• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where do you work? F-F Interrogation

Lori

TMF Poster
FINAL CHAPTER ADDED

This story is an interrogation scene with F-F action. It involves intense and prolonged foot tickle torture as well as full body tickling, foot worship, Oral sex, and bondage. If any of this offends you please do not read this story.

PART 1
Jessica was jogging through the woods at a good clip today. She was training for her next cross country competition that she would soon have. 2 hours a day of hard jogging through hilly terrain was more then most athletes could endure but for Jessica it was just another day. She had a very athletic body at 5 foot 9, 135 pounds of lean no body fat body. Clad in her grey t shirt with a sports bra underneath, black Nike jogging shorts and her Nike black and gold nike trainers and crew length white athletic socks. The heat was intense but the trees provided much needed shade as she pumped her athletic legs up and down. This was the first time she had jogged through these woods but the path seemed clear and with a bottle of water and a GPS tracker she felt like she would not get lost. She paused by a tree stump to drink down some much needed water. Sweaty and hot she was breathing hard and the water felt great going down. It was the last thing Jessica remembered as she felt a sharp pain in her neck as needle dart pierced here skin and injected her with a heavy dose of seditive and she collasped on the dirt path.

When she awoke she found herself laying face up on a single wide bed with a thick metal bed frame that semi circled the top and bottom of the bed. Her wrists were cuffed with a thick medical restraint band around them. The cuffs were connected together with a chain clasp and then an adjustable leather strap connected the chain clasp to the top of the bed rail. Her fingers were taped together with white medical tape and then balled into a fist and taped into that position with duck tape. She was drooling on down her cheek as she could not close her mouth because someone had lodged a thick round rubber ball into her mouth and strapped it behind her head tightly.

Her ankles were also cuffed with the same type of medical restraints and were also chained together and sucured to the bottom rail with the adjustable strap. Her body was taunt as both straps were pulled tight so she could not bend her legs or arms at all. She was still fully clothed.

Jessica began to scream for help but with the ball gag in place only a muffled sound came out of her mouth. She screamed and screamed but no one was around. She was in a small room with solid concrete walls. The door to the room looked stronger then it should be for someones house. Where the hell was she? A single bulb hung from the ceiling providing the only light into the room.

Lori Jones worked for the Omega corporation. It was a covert operation that was working under the direction of the CIA and had its headquarters here in the deep forest. So far no one had detected their presence in their underground facility until today when Jessica came jogging through the trail to the facility. Lori was chief of security here at Omega and also a sadist. She loved to inflect prolonged torments to submissive soles when she was not at work and when she was at work it was even better when she got a chance such as today to interrogate a prisioner. Jessica was tracked from the beginning of the path and they had hoped that she was just passing by but as she got closer to the hidden entrance of the facility Lori began to worry. Why was she here? WHo was she working for? Having the GPS unit on her arm band only made matters worse as Lori felt this was to send a message to someone as to the exact location of the facility. Well time would tell and Lori would enjoy extracting the information out of Jessica. With a tranqualizing dart fired from her rifle Lori expertly placed the dart directly into Jessica's neck. She collapsed almost instantly. She had no identification on her, just a water bottle and the GPS tracker. Lori carried her back to the facility to her interrogation room where she intended to find out just what was what.

After what seemed like hours the door finally opened to Jessica's room and a 6 foot 2 amazon goddess appeared in the room. Lori was shocked at the size of Jessica. So tall and muscular. Not like a body builder but she certainly looked like she could handle herself in any situation. She had her long sholder length blond hair tied in a bun on top of her head and thick black glasses framed her face as if she was from one of those 50's beach movies.
She wore a white cotton button down dress shirt with short sleeves and black dress trousers, black platform shoes and white socks acentuated her feet. Jessica screamed at her and Lori just smiled.

Lori pulled a chair over to the side of the bed near her head. Good morning sleepy head. Lori said. I hope you had a good rest. You are probably wondering why you are here? Well lets just say we are going to find out why YOU are here? I don't know who you are right now but I assure you I will soon know everything I want to know about you.

First off let me introduce myself to you. My name is Lori Jones. I am head of security at out facility here. I am also know to be an expert in interrogation and extraction techniques. You will soon have a hands on experience with that. What I want to know first is your name. When I remove the ball gag from your mouth you are to only give me your full name and nothing else. I don't want to hear any questions or screaming or bitching, just your full name, DO YOU UNDERSTAND what I am telling you? Jessica just looked at the eyes of Lori and knew that she better comply just with what she was being asked or something aweful would happen to her. She was already scared to death and now this huge amazon looking woman was stareing intently at her and making demands of her. She nodded her head as Lori removed the strap holding the ball gag behing her head. She popped the large ball gag out of Jessicas mouth and watched as Jessica opened and closed her jaw trying to adjust to the aching of having her mouth held open for so long a time. Her mouth was dry and her face full of drool.

