed my lady."
"So, release me, and you will not be harmed."
"My lady, I have taken an oath to serve the monarch. One I will obey when you are queen as well. To do otherwise would be to inspire doubt when you are old and your own heirs are eying the thrown." (And no one knew about the escape tunnel except him and his assistant. He would wait, and if no one came to search for him he would return and serve).
"My lady," he began, "the proceedure will be simple. I am going to ask a single question, think before you answer if you wish, but answer you must. If you answer, my assistant will see if what you say is true, and we shall wait. If you do not answer, or you answer falsely, I will begin, and even if you answer I will not stop until my assistant goes to see the truth of the matter and returns to tell me."
She looked straight ahead, confident that this was merely intimidation.
"Very well. A parchment was delivered to your bedchamber. The next day you were in the strong room when a raid was made on the castle and an attempt on the king was foiled, and you were in safety in a part of the castle where my lady would not normally be. Your father and king demands to know: what is the location of the parchment?"
The princess looked straight ahead, defiant, but calm on her face.
"My lady, I beg thee: answer. Let us see the parchment and know that you had no foreknowledge of this attack and the king shall consider it no more!"
"You will not dare, a commoner, to touch one of royal blood."
"No, nor did I to your father or his father before him, but you are the third in the line to be interrogated thusly."
The man put on a royal red velvet glove, then another. He nodded to the guards, who put gloves on over their armored ones, and approached the princess with their helmets closed.
"My lady, if you would," they said, gesturing at the small thrown in the dungeon.
When she didn't move they took her wrists. She screamed immediately and twisted and struggled, but they took her, gently but firmly to the chair, and shackled her arms to the sides, and took her legs and shackled them in place as well.
"I have have you all executed for this! You, your families, and all who you hold dear!"
"No one marries the royal interrogator, nor his assistant, and these two you will not know, even if you should come for us when you are queen. And since you are the princess, I will ask one last time, tell us how my assistant may go and produce the parchment, where it is hidden, and this need not go further."
"I will have you fingers cut off! Your tongue cut out! I will burn you in the fires as we do witches!"
"MY LADY!" he shouted, "If you do not tell me I will begin and I will not stop until my assistant returns with the parchment, so that I know you will not lie merely to take respite!"
"You shall be branded! You shall be tarred and feathered and left for the dogs to lick you open wounds!..."
The interrogator and his assistant removed her shoes and locked her feet into a restraining device that held her foot steady by surrounding it just above the toes.
There was always the possibility that she was not sensitive enough, in which case the interrogator himself would be in trouble but as luck would have it she screamed at his first touch.
He extended his index finger and stroked her sole and the beautiful princess's whole body tightened and her harangue instantly changed to a scream of ticklish agony.
"Where is the parchment hidden?"
"Haaaa! Yoohoo wihill ahahahall dihihie!"
He began tickling her sole with TWO fingers, stroking her foot in different directions with the index and middle fingers.
"Where IS the parchment, my lady?"
It tickled, but she screamed more from the violation - NO one ever touched the princess. No physical contact was ever permitted, and this commoner, this filthy dungeon heathen was touching her.
He extended his thumb and began tickling, still at a leisurely pace, and the princess stiffened even further and began to shriek with laughter at an even higher pitch.
"MY LADY, SPEAK NOW, LET MY ASSISTANT RUN AND GET THE PARCHMENT SO THIS CAN BE ENDED IMMEDIATELY UPON HIS RETURN!"
She didn't speak nor threaten, only laughed.
He dragged all the fingernails of his other hand (through the glove) against her other food once, and then yelled over her, "TELL me!!!"
He added a fourth finger to the mixture, and began circling his hand around her sole.
"NYAAAH HAAAA HAAAA! AAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!"
"The longer you wait my lady, the longer you must endure - think of the time it will take my assistant to run from the dungeon to the height of the tower and into your bedchamber!"
"GAAAAAH! HAAAA HAAAAA!"
