• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi :)

Authorsfreedom

Hi everyone,

I wanted to say hello to everyone even though I've just started setting up my profile now. I'm new not only to the TMF but Pennsylvania, and am happy to talk to some like-minded people and maybe meet a friend or two from here.

I guess I'll keep this brief for now, but feel free to say hello!

Mike

Welcome to the TMF, Mike, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

You'll find many Pennsylvanians around these parts, friend. Welcome to the forum. :)

You'll find many Pennsylvanians around these parts, friend. Welcome to the forum. :)

But you'd want to avoid them, trust me j/k lol

Hope you enjoy the site and enjoy you're new location in the world as well.

Welcome Mike,

I hope that you enjoy the forum, and meet the sort of folks you want to here.

Myriads

Welcome to the community!!! Many nice people here to meet and a place where you can feel free to express all those "unspoken" interests.

Mike,

Welcome aboard. There are quite a few of us around here from PA including myself who also resides in central PA.

MrTicklee

Welcome to TMF and the State...
Lots of PA folks around here...

Enjoy and talk it up so we get to know you!

See ya around

I do write. I've never written anything about tickling funny enough, and I don't know if I ever will. Professionally I've written only very drab pieces, mostly for the medical field. I do have a Hemingway-like streak in me though that will write just about anything when inspired.

WELCOME AUTHORS FREEDOM.

:welcome:WELCOME TO THE FORUM. IT IS NICE TO SEE THAT WE HAVE ANOTHER PENNSYLVANIAN ABOARD.:excited:BE SURE TO LOOK UP THE PENSYLVANIA THREAD IN THE PERSONALS SECTION AND AGAIN A HEARTY:hello:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back