She smacked her lips and said my name is Jessica Starns. Lori smiled and said thank you, now that was not so hard was it? Now I am going to ask you some questions and you will only answer my question. Fail to answer my questions or give me wrong answers and you will not like the results.
Where do you live. Jessica stated she lived at 458 Elm street in the city. This would be easily confirmed Lori thought.
Who do you work for?
I work for a non profit homeless shelter in the city, the Jason House.
Wrong answer. Who do you work for? The jason house in the city, its a homeless shelter, I work in the administrative division doing paperwork and filing for grants.
Lori smiled and said, Well Jessica it looks like you do not want to cooperate. I tried to be nice and have a nice questiop and answer session and here you go trying to concoct some sort of story about working in the city for a non profit. I do, I do Jessica pleaded. I don't know what you want me to say.

Lori got up on the bed and straddled Jessicas waist. Before Jessica could say a word, Lori placed both hands into Jessicas arm pits and began to lightly scratch with her finger nails.

Jessica screamed with laughter as the fingernails touched her arm pits. Lori lightly scraped her finger nails over the well shaved arm pits just barely touching the skin but never the less driving poor Jessica insane. Unknown to Lori Jessica was unbelieveably ticklish. She could not stand being tickled and had always dreaded being touched in a tickling or playful way. Her brother use to hold her down when she was little and tickle her till she peed her pants until she got older and bigger then her older brother. By the time she was 13 she could beat up her 14 year old brother and would make him endure tickle torture for hours on end as punishment. Her brother had become her tickle slave until he graduated high school and immediately moved out of the house. She had not seen him since.

Now here she was enduring for the first time since she was 10 unbearable tickle torture that she could not stop or control. She screamed and laughed as Lori continued non stop with the light scrapping of the nails on her arm pits. She tried to beg and plead but could hardly get out a word as she laughed and laughed. Lori showed no emotion at all while she tickled. She just concentrated on the arm pits like a person at a task at work. It was a job to her an nothing else. She enjoyed inflicting torments on people but she never let them see it. She just did her job. On and on the torment continued. After what seemed like forever but was only 10 minutes Lori stopped and the Lori kept on laughing. She tried to compose herself but only could say please, please no more. I cannot take being tickled. Lori said nothing but just got up off the table and sat back down in the chair. Now lets start again. What is your Name?
I told you my name you stupid bitch its Jessica Starnes.
Where do you work?
I told you I work for a non profit organization called the Jason House.
Lori got up off the chair and moved the chair to the foot of the bed. What are you doing now you crazy bitch screamed Jessica. In her mind Jessica thought OH MY GOD I hope she is not going to tickle my feet, God no not my feet. If you would say Jessica was a 10 on the scale of 1 to 10 under her arm pits then her feet had to be a 75. She could not stand to be touched on the soles of her feet. Jessica never went bare foot anywhere. She was always in thick socks and shoes. Please don't tickle my feet she thought.

Lori placed her hands on the shoe laces of one of Jessicas sneakers and once again asked. Now are you going to tell me who you work for?

Jessica did not know what to say. She was telling the truth but apparently this bitch did not like that answer. IF she told her somewhere else what would she do if she caught her in a lie???? She thought her best course of action was to tell the truth. I am telling you the truth, please believe me. I work as an administrative assistant at a homeless shelter, God please believe me I am not lying.

Ok, then I guess I will have to persuade you a little more to tell the truth Lori said. With that she slowly began to untie Jessicas right sneaker. PLEASE Don't PLEASE I am begging you.

You will be doing a lot of begging and pleading soon my dear if you don't start to talk.

Lori slowly, ever so slowly began to pull off the Black and Gold Nike athletic trainer shoe. The shoe was held tight to Jessicas foot as the hard run in the head made her foot sweat profusely into her athletic sock and now it held on to the shoe like a suction cup.
Jessica began to now have a cold sweat creap over her body as she now knew that soon those well manicured fingernails would be scraping the soles of her soft tender pink soles just like they were on her arm pits recently.

She tried once again to plead. PLEASE I SWEAR I work for a homeless shelter the Jason House, PLEASE she cried and real tears came out of her eyes as she was in real fear of what was about to happen to her. Never before in her life was she tied up and tickle on her feet, never she would die from those nails. God what was she going to do.