He used all five fingers on her foot and the princess began to bounce around on the chair, desperate to get free of this awful man and his awful torture.
He extended the index finger of his other hand, and brought it to her other foot. He stopped tickling the one foot and the next instant scratched hard on the other. He paused only an instant, just long enough for her highness to realize he had stopped and to begin forming the thought of what to do next when it began again on the other foot.
"AAAAAAAAAAAH! NAAAAH! NAAAAAAH! NAAAAAAH!"
He began alternating back and forth, using all fingers on one foot in a single hard downward scratch then the other.
He sometimes scratched both feet at the same time, and sometimes scratched one foot twice, and sometimes paused for the briefest of instants to keep her mind in panic, but her laughter never stopped.
He began wiggling all his fingers on both soles as fast as he could.
"HAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!"
The interrogator didn't speak, he merely tickled as he looked into her eyes. He was careful not to show his enjoyment, she would soon be queen.
"Rupert," the interrogator called to his assistant, "bring the fine horse brush and begin on her toes."
"AAAAH! AAAAH! HAHAHAHAAAA! AH! HA HA! AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA HA HA!"
Rupert approached with what looked like a medieval toothbrush, parted the princess's middle toes, and began dispassionately brushing them. The princess let out a long scream that seemed to last for ages before the laughter began again. Up and down Rupert went. He gently scrubbed with the stiff prickly bristles, up and down between the toes, along the bottoms of the toes, and between the toes, while the interrogator used the large horse brush on one foot and the quill end of a feather on the other.
The soon to be queen's face was sweaty as she writhed in ticklish agony. The interrogator saw her face - not ready yet. He nodded to the assistant, and they began to tickle on and off randomly - an instant here, an instant there, an instant everywhere at once, it drove her highness mad!
Her head shook from side to side, unable to withstand both the tickling and the random places from which they came.
The interrogator spoke once more, "The parchment..."
"Under the window! Under the window! There's a loose brick under my window and the parchment is insaaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaiiiiiide!"
The tickling stopped immediately and the interrogator spoke frantically to his assistant, "Go! GO!"
Then he dropped to one knee and bowed low.
"My lady, it was done by command of the king..." He stayed there.
When the princess had recovered enough of her wits she said, "You told me it would not stop until the assistant returns."
"A deception my lady, a courtesy for those of royal blood."
"I see."
"If my assistant cannot find the parchment, it will be as I've said. If you misled me my lady, tell me now and I will send one of the guards to find the parchment."
"I have not misled."
"Why my lady? Why not simply allow the king to see your message?"
"It was from a stable boy who is enamored with me. His barely legible texts amuse me. His letters are mine alone, the king has no right to them."
They both knew the king had every right.
"I understand my lady."
"Release me."
"Guards, release her."
"But the assistant?"
"Her highness can always be put back in the dungeon throne."
"You did this to my father? And my grandfather?"
"I did, my lady."
"And they let you live?"
"There were questions of loyalty - others who would have taken the crown from them were executed later, exposed only because I was able to expose false witness."
"I see."
"The previous king trusted his son, but wanted his son to experience this torture - he wanted his son to know of this as enemies of the kingdom are capable of far worse."
"Rise."
"My lady." He rose but did not look her in the eye.
"I ask something of you."
"No one may refuse you anything my lady."
"I wish to see the stable boy suffer thus."
"It shall be done. What do you wish me to ask of him."
"Nothing. You shall say nothing at all, merely make him suffer as I watch. He says he will do anything for me, and this will amuse me. After he is spent, I will ask him if this is so. And when he answers I will ask him to request you begin again."
"Guard, go fetch this boy... and lock the chamber door behind you."
The interrogator would be using this particular torture a great deal under the new queen's reign.

Cool piece. You seemed to have put a lot in this and IMO it paid off. Nice work.

OK, not jazzed about all the implied M/M tickling, but good story when the focus was on the M/F stuff. Very well done overall.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back