• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I Learned to be Tidy (F/M)

palindrome7

My first story. Let me know what you think.

During my college years I didn’t have a lot of money, so I always needed roommates, since I couldn’t afford a place by myself. I wasn’t very picky about who I lived with and as a college student’s circumstances were always changing, I went through quite a few roomies before I graduated. But the one I will never forget is Maggie.

Maggie wasn’t the first girl I had lived with, but she was hands down the best looking. She was Italian with jet black hair past her shoulders, pretty brown eyes and one helluva curvy body. And boy did she know it! When this girl dressed to go to a club it was a sight to see, with tank tops that barely held her breasts and jeans that looked like they were painted on.

At first I think she was a little uncomfortable about living with a guy, making me clear the area when she was going from the shower to her room wrapped in a towel, or when she had to get up in the middle of the night and didn’t want me to see her sleep wear. But after about a month, she stopped caring, and actually had no problem walking about the apartment sans pants. I attempted not to stare but come on… I am a guy.

The only time Maggie wasn’t laid back was when any of her family was coming to visit. She really cared that they saw her as a responsible adult, so she insisted the place was spotless. If me or any of the other roommates left even a gum wrapper lying around, she blew a fuse. I like to think of myself as a considerate person, so I did the best I could, but truthfully, I’ve never really been a clean person, so I would sometimes leave empty food cartons or soda cans without even thinking about it. Every week leading up to a visit from her family she would scream at me about half a dozen times, and since I never took being screamed at well, I would end up screaming back. After her family would leave, it always took us a few days to get back to liking each other.

On this occasion, her family was visiting in two days. As usual she was on my case about keeping the place clean, and as usual, I wasn’t doing a great job. It was a Saturday night, and while she was having fun at a club, I was moping around at home, having been blown off by a girl (a sadly not uncommon occurrence for me) and I was dealing with it in my time honored way: Ordering a pizza and going through a twelve pack of Sam Adams while watching a crappy horror movie on cable.

When Maggie got home, I was still on the living room couch watching Jason work his way through some campers, with a pizza to my left and a empty beer bottles to my right.

“You’re gonna clean up before you go to bed right Mark?” She said, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

I was a little drunk at this point, and spent a little too long eyeing her outfit before answering. She was wearing a red tank top, which was so low that the lace of her black bra was sticking out, and a pair of hip hugging black pants that made her ass look amazing (like it needed the help).

“Yeah, I’ll take care of it”

She looked a bit doubtfully at me for a minute, and then walked to her room. I really had intended to clean up, but by the time the movie was done, I was a few more beers in, and I barely managed to flip off the TV and stumble to bed.

I don’t know why exactly she got up in the middle of the night. Maybe she need to use the bathroom, maybe she needed a drink of water. Either way, her trip took her past the living room, where she saw my half eaten pizza still lying on the couch and a few beer bottles on the floor. She was less than pleased.

When she burst through my door ( I really need to learn to lock my doors), I didn’t notice her anger at first. Actually, I thought this was one of my better dreams. See, in her anger, she hadn’t bothered to get dressed, so she was still wearing what she had gone to bed in, which was a baby doll pink T-shirt and matching panties. The idea of it being a dream shattered when the yelling started.

“What the hell is wrong with you! All I asked you to do was be a little responsible! Is that too much to ask!?” Both of our other roommates were gone for the night, so there was no risk of her raised voice upsetting anyone.

“Piss off…” I mumbled into my pillow. Okay, I know she was absolutely right, but I was tired and not ready to deal with this.

“What did you say?” She demanded as she marched over to my bed.
Instead of answering, I rolled over and tried to ignore her.

“I’m talking to you! What do I have to do to get you to act like an adult? Huh? Huh?’ She punctuated her “huhs” by poking me in the side. And that’s when things took a turn for the worse.

If I had seen the pokes coming, I would have braced myself, and probably been okay. But because I had my back turned, they took me by surprise, and I couldn’t help the giggle that popped out.

I froze, hoping she hadn’t heard it, afraid she might think I was laughing at her. After a few seconds past, I thought I was okay. Then she poked me again. The poke combined with my tension made me giggle even a little louder. Tickling has never been something I handled well, and I started to get nervous.

“Are you ticklish Mark?” She asked, a hint of laughter in her voice. I was too embarrassed to answer, and so I just kept my head turned away, and pulled the covers tighter around me.

Suddenly her mouth was right next to my ear, “I asked you a question”. She whispered it, half seductive, half interrogator.