Lori pulled at the heel of the sneaker and with a soft poping sound the shoe came off the sweaty socked foot. She slowly, ever so slowly pulled the shoe off from the heel and then off the toes. The white bottoms of Jessica's well saturated sweat socks were now in plain view for Lori to see.

Whew Lori said as she got a whiff of the inside of the sneaker and the socked encased foot. Looks like someone sweats alot! These socks are drenched young lady. Carefully placing the sneaker on the bed beside Jessicas legs Lori then put her left hand on the toes of JEssica's socked foot holding back the toes so Jessica could not scrunch her toes down to try and block her foot from the ensuing torture. With her right hand she held up in the air for Jessica to see. Wiggling the finger nails around back and forth.
Last chance to talk and tell me the real truth young lady, said Lori.

Jessica cried and begged, PLEASE PLEASE I am telling the truth but that was all she got out as Lori placed only two of her finger nails at the base of Jessica's heel and slowly and I mean ever so slowly lightly drug them up from the heel over the instep, over the ball and up to the toes. When she reached the top of the toes she took the two finger nails and once again placed them at the base of the heel and slowly drug them up the sole very lightly, over and over this slow, light two fingered trace was done, no pausing, no stopping just a constant application of fingernails to the socked sole.

Jessica was going insane at the feeling that was coming from the sole of her foot. She thought she would be able to break free of the bondage she pulled so hard but the straps would not give an inch. Lying there helpless and unable to do anything but laugh and laugh and scream. Her lungs were burning from the non stop laughing she was doing. Never in her life had she felt such torment. She knew her feet were ticklish but she never thought it would feel so bad. And she could do nothing, NOTHING but lie there and scream. Pulling, yanking but nothing. Trying to bend her toes but Lori held them back tight. Up the sole so slowly, over and over those dam nails.

Lori never smiled or gave any hint of how much she was enjoying this. To have a woman so helpless at her hands and who would have thought anyone could be this ticklish on their feet. What was she going to do when she pulled off those thick socks off her feet and did this to her BARE sole.

Never stopping Lori said to Jessica, this is what you get for not telling me the truth young lady. This will go on all night if you continue not to talk or until you die from a heart attack, I really don't care. I will and I mean I will get the information I want out of you sooner or later. How long you want to be tortured depends on you. You can stop this anytime you want. Just tell me where you really work and why you are here. A simple answer to a simple question will stop this madness.

Jessica's mouth was so dry from laughing and her lungs hurt from the lack of oxygen. The sensations on her sole were unbearable but she could not stop them. Why, Why was this happening to her.
For the next 15 minutes Lori applied the slow 2 fingered drag over Jessica's sole. Never changing the pattern but just slowly going over the same line over and over. After the 15 minutes LOri stopped just as easily as she had started.

Jessica laughed and shook for several minutes after Lori had stopped tickling her sole. She was exhausted and sweating heavely. She pleaded in a soft voice, no more, please no more.

Lori waited exactly 2 minutes for Jessica to regain some composure and said.
Where do you work?

PART 2

Jessica was exhausted and could barely speak but she said in a raspy whisper, please no more, I don't know what you want me to say. I am telling you the truth. Why are you doing this, OH God please stop.

Well it seems that you still want to play, Lori said to Jessica, alright then lets begin again. This time I will not stop for 30 minutes, that's right Jessica 30 minutes before I even consider letting you answer me again.

Jessica then stood up and left the room. Within seconds she was back rolling in a large metal cabined through the door. The cabinet had lots of drawers in it that JEssica did not want to even imagine what was in them. From one of the drawers Lori extracted a 3 foot long piece of nylon cloth that was about 3 inches wide. She laid the cloth on the bed next to Jessica's Nike sneaker. She sat back down in the chair and once again looked at the sole of the sweaty socked incased foot. Immediately Lori took her left hand and grapped the end of Jessicas thick white Haynes sock and started to pull. Jessica scrunched her toes trying to keep the sock from coming off and pleaded and begged, PLEASE NO MORE, but Jessica just kept right at her task. Never smiling, never looking away from the sock encased foot. Just pulling on the end. With her right hand she now started to pull down the top end of the sock down to the heel to make the removal even easier. God her socks were saturated she thought. It was like a sponge of sweat filled liquid. The sock easily pulled free of the foot and revealed the smoothest, pinkest sole Lori had ever seen. No wonder she is so ticklish she thought. Not a single callious or rough spot on those soles. They were smooth as a new born baby's bottom.

