• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SVU Trailer Foot Fetish/Non-Tickle

Skulls

TMF Regular
I thought some people here might like this trailer.

It's not tickling related, but nice for the foot fetishists. Just wait until the end!

Don't give up hope yet, they'll eventually make an episode with a tickle fetishist who ties and tortures his victims.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IBlt-vT3kD8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IBlt-vT3kD8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That's more for footwear people. She'd have to take the boot off first in order to get my attention. But still pretty nice clip.
I doubt we'll ever see a show about a serial tickler. After all these years of cops shows, it hasn't happened. They seem to like to have their victims showing fear a lot, and laughing like crazy doesn't convey that at all. They'd look to cheerfull.
Law & Order, having to be pushed back to 9 PM, thanks to Leno hogging the week of 10 PM, they will have to water down the gross out aspect of the show. I doubt they'll ever go to tickling. Besides, sexual assault and murder would still have to be part of the story line for this show to produce, and I don't think I'd be comfortable watching that.
There was an episode where the female detective, (the one yelling Lick It!) got captured by a killer, and was tied up, with her arms tight and stretched overhead in a basement, her tight fitting top riding up to expose a little bare belly. Quite a yummy image for us, I'm sure, I had my fantasy life going in high gear, but it was still disturbing knowing the killer in this episode wasn't going to be taking advantage of this position as most of us would. We're still going to have to rely on our faithful tickling video producers to produce media that cater to our own personal desires.

I sure do hope you're wrong though. If ever there would be a show with tickling as a main aspect of the episode, it sure would be this one.

They had one episode already about a guy with a shoe fetish who ended up cutting off a woman's foot and keeping it. Same episode, Munch referred to not understanding a smelly sock fetish.

Bondage of course has been a scene in many an episode. I'd find it hard to believe that tickling at some level at least didn't come up in the writer's room.

Let's not be negative, SVU isn't about to be canceled any time soon(I hope) so we have many more chances ahead.

I don't ever want to see an SVU episode centered around the tickling fetish.

Not too long ago, one was based on someone with a bondage fetish - which instantly made everyone who wasn't into bondage think that all people who WERE into bondage were murderers and freaks.

The world is full of ignorant people and they make judgments at the drop of a hat - we don't need the media helping.

They've already done a similar episode. I'm sure there's someone on this forum who'll remember it by name, but I don't.

PS -- I love SVU. Forevar.

Not too long ago, one was based on someone with a bondage fetish - which instantly made everyone who wasn't into bondage think that all people who WERE into bondage were murderers and freaks.

The world is full of ignorant people and they make judgments at the drop of a hat - we don't need the media helping.

Bingo!

That's a very good point.

I sure do hope you're wrong though. If ever there would be a show with tickling as a main aspect of the episode, it sure would be this one.

They had one episode already about a guy with a shoe fetish who ended up cutting off a woman's foot and keeping it. Same episode, Munch referred to not understanding a smelly sock fetish.
I think a friend of mine saw this, and initally thought of me. The loving care he'd treat the womans foot, painting the toenails, but then murdering her. She didn't call me to tell me such an episode was on, and I appreciated that.

^ I fully agree.

Concerning the clip, I would be glad to lick Mariska Hargitay's boots, but I do hope she would take them off afterward and let me lick her bare feet. :devil:

She's hot - and I have to say, WOW at her acting performance in that particular clip - but that tone of voice is a real good way to catch a spanking. :D

Was that the episode where the guy was binding the women in a deadly hog-tied style. Hands behind their back with an ankle bound to there neck? Man that was a great episode. As for you fears, I wouldn't sweat it to much. I mean there are people out there who do go to far with there fetish play, and people sometimes get hurt. I don't then SVU would ever do anything with some sort of tickling/sexual assault case. Most victims of sexual assualt would probably be offended by it.

In my opinion there are bad people in all walks of life. Saying ther shouldn't be fetishest who go to far is like saying ther should be any none white heroes, or tough women ect, it works both ways. I've never painted the Ler as a good guy in my stories, always the perpatrator. When the lee gets even with tickling thats different, but the ler is always the antagonist. Hell my current M/F series is going to be about a guy who has voices in his head telling him to go out and tickling Jessica Alba, and when he say now it screams in his brain. It was partly inspired by that very episode of SVU I think you are talking about.

By the way, shouldn't this clip be in the General Dis area?

By the way, shouldn't this clip be in the General Dis area?

I do lean to agree. When I found this vid, I was hesitant about putting it in either.

Hesitant about General Discussion because usually you see talk about anything NOT fetish related, while here, the clip wasn't tickling.

So both seem to be appropriate and both not.

Not too long ago, one was based on someone with a bondage fetish - which instantly made everyone who wasn't into bondage think that all people who WERE into bondage were murderers and freaks..

I seriously doubt the non bdsm population of the country was influenced just like that.

I hear a lot about news stories and drama shows hurting the public image of "tickling" and "foot" fetishists. I never really got that. Its not like we're a public organization trying to get one of our own into office. This is a site based around a sexual fetish (it may not be for you but for that vast majority of the community it is) and any fetish taken to its extremes would look creepy and disturbing to someone else. Its true that if someone was completely ignorant of any unorthodox bedrooms antics they might see something like that and think "all ticklephiles are sickos!"

But at worst that makes us as vulnerable to defamation as any other kink in the world.

Last edited:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!

They cut the best part of that scene from the actual episode!

FUCK the special interest groups that must have complained.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!

They cut the best part of that scene from the actual episode!

FUCK the special interest groups that must have complained.

Yes, I was quite disappointed at the actual show. They cut Ms. Hargitay's saying "Lick it!" :(

It was over so fast, and she had such a negative reaction to it, telling the other cop he owed her a new pair of boots, I found the thing to be quite the turn off myself.

Please dont!!!

Exactly!!! Abut 4 yrs ago, CSI featured a story about a guy who would tie women up and paint there toenails and then strangle them. I was so upset with CBS for airing this episode I was screaming at the TV. It made all of us(foot fetishist) look bad, Really bad...

Agreed

Yes, I was quite disappointed at the actual show. They cut Ms. Hargitay's saying "Lick it!" :(

I agree I sure wish the scene would have made the fellow be forced to take Ms Hargitays boots off and worship her barefeet . I myself wouldnt mind being in that situation.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back