“Look…” I said, trying to talk my way out of this “I’m sorry about the mess, I’ll clean it up. I promise.

“Promises, promises, promises…” She sang. I think I liked it better when she was just angry. The humor she was finding in all of this was starting to freak me out.

After a few more moments of silence, I started to roll over to face her. I turned just in time to see her hands fly to my sides. My covers weren’t very thick, and I was just wearing an undershirt, so there was nothing to protect me from the feeling of her nails dancing across my ribs.

“Hahahaha wait heeheehehe Maggie stop!”

“Oh, I don’t think you are in much of a position to tell me what to do. Especially when you’ve been so bad” She said, while digging her fingers deeper into my sides, making me laugh even louder.

I raised an arm to try and push her away, but all that did was expose my armpit, which she gleefully inserted her hand into and started scratching away, while her other hand kept working over my sides.

“Hahahahahahah knock it off hehehe, I’m serious hahahahahahah!” My attempt to sound tough was undercut by my laughing. I was at a serious disadvantage. Her standing up and my lying down gave her all the power and I was a still a bit drunk. The worst part though, was the effect that tickling had on me. Yes, it made me laugh like an idiot, but it also made me go totally helpless. I don’t know exactly what it is, but whenever I get tickled, I suddenly feel three times weaker, and my limbs become useless. If she had been just regular attacking me, I would have fought back by now and even thrown her out of my room. But oh no. She was tickle attacking me. And there wasn’t a damn thing I could do against that.

Desperate for some defense, I tried wrapping my self tighter in the covers, trying to create any kind of shield.

“Oh no, you don’t” she said, pausing in her tickling for one moment to rip the covers off me. I was wearing only an undershirt and my boxers, and while she had seen me lounge around in similar outfits, given the current circumstance, I felt very exposed.

I tried to use this brief gap in tickling to push myself off the bed and get in a better position to fight back, but before I could, she pounced on me, putting me face down on the bed with her sitting on the small of my back. Funny thing is, I had imagined plenty of scenarios with her on top of me. This wasn’t one of them.

Now in an even better attack position, she pushed my arms up and began lightly running her fingers from my hips to my armpits. This didn’t cause me to laugh as loud as her initial assault, but it did produce a steady stream of giggles. I still tried to negotiate through them.

“hehehehe Maggie…. Just hehehehe… Stop…hehehe… I know I screwed up hehehehe… I’m sorry.”

“Oh I’m sure you are, “ she said, not stopping her fingers for a moment. “Sorry now that I know you’re secret little weakness. You really can’t get me off you right now can you?”

“heheheh no, but if you let me up hehehehehe, I’ll…”

“Oh no,” she cut me off “This is not a negotiation. We just established that I have all the power here. You can’t talk your way out of this one. “

hehehehehe okay… hehehehe fine, I give up hehehehe you win hehehehe.”

“hmmmm.” she stopped her nails while she thought about. I tried to draw some air into my lungs but then she fired them up again, forcing all my precious oxygen back out. “No, see, a surrender still makes it sound like you are in a better position than you are in, like you still have something to give up. But you don’t. You’re beaten, I’ve already won, so I don’t need to you tell me I have.”

“hehehehehe then… then… hehehehehe,” It was getting harder to talk as her nails were increasing in speed and spending more time twirling in my armpits as she had established that was an especially weak spot for me, “then what hehehehehe what do you hehehehehehe want?”

“What do I want?” she repeated back at me, stopping once again to ponder. As she considered the question, I slowly started to lower my arms a bit. “Well first I want you to keep your damn arms up. There’s no point in resisting, and if you do, I’m just going to make this worse for you. So put them up. boy!”

I obediently raised my arms back. I wasn’t used to a girl having this much power over me, it was weird. Still, I can’t lie, the feeling of her ass in those panties on my back wasn’t all bad.

“Well…” She continued, as she slowly walked two fingers up both my sides, not enough to make me laugh, but enough to keep me teetering on the edge and very nervous. “Back when we were just equals, all I wanted was your help in keeping this damn place clean. But now that we are clearly not equals,” on that note she gave a quick squeeze causing me to let out a yelp “Now that my coochie coochie coos have put me in a position of power over you, I want a whole lot more. For starters, I think you should beg.”

“What?”

“You heard me. Beg. Beg for my forgiveness for being such a lousy roommate, and beg for my mercy, as this is clearly only going to stop when I feel like being merciful.”

Okay, she had me pretty good at this point. But as embarrassed as I was, I still had some scrap of pride left, and that scrap refused to let a little tickling make me beg.