Lori turned the sock inside out and placed the top end where you foot goes in on the bed laying it right on the nylon cloth in the center of the strip. Taking the strip and top of the sock in her both hands she began to roll downward on the sock making a large ball shape as the thick sock rolled around the strip. When she finished she had what looked like a sock ball gag with the toe end and sole portion of the sock on the outside of the ball. The pink letters of the work Haynes were showing right were the go across the ball of your foot. Holding the sock ball gag in hand she came around the side of the bed and climbed up and straddled Jessica.

Open you mouth wide she said to Jessica. I will only tell you once. The look on her face and the seriousness in her eyes was all that Jessica needed to see as she felt that there was nothing she could do anyway. Sooner or later this bitch would get that gag in her mouth and then there would be hell to pay she was sure.

So willing she opened wide and Lori pushed the thick sock ball gag into her mouth making sure the word Haynes was against her tongue. She then tied the nylon strips behind her head tightly securing the sock ball in her mouth. Jessica could hardly make a sound with the large thick wad of sweat cotton filling her mouth completely. What made matters even worse was if she even slightly tried to close her mouth or push down on the sock ball it squeezed foul sweat out of it and dripped down her throat. She could not believe how sweaty her sock was until she felt it on her tongue and in her mouth.

Jessica just stared at her while still straddling her and said. I am sure you are thirsty after our first little sessions so you can now bite down and suck on your sock if you want refreshment. Without any emotion she got off the bed and returned to the chair at the foot of the bed.

Jessica just groaned when Lori said to bite down and suck on the sock. She knew she would try not to but if that bitch started to tickle her again who knew what involuntary reactions her mouth would make. Even though the sock tasted extremely foul the liquid on her parched throat felt good.

With out any warning Lori once again used her left hand to pull back the toes of Jessicas foot and with her right hand she this time used those same two finger nails to tickle just in the crease of the toes. That area right under each toe. She lightly and slowly scrapped both nails back and forth across the crease and then just as slowly and lightly moved them up and down at the same time from the crease to the top of the ball of the foot.

Back and forth, up and down the non stop slow torture continued as Lori seemed to totally unaware of Jessica and her gagged screams. She looked like a woman at work in an office, concentrating on a project. No emotions, no smiles of enjoyment, just a concentration look of doing a job.

Jessica screamed and thrashed in her bondage. She could not move her wrists or ankles at all and she could not even scrunch her toes to try to block some of the torture. She could not beg and plead but only scream and laugh into the sweaty foul ball of sock in her mouth. Each time she did she bit down and shot another stream of sweat down her throat. How much sweat did that dam sock have in it she thought. HEr lungs burned from not getting enought oxygen and she started seeing stars after only a few minutes of this prolonged torture. She prayed that someone would help her or make Lori stop.

On and on the slow methodical tickle torture went on. back and forth, up and down NON STOP until the 30 minutes were up. It seemed like an eternity for Jessica who was only laughing softly now and just heaving her chest during the last few minutes. She had no strength to try to break free and could barely stay concious due to the lack of oxygen.

Once Lori stopped at the 30 minute mark Jessica still laughed and heaved her chest for a few minutes afterwards.

Lori let Jessica rest for only 3 minutes to get her composure and then she stood up, picked up Jessica's sneaker and walked to the side of the bed. Are we having trouble getting enough air my dear, Lori said to Jessica. Well try smelling this. And with that Lori placed the shoe over Jessicas nose. Encasing her nose inside the foul smelling sneaker. Jessica came back to life and shook her head as much as she could to try and get the sneaker off her nose. She could breath but only through the inside of the shoe and God did it stink.

Lori just pressed the shoe down in place and let her thrash a few seconds then said. I am going to give you another chance to answer my questions. I am not going to remove your gag so your only response when I ask will be to shake your head up and down for yes or side to side for no. Or you can just lay there and I will take that as a no response.

Now I want to know WHere you work? If you are ready to tell me the truth and not this same old story about being an administrative assistant shake your head yes. BUT YOU BETTER HAVE TO TRUTH TO TELL ME. IF YOU START WITH THIS JIBBERISH AGAIN YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY. If you still want to play and keep your silly story then shake your head back and forth or just lye there.

Jessica did not know what to do. If she tried to lie and tell Lori something made up to get her to stop, she would be punished even harsher then she was already enduring. If she said the same thing again then the tortures would continue anyway. What the hell was she to do. She could not stop it and could not change the outcome no matter what she did or said. Jessica just sat there and thought what to do.

Lori apparently not willing to wait to long took Jessicas indecision as a negitive response and said. Ok young lady it apprears you have nothing to say so lets play some more.

