• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do tickling and sex go together for you or not?

mb7700

TMF Expert
For me, they can but they don't have to. I can have either one without the other. But I'll admit, they do enhance each other for me--kinda like peanut butter and chocolate, lol!

No!!! For me sex takes away from the tickling. Sex complicates things, usually in a negative way.

They are connected for me, which is annoying for it limits tickling action

Tickling turns me on so sure it goes hand in hand with sex. That doesn't mean that it necessarily has to. Kissing is a form of foreplay too but I can also kiss a girl without screwing her brains out!

Tickling turns me on so sure it goes hand in hand with sex. That doesn't mean that it necessarily has to. Kissing is a form of foreplay too but I can also kiss a girl without screwing her brains out!

Quite right...

I still wouldn't want to put myself through the frustration though :D

Tickling is a definite turn on and it's awfully wonderful to have it lead into sex, but it's not neccessary. Tickling during sex is also fun, but that could be just because I like silly sex :p

Depends on who I'm tickling. If it's someone I'm interested in we usually wind up in the bedroom so, yes.

If it's not, sometimes it's just fun to make a girl go apeshit. :D

They're pretty much one and the same for me. I won't tickle somebody I'm not attracted to. While I can have sex without tickling or any other kink, it's usually not great for me.

:excited:
Tickling is a wonderful way to get in the mood for sex. Absolutely. I think it's a huge turn-on. If I can have tickle sex, I will.

I've found that not all tickling leads to sex, and not all sex includes tickling, and this realization depresses me. LOL :zomgrabbit:

They can. Tickling is more a form of foreplay and a turn on. With past girlfriends, tickle fights were usually preludes to sex but I could definitely tickle a girl just for fun too :)

For me, they can but they don't have to. I can have either one without the other. But I'll admit, they do enhance each other for me--kinda like peanut butter and chocolate, lol!

I agree can def do one without the other but they are so much fun together

Preachin to the chior man......preach on! lol

Tickling is a definite turn on and it's awfully wonderful to have it lead into sex, but it's not neccessary. Tickling during sex is also fun, but that could be just because I like silly sex :p

Silly sex is the shit!!!!! LOVE IT!!

Well tickling, tickle fights etc can certinly be sexy and add to the atmosphere etc but I'm not sure I associate straight out sex with tickling. To have you're partner jump or giggle when you're making love is a bit of a mood killer, the real benefit of tickling is during foreplay or wrestling around etc, that can defently make you feel happier, flirtier and I admit getting on top of my guy and getting him to beg a little from the tickling is sexy for me.

Well tickling, tickle fights etc can certinly be sexy and add to the atmosphere etc but I'm not sure I associate straight out sex with tickling. To have you're partner jump or giggle when you're making love is a bit of a mood killer, the real benefit of tickling is during foreplay or wrestling around etc, that can defently make you feel happier, flirtier and I admit getting on top of my guy and getting him to beg a little from the tickling is sexy for me.

This is what I was trying to say. Minus, uh, the whole guy getting on top of me part.

Unless it was Clive Owen. :faint:

Same. Tickling doesn't always have to be sexual.

And Fightingbrat, your mom loved it. :D
True about seperating the two - if I'm tickling a friend or sister etc it's just friendly (or in sisters case rivilarly) :p

Well... I asked my mom about that, she said something about a guy drugging her, doing a something with a cake... but she remembers what the guy looked like and the police know. In about 5 minutes you should hear the sirens outside the basement of ya parents house :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back