• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*newbie waves*

tickledgreen

Um Hi...My names tickledgreen..I went for tickled pink but it wouldnt let me so I went through colours until it was accepted :) i've been reading on here for a while and joined 4 days ago before I got the guts to say anything.

Im a female uni student doing a degree in peforming arts and strictly a ticklee. Im a lesbian and I have been with my girlfriend for a year and she incidently is a tickler so we get on swimmingly :tickling:

my hobbies are singing dancing acting reading going to the theatre and tickling...and sex....and tickling and sex. I also write no tickling fiction yet...but there may be one lurking in that depraved mind of mine somewhere. :devil2::paddle::dropem::2pokedom:...that is me trying to explain my depraved mind through the medium of smileys :)

Hey tickledgreen. nice to meet you. I'm also getting a degree in the performing arts. I'm a theatre major with an emphasis in acting.

Welcome to the TMF, tickledgreen, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to our lovely slice of web heaven, waving newbie. ;) Enjoy your stay!

you guys are so nice :) Its nice to feel welcomed. And I'm majoring in acting to! woop woop! :headbang:

welcome to the forum this is a great place, have fun!

Welcome to the forum. Great story on how you picked your name. I hope you enjoy.

Myriads

Welcome to the Assylum! Please leave your sanity at the door... I see you are into theater, acting, and singing....those are some of my interests, too. Although I never did go to any performing arts college, I would still like to do at least one of those someday in the future, even if it's only as an extra in a movie or singing at least one somewhat memorable song. Anyways welcome....

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back