THis time it will be 45 minutes before you get the chance to anwser my questions again. 45 minutes of nonstop torment. That's what you get for not telling me what I want. Lori removed the sneaker from Jessicas face, laid it on the bed next to her feet and returned to the foot of the bed. She quickly grabbed Jessicas other sneaker clad foot and began to untie the laces. The second Nike sneaker was quickly pulled free of the sock encased foot with another sucking pop but this one was even harder to pull off due to the fact that Jessica has just been through almost an hour of tickle torture and had sweated even more into the sock and sneaker. Lori laid the sneaker on the bed next to the first.

Once the shoe was removed the sock was quickly peeled off the foot and I mean peeled as this one would never have just pulled off. The sock was as if it just came out of a washing machine. Soaking wet with sweat.
Once again the sock was turned inside out and laid on the bed next to the shoes. Lori got up and went to the side of the bed and untied Jessica's nylon gag. She then pulled the now saliva saturated sweat sock from her mouth, unrolled it from the strip of nylon, balled it up again and placed it inside the 2nd shoe that was just removed from Jessica's foot.

Jessica coughed and pleaded to Lori to please stop, please give me some water, my mouth is so parched, please have mercy.

Without any emotion Lori, Once again began the process of rolling up the second, shall we be so bold to say fresh sock, was laid on the nylon strip top end first and rolled down to the toe end. The fresh sock ball gag was reinserted into Jessica's mouth and tightly strapped behind her head.

Jessica did not even fight Lori when the new sock gag was presented to her for insertion into her mouth. She, like an obiedient child just opened her mouth and took her punishment.

SO you want to drink, do you will I am sure you will find this sock even more filled with your foot sweat then the first. Suck on that if you want refreshment, Lori stated with little emotion showing on her face.

Lori then went to the cart and opened another drawer and removed a roll of duck tape. Taking the second shoe with the first sock balled up inside it she positioned the opening of the shoe over Jessicas nose. She then used the duck tape to wrap around the bottom of the shoe and around Jessicas head securing the shoe over her nose. Sealing in not only the stinking sneaker odor but also the 1st socks foul smells.

Jessica went crazy now as her limited breathing was further constricted with this new odor filled nightmare. She pulled with what little strength she had on her binds and screamed and screamed all loud as she could. All that happened was a stream of foot sweat shot down her throat.

PART 3

Lori looked down at her prisoner and did not grin or smile she just said. I hope you are enjoying your socks and shoes cause it is about to get worse for you for the next 45 minutes. With that she went to her cart and extracted a piece of leather strap and used it to tie the two big toes of Jessica's sweaty feet together. Now her soft pink soles were positioned together and unable to break apart. Lori then climed up on the bed and straddled Jessica's legs facing away from her towards her feet. She slid down the bed until Jessicas ankles were between her knees and unable to move from side to side. Leaning over she placed her fingernails from each hand on each sole of the foot and began to slowly spider tickle up and down Jessicas soles using all 4 fingernails on each hand. Up and down covering every inch of Jessica's super sensitive soles.

Jessica screamed and thrashed at this new even more intense sensation that was attacking her poor feet. The fingers were madding and there was no way to stop them. She tried to scrunch her toes but that helped very little as the finger nails scrapped and scrapped her tender soles. It was extremely hard to get any air now with the sneaker over her nose and each breath she did get was hot and smelly from the damp sock that shared the small space inside the shoe with her nose. After only a couple of minutes of this extreme foot torture Jessica's strength seemed to fade. She just laid there and took her punishment. Deeply trying to inhale some much needed air and just moaned into the sock gag since she could not even scream anymore.

Lori did not stop when it seemed like Jessica gave up. She could tell she was exhausted and was having trouble breathing throught the sneaker but she would talk or suffer even worse things. She kept up her rythmic pace up and down her soles, spidering all 4 nails lightly over the soft soles. After about 3 minutes more of this torture she noticed that Jessica had passed out.

Jessica awoke to the smell of ammonia. Lori had removed her sneaker from her nose and was now waving an ammonia capsule under her nose. She shook her head away from the capsule as she was jerked back into realit. Lori pulled from her cart a small oxygen tank and a nose tube. She turned on the tank and strappde the nose tube into both of Lori's nostrials. Now you will get enough oxygen so you do not pass out on me. I am also going to give you a small injection of adreniline which will keep you even further alert to your torments. And as said Lori went to the cart and drew up a shot of adreniline and injected it into Lori's arm. Don't think you got a break by passing out girly because we will not start the clock all over again so you get a full 45 minutes of tickle torture on your soles. If you pass out again we will start again and again until you get a full 45 minutes of uninterupted foot tickling.
Shall we begin again she said to Jessica who just groaned into her sweaty sock. Oh my I almost forgot my dear girl you need your smelly sneaker back. I know you missed the foul smell so here we go.

