• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Concider a relationship with a strong tickling emphasis

Lord Doctor

4th Level Violet Feather
...sounds like an exam question preamble...

Picture yourself in such a relationship.

Which would have/produce a greater sense of connection, fun and intimacy between yourself and other half?

1) Belly/Ribs/Sides?

2) Underarms/Arms/Neck

3) Feet/Legs

3) Feet are a major erogenous zone for me, giving or receiving. :feets:

From experience, I would have to say feet and legs if you're talking more about intimacy
in a sexual way. For me, they turn me on the most and are the most torturous. For fun, probably the belly area with raspberries and such. Actually, any area is fun...

Probably the most intimate/sexy area mentioned here is the neck. But it depends on what the other person likes. There are alot of foot fetishists around here, which would make that a pretty intimate/sexy area, too.

I vote number two for me. One, those are some of my most ticklish spots and two, my ler's face would be closest to mine, which in itself is pretty damn intimate. Eye contact, being able to hear teasing whispers, all good stuff!

I vote number two for me. One, those are some of my most ticklish spots and two, my ler's face would be closest to mine, which in itself is pretty damn intimate. Eye contact, being able to hear teasing whispers, all good stuff!
:faint:

My feet...

A guy that does all sorts of things with my feet and toes is such a turn-on... and he can expect tobe tickled too!

Lea

Can I choose all 3? :)

I prefer to leave no stone unturned when it comes to tickling. If we're talking about a more sensual form of tickling then the feet and toes of a woman are a good place to go :tickle:

Can I choose all 3? :)

I prefer to leave no stone unturned when it comes to tickling. If we're talking about a more sensual form of tickling then the feet and toes of a woman are a good place to go :tickle:

:excited: :excited:
All of the above as well.
Variety is best.
Why put limits on things?

for intimacy reasons, my girlfriend tickles my feet, and that usually gets me going...

she tickles my belly/sides just to have fun

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back