“Screw you.” I said, quick and defiant. I suddenly thought a little better of myself for having the guts to say that, given my situation.

The good feeling didn’t last. “Okay” Maggie said, “Have it your way.”
And that’s when she really started going to town. I swear, I think she must have grown extra arms or something. I felt her hands squeezing my hips, I felt her nails draw super fast circles in my armpits, I felt her fingers get between each and every ribs, and I felt it all at once!

“Is Mark a little ticklish? Yes he is, yes he is. Tickle tickle tickle, Mark. Naughty little roommate didn’t clean up like he said he would. Coochie Coochie Coo. That’s not acting like an adult, that’s acting like a baby. And do you know what I do to babies? I tickle tickle tickle them.”

The teasing was making it worse, and I was already howling as it was. I had gone totally ragdoll, unable to do anything but shake with the laughter. I couldn’t put my arms down if I had wanted to.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAH MAGGIE PLEASE AAHAHAHAHAHA STOP! AHHAHAHAHA YOU DON”T HAVE TO DO THIS! AHAHHAHAHAHA!”

“Oh but apparently I do. It’s the only way you’ll learn. So come on, laugh for me. Tickle tickle tickle little ticklish Mark, little helpless Mark. Coochie Coochie Coo."

Had I been able to form a coherent thought, I might have begged at that point. But thought was gone now, replaced by nothing but ticklish sensations. She had stopped her all over approach and was now leaning down to attack my armpits with ferocity, all ten nails doing a wicked dance inside them, making me shriek. All the while she whispered in my ear:
“Oh, poor baby. Poor ticklish little baby. Come on Mark, just beg and maybe I’ll stop.”

Maybe she’d stop? What else did she want? I tried to process that thought, but soon the only thing in my head were her words “tickle tickle tickle” over and over again. I never knew she was such a sadist.

She stopped and I panted into my pillow. I wanted to beg now, I wanted to tell her anything she wanted to hear, anything to make the tickling stop. But some stupid macho part of me still wanted to hold out.

When she saw that I wasn’t going to beg, she decided on a new plan of attack. I felt her weight shift, and I realized she had turned around. New, fresh terror ran down my spine. Some of my worst spots were on the lower half of my body, and I wasn’t even wearing proper pants to protect myself. I hoped that the fact that my kneecaps (a horrible spot for me) were facing down would protect them.

Like she was reading my mind she went straight for them. And no, they weren’t protected. Maybe it would have been worse if they had been facing up, but even like this, she could still get good squeezes in, and the effects were still devastating.

“HAHAHAHAHA MAGGIE NO AHAHAHHAHAH PLEASE PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAH DON”T DO THAT HAHAHAH NOT THERE HAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THERE!”

“You know what to say…” She sang as he used one hand to lift up my leg a bit, letting the other hand get an even better grip on my kneecap.

“HAHAHHAHAH OKAY OKAY HAHAHAHA I BEG YOU I BEG YOU MAGGIE! I BEG FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS! I’M SORRY I’M SUCH A CRAP ROOMMATE! I’M SORRY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I BEG YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE FORGIVE ME HAHAHAHAH!

She moved her hands from my kneecaps and started playing with the backs of my knees, which weren’t as bad, but after everything I had been though, the slightest tickle was sending me into hysterics, “And what about my mercy?”

“HAHAHHAHAHAH I BEG FOR THAT TOO HAHAHAHAH I BEG FOR THAT TOO! HAHAHAH PLEASE SHOW ME MERCY! PLEASE!”

“Because….” God she was enjoying this.

“BECAUSE YOU HAVE HAHAHAHHAH ALL THE POWER! BECAUSE I’M HELPLESS! HAHAHAHAHAH BECAUSE I CAN’T TAKE ANYMORE! PLEASE MAGGIE STOP! I’M BEGGING YOU!”

“Okay,” She said and lifted her hands. Once again, I panted like a marathon runner. I felt like I wanted to cry. That last stupid, macho part of me was gone now. She was in charge. If her next request involved me putting on a tutu, then call me a sugar plumb fairy. Anything but more tickling.

“The next thing I want… “ Oh god. There was more. “… is for you to start picking up after yourself.”

“I will, I will! I promise!”

“Oh sure, now you do. Now that I have you like this. But after a few days, you’ll forget and become a slob again.”

“No, no, really! I won’t forget I’ll remeHAHAHAHAH” I didn’t get to finish because she started running her nails up and down my ass. I didn’t even know I was ticklish there.