Lori replaced the open end of the sneaker with the sweaty gym sock in it over her nose and re taped it to her face. Now we are all ready to start again. Here we go girly 45 minutes of finger nail torture.

And Lori did just that. She climed back onto the bed and spider tickled non stop for the full 45 minutes on those soft pink soles. Jessica with the adreniline and oxygen in her nose was able to endure the torture just barely. She was only grunting and panting when Lori finally finished. Totally spent and not a bit of energy left in her. She was so thirsty and her throat hurt. While the dam sock in her mouth at first provided some relief to her parched throat it now absorbed any moisture in her mouth. She wanted it out of her mouth really badly.

Lori climbed off the bed and unstrapped the sneaker off of her face. She untied the nylon strap that held the nasty sock in Jessicas mouth and pulled out the gag. Jessica's head just hung over on one side and she just barely whispered, water please water, oh God please some water.

Water you want some water do you little girl? Well let me see that your wish is answered. Lori went to her cart and pulled out a plastic water bottle with the plastic drinking straw insterted in the center of the cap like the joggers use. She opened the empty bottle and then unbelievely took both of Jessica's nasty haynes white sweat socks and put them in the bottle. She then opened a bottle of water and poured it into the drink bottle and screwed on the lid. Once sealed inside she shook the water bottle mixing the nasty socks and water together. The water immediately took on a cloudy brown color from the dirt and sweat contained in the sock.

Lori moved the water bottle infront of Jessica's eyes and said here is what uncooperative prisoners get to drink. Foul nasty tasting water. She put the bottle up to Jessica's lips and she eagerly drank and drank. The liquid tasted like viniger and dirt but it felt good on her parched throat. After only a few gulps Lori pulled the bottle from Jessicas mouth and said. If you want any more you will now cooperate. If you do not cooperate then you will get 1 full hour of punishment before I give you a chance again.

Now where do you work?

PART 4

Jessica could barely understand Lori and hardly cared anymore. She would say and do anything that Lori wanted but she did not know what she did want. She needed more liquid and was willing to drink even that nasty sock filtered water just to quench her thirst.

Please more water, please. I need to drink some more water.
Lori said, You will get more water and other nice things if you cooperate. Who do you work for and why are you here she said once again.

I was just jogging for excercise please why are you doing this to me, WHY?

Well I guess you still feel the need to be tortured since I see you have not changed your story. So lets begin by sealing up your mouth once again. This time you will not get to suck on your own foot sweat but on mine. And with that Lori sat down on the edge of the bed and removed her black platform shoe revealing her long knee high white trouser sock. The bottoms were stained with sweat and grim from the insole of her hard shoes on the ball and heel of the sock. She peeled the sweaty nylon sock off her foot and once again turned it inside out. The sock was once again rolled up around the nylon strip and inserted into Jessicas mouth.

Hardly a fight came from Jessica as Lori presented the new foul smelling foot cover for insertion into her mouth. She simply opened wide and let Lori stuff in the long sock. Jessica thought she had sweaty and smelly feet but this nylon trouser sock reaked. It smelled horrible and tasted even worse. But sealed now in her mouth it resided and it would stay there until her tormentor decided to remove it.

Now lets give those feet a rest and work on another spot on your body shall we. Lori moved down to the foot of the bed and untied the nylon cord around Jessica's toes. She then Retied the ankle straps to the end of the metal bed so that Jessica's feet were now in a spread out position.

Returning to her card she extracted a stiff quill feather, A long nubbed sided vibrating dildo and a small tipped but very powerful vibrator. This model consentrated the vibrations right at the tip of its head. She also retrieved some lubricant, stimulant oils and two streatcher clamps from her tray. Now my dear you are going to enjoy at first then suffer later 1 full hour of forced orgasms. Using my tools here I am going to rub in the stimulant oils which will make your sensitive organs even more sensitive. I am going to fully insert this 9 inch long nubbed dildo into your pussy and turn it on first at a low level then increase it up to its highest level. IT will stay totally inside your pussy and stimulate your entire wall, lips and all the way down to that sweet spot of yours. It alone will be more then you can endure for an hour. ON top of that I will use the streatcher clamps to unhood your clit and pull the skin back off that sensitive nub of yours and keep it totally exposed for my pleasure. I will start by tickling it with my stiff feather and after your first couple of orgasms I will start with the consentrated tip vibrator again at a low level and work my way up to its highest level.

