• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nails or fingertips ???

Ezslideus

TMF Novice
What do you boys and girls think tickles more nails or fingertips? I've only been tickled on my feet once by a girl who had press on nails and I thought it was scratchy feeling. Maybe it was the nails she had on or her technique not sure. Where as girls with short nails or no nails at all tickles alot for me because its only the fingertips making the sensation.

Technique tickles more.
But, I prefer the tactile sensation of fingertips on skin.

I'm with Artoo... I really prefer shorter nails for that reason :D Best of both worlds ;)

so many pros and cons into both that they could both be just as effective, however i'm gonna agree with technique...

For me it depends on the "type" of tickling. If it is soft teasing tickling its fingernails for fast firm tickling its fingetips. Oh and I'm a female lesbian ticklee :)

I tend to prefer fingertips. Nails tickle for sure but for me, they start to irritate me after a while.

Nails by far really get me! I can withstand fingertips a lot longer than being tickled by someone who really knows how to use those long fingernails.

Nails!!!! there are diabolic, should be forbidden by the Geneva Convention. But they are also weak only for soft tickling, for hard tickling they can break, specially long ones. For that (hard tickling to madness) fingertips are the tool of the trade.

As a thumb rule, the nail should be around 1/3 on top of the finger not to break easily.

Nails certainly produce a reaction from me, but its a reflex more than anything. Nails irritate me! Sometimes they tickle, but 9 times outta 10 its just my foot reacting to being touched and irritated.

Fingertips, on the other hand, produce a smooth and tickly stroke which drives me crazy! I'm not big on the whole digging in thing when it comes to tickling, so the way fingertips gently tease is perfect IMO :D

I think fiingertips cause the greatest reaction in me; although, a set of short nails can certainly create some really good reactions, too.

nails that are to long or really brittle aren't fun for the lee, once the nail breaks it can start to feel sharp, and by sharp i mean cut the skin sharp, unless he or she is into that... can be hard on the tickle partnership

Mostly it's about techique I guess. :) But fingertips definately tickles a lot! :p I haven't really been tickled by someone with long nails yet, so I can't really answer what tickles the most.

Depends on how their used. It's all in the technique. You could have someone with the prettiest, softest fingers but it's not going to do anything for you if she doesn't know what the hell she's doing.

For me it depends on where my feet are tickled. My feet aren't very ticklish but I'd say that fingers tickle more on my arches and toes and nails tickle more on my heels and the ball of my foot.

What do you boys and girls think tickles more nails or fingertips? I've only been tickled on my feet once by a girl who had press on nails and I thought it was scratchy feeling. Maybe it was the nails she had on or her technique not sure. Where as girls with short nails or no nails at all tickles alot for me because its only the fingertips making the sensation.

I agree. Fingertips are much more effective than nails. Nails tickle for a couple seconds then they just scratch. Fingertips produce a much more ticklish sensation

OP, sound's like the person using them has little experience as to how best to utilize nails. But then, by saying technique, I'm really mimicing everyone here.

So what's the point of my post?

That is a good question.

I agree that nails are in fact whores, though. I'm just calling it as I see it; slept with Nails, a rodeo clown, and a rabid goat once. Definitely a whore.

Etc.

nicely groomed natural nails applied right are downright deadly! But variety in fingertips and nails is the spice!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back