• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Bridge Ahoy" Or ________???

DalekNfra

TMF Master
To me,the greatest tickling scene in history was the infamous Olive Oyl foot-tickling scene from "Bridge Ahoy"!However,that's just my humble opinion!I ask of you to tell which is your favorite foot-tickling scene of all time!Let the debate begin....

Which is better:

Bridge Ahoy or ________????

Wait for it.... the Giant Clam!!!! :bounce:

Wait for it.... the Giant Clam!!!! :bounce:

giant_clam.jpg

In direct competition with the "Bridge Ahoy" scene, because it is also an m/f foot tickling scene, is the one that I consider to be the greatest mainstream tickling scene of all time. It was in the 1958 film "The Brothers Karamazov".

I have a copy of the book written by Gloria Pall, the blonde actress who was tied up and tickled by Lee J. Cobb in the movie "The Brothers Karamazov." (The scene appeared on the cover of LIFE magazine on March 10, 1958, and the cover of LIFE is reproduced as the cover of her book.)

What I found even more interesting then her discussion of the filming of the scene itself was her description of how she was hired for the part.

She was among 50 tall blonde women who went to a "cattle call" at MGM to try to get a one day part in a scene with Cobb. Eight of them were told to come back for a second look. That day, three were eliminated, leaving five women, told to come back again, the next week. (She notes that the actresses, all desperate for even a small part, were not reimbursed for carfare for any of their three trips to MGM.)

All five women had to remove their shoes and stockings, and were tickled with a feather by the director (Richard Brooks) or a wardrobe lady. The others were "giggling mildly," but Pall "screamed with laughter" so that she almost went into convulsions. She got the part on that basis, because she had "laughed louder with more realism" than the others.

Pall notes that she wasn't acting; she really gets hysterical when being tickled.

The book comes autographed by Pall, with a small feather inside.

If you are interested, go to:

http://www.gloriapall.com/ticklebk.htm

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back