The last time I did this I was able to extract over 32 orgasms from my victim in a 60 minute period. Believe me that after the first 6 or 7 it will no longer be pleasurable but unbearable you will be so sensitive. You will do anything to make it stop but will not be able to do anything. You will wish you had told me your real purpose here, you will pray to pass out but if you do I will only wake you up and we will start the clock all over again until you have suffered 1 full hour of uninterrupted forced orgasms. You will never be the same after this round. Your boyfriend or girlfriend will never be able to pleasure you like this will. While it will be torture you will find yourself later on wanting this to happen to you again. YOu might even become my sex slave and I will torment you like this on occasion.

Lets begin shall we! Jessica just moaned into her foul gag. She was exhausted and now she was to endure more orgasms in an hour then she probably had in her entire life. Most men she had been with had never really made her cum they just shot their load and moved on and the few women she was with while they got her closer only 2 of them made her orgasm on a regular basis. Now she was unattached and left to masterbate her frustrations away and while that brought her to orgasm it was just one or maybe two at a time. While she was scared as to what might happen she was also curious how such intense sexual torments would feel. She did not have to wait long as Lori began to liberally rub in the stimulant oil into her sensitive sex organs. Jessica had never used stimulant creams or oils before and this had a warm feeling to it and it actually felt like it was perking up her sensitivity levels. She moaned as Lori rubbed and rubbed in the oil making sure every inch of her sex organ was covered with the substance.
Lori then lubed up the long dildo and also liberally rubbed the stimulant oil around the nubs of the sides. Already wet from the liberal rubbing that Lori had given her the dildo slipped into Jessica's sex very easily. Jessica arched her back and moaned as the dildo was slid down her vagina very slowly. Lori turned the dildo back and forth some as she insterted it to stimulate Jessica even more. Once fully inserted Lori strapped the dildo in that position by wrapping the side straps of the device around the thighs of Jessicas legs. Now that the device was fully inserted Lori grapped the spreader clamps and pulled back the skin covering the clitoris nub on Jessica. The soft pink nub popped out like a firm nipple ready to be tormented. Lori attached the clamps on either side of the nub so it held the skin back and away from the nub. Keeping it totally exposed.
Taking the stimulant oil she poured a generious portion directly on the nub and began using the quill feather to tickle the nub.

Jessica instantly began to moan with delight as the warm oil touched her nub and then the stiff feather just brushing back and forth across the tip of her nub was ever so sensual. She moaned into the foul tasting sock and rolled her eyes back in her head as the sensations were so good.

Without warning Lori turned on the dildo vibrator now at its lowest position and the long rod began to rythmically vibrate in her vigina. Instantly Jessica again thrust her hips up off the bed and moaned harder and harder adding soft wimperings to the sounds comming out of her sock encased mouth.

LOri began to rotate the feather around in a clock wise direction now on the nub pressing harder and harder and moving the feather faster and faster. The panting and moaning from Jessica grew in loudness as she got closer and closer to her first orgasm. The vibrating nubs touching her wall sides and the tip hitting her right on her G spot was overwhelming as her juices started to flow and the convulsions of her first orgasm came. AHHHHHAHAAAOOOWHHHHHWOOOHHHHHH! she screamed into the sock gag. Thrusting her hips up and down. It took just 4 minutes for the 1st orgasm to spasm in Jessica but the probing vibrator did not stop, the feather flicking did not stop it just continued. Lori moved the level from 1 to 2 on the vibrator and with a sudden shreak of joy Jessica came again. Grunting and gurgling like an animal. Lori put down the feather now and lowering her head began to lick her tongue back and forth across the nub. Jessica again started to scream as this new sensation came in contact with her nub. IT was wetter and rougher then the feather tip. The long licks of the tongue kept in contact more then the flicker of the feather. Her 3 orgasm came at 8 minutes into the session and it was the strongest yet. Powerful convulsions of her internal muscles and loud grunts and moans emmitted from the gag. While the 3rd orgasm was going on Lori pulled the nub out by bitting down with her lips on the base of the nub and sucking air in. She then used the tip of her tongue to rub back and forth across the nub while it was being pulled by her lips and sucked. OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA some primitive sound emmited from the gag as Jessica lost all control now and another orgasm took over her body. Lori expertly kept up the sucking and licking on the nub which kept the orgasm from subsiding. It lasted just over 45 seconds of constant orgasmic pleasure before Lori finally let loose of the nub. Jessica just collapsed back down on the bed and panted like an animal that had just run for hours.

Jessica had never, never had more then a couple of orgasms during any session with herself or another woman. Now this lady had just brought her to 5 orgasms in less then 10 minutes and she had 50 minutes to go. The bed was wet with the juices that dripped out of her virgina around the dildo that was imbedded in her. Lori gave her just about a 10 second break before she reached down and turned the dildo up to level 3 which was 60% power now and immediately Jessica began grunting and gyrating her hips once again.

Just as soon as she turned on the power to level 3 she returned her lips to the nub and very lightly with her teeth began to pull and rake the nub up and down with just her teeth. #6 and #7 came and went with this torment as Jessica began to feel sore and extremely sensitive now. The sensations were starting to feel like a nusiance now then extremely pleasurable. BUt Lori did not stop. AFter the 7th she turned up the vibrator to level 4 and then to Jessica's astonishment she turned on the powerful narrow tipped vibrator to level 1 and placed it directly on the nub. Lori knew that this delivish instrument felt like an engraving tool on someone's private parts and she pressed firmly right on the tip of the nub. Holding it there for 2 seconds and then releasing the sensation for 2 seconds then pressing back again for 2 seconds then releasing. Over and over she did this until she could see Jessica on the verge of Orgasm #8 and she then began to circle the nub with the vibrator never loosing contact. Almost instantly #8 came and within a minute #9 followed by a quick #10 Jessica could not believe how sensitive her body was now and how overpowering the hard orgasms were on her body. She was bending her toes back as far as she could on each foot straining from the nerve endings being tormented. HER feet felt like the soles would pop out she arched her toes back so far.

Jessica was now crying and pleading through the gag. Please Please stop could be heard in a muffled plea. She was so sore and so tired. Her heart was pounding and pounding in her chest and she felt scared that it would give out.

Lori finally after all of this torment smiled down at Jessica and said What is that sweety, you want me to stop? Well you had your chance a little while ago for me to stop. Now you will have to wait for another 36 minutes cause that's how long you have till your next break. Now don't you pass out on me or we will have to start all over again, ya hear!.

Jessica screamed and screamed please stop, please stop but Lori just grinned now and turned up the narrow tip vibrator to level 2 and began tormenting her nub once again.

If Jessica's nub was a piece of thin metal then Lori would have etched a whole book over it as she touched and poked and twirled the demonic device over the sensitive area. Over the next 36 minutes she tortured the tiny piece of skin till it was red as a firey blister. The dildo had been turned to its highest level long ago and the narrow vibrator had been on it's highest level for the last 5 minutes of Jessica's punishment. Orgasm after orgasm rocked her poor abused body and she could do nothing but endure it hoping and praying she would not pass out. She knew she could not go through anymore if she had to start over.

When the one hour session was over Lori had counted somewhere around 38 orgasms. Jessica had no idea how many times she came but if you just touched her anywhere on her body right now she was sure she would cum. Jessica's eyes were barely opened and she just panted and panted trying to get her breath. The foul taste in her mouth long since forgotten. Lori straddled Jessica on the bed and began to remove her nasty gag that was tied in around her head. She pulled out the soggy trouser sock that had been sealing in her pleas.

Jessica could only say no more oh God no more.

Lori smiled and said Where do you work?

Jessica almost died at those words and if it were not for the loud DING she and Lori now heard that signified that the timer had elasped she knew she would have.
Well Jessica, Lori said and smiled as she saw that the 4 hour timer was now stopped, you made it.

You see Jessica and Lori are lovers in real life. They play these bondage games all the time to spice up their life. Lori has always loved interrogation scenes and tonight's 4 hour session was one of the longest Jessica had endured during their 3 year relationship. The smile quickly went away from Lori's lips as Jessica barely whispered, Yes I did make it, and tomorrow night its your turn to be the sub BITCH.

:bow2:

THE END

Last edited:
I enjoyed your story. Please keep up the good work. Can you add in some nylon foot tickling in part 2.

Very enjoyable story Lori! I can't wait for Part 2!

Thanks!

Miss your Stories

Great story, Lori. :couch: Eagerly awaiting part 2. :D

I really miss reading your stories on this site. I am a common believer of free speach and free press and now unfortunately we have to pay to read any of your new material. As stated before I got my start writing my stories after reading your great work. I hope you are selling well on Lulu and your other sites. Have you had many sales??? We all miss you here.

Lori :dom:

Nice turn of events at the end! I really enjoyed the whole story! I am now waiting for your next masterpiece!

Thanks for sharing your story with the forum!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back