“Don’t interrupt. It makes me angry. You don’t want to make me angry do you?” I kept my mouth shut and shook my head. “Good boy.” She said and patted me on the butt. I had gone from being her roommate to being her pet.

“Now, the way I figure it, the only way to ensure that you won’t fall back into your old habits…” As she spoke her fingers started walking up and down my legs again, making my lips tremble with laughter to come. “… is to make you a new man. And there’s only one way to do that. Do you know what that is?”

“I… I…”

“The only way… is to BREAK YOU.” The way she said the last two words sent a true chill down my spine. Before I could protest, she reached down, grabbed my foot and yanked it back up to her. Once she had it in a position she liked, she started scribbling her nails all over it. This set me into a laughing fit once again, but truthfully I was grateful. Of all the places on the lower half of my body, my feet were probably the least ticklish. Not that it wasn’t having an effect:

“Hahahahahah Maggie don’t! Haahahah I promise I’ll clean, I promise! Hahahahahah!”

Still, I could take it on the feet, just as long as she stayed away from my…
And before I could even think the word “toes” she was at them. She used one hand to stretch back the toes, and the nails of the other hand started torturing the soft flesh underneath them. I damn near hit the roof.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Oh, no. Are Mark’s toes ticklish too? Coochie coochie coo Mark, coochie coochie coo all over your toes. Is this torture for you? Is my tickle tickle tickle on your little toes torture?”

“YES!” I managed to scream through the laughter.

“Then repeat after me. I’m so sorry Maggie.”

“I’M HAHAHAH SO SORRY MAGGIE AHAHH!”

“I will be the tidiest roommate ever.”

“HHAHAHA I WILL BE THE TIDIEST ROOMMATE EVER!”

“No speck of dust shall escape my sight.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHA NO SPECK OF HAHAHAH DUST SHALL ESCAPE MY AHHAHAHAHA MY SIGHT!”

“I promise to do whatever job Maggie tells me to do.” On this one she inserted her nails in between my toes, which brought it to a whole new hellish level.

“I PROMISE AHAHAHAHA TO DO HAHAHAH DO WHAT HAHAHAH WHATEVER JOB MAG AHAHHAHA MAGGIE TELLS ME TO HAHAHAHHA TO DO!”

“Maggie is my master”

“ HHAHAHAHAH MAGGGIE IS MY MASTER HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!”

“I am her maid.”

“AHHAHAHAH I HAHAHAHAH I…. I…” And it was back. That stupid, macho part of me. Even after all I had been through, all Maggie was willing to put me through, that part of me refused to admit to being anybody’s maid.

“Not broken yet huh?” Maggie said dropping my foot. Suddenly she was by my ear again, whispering in a voice that would have been sexy under any other circumstance. Oh hell, it was still a little sexy.

“You know what my worst spot is Mark? My most ticklish place? The place that would have me on my knees, the place that if someone worked on it long enough, I would be their slave?”

The question was clearly rhetorical, which was good, as I was too scared to answer. She actually hadn’t hit my worst spot yet, and I was terrified that was what she was talking about.

And it was. She spun back around placed her hands on my upper thighs, and started to squeeze.

I can’t even describe what it was like. Combine all my other tickle spots, and they maybe could match how I felt when my upper thighs get tickled. My laughter sounded my like a scream as she gave squeeze after torturous squeeze. My eyes bulged out of my head, every muscle wanted so badly to fight back, but every muscle was as weak as wet noodles.

After starting with simple squeezes, she started moving into a sort of massage pattern, that might have felt nice if my body wasn’t already ultra sensitive. I felt like my thighs were dough she was kneading. Sorry, ticklish, helpless dough.

She wasn’t giving any instructions now. She wanted me to do it on my own. And I did.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I AM MAGGIE’S MAID! I AM MAGGIE’S MAID! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I’M YOUR MAID!”

“And are you going to be a good little maid?”

“THE BEST! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”

“Hey Mark, I forgot… who is your master again?”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU ARE YOU ARE! HAHAHAHAH YOU’RE MY MASTER!”

And with that, it finally stopped. It took me several minutes to finally get all my giggles out and then I just lay there, trying to return to some state of normal. It actually felt odd when she got off me. She had transformed my entire reality so all that existed was her weight on my back and those tickling fingers driving me out of my mind.

I looked at her looking down at me. Technically she looked the same as when she came in to my room (which felt like an eternity ago). She was still the same pretty Italian girl in her underwear. But the way she was posed, with her hands on her hips and a little smile, something had changed. She was looking down at me, and I realized that even if I wasn’t lying down, even if I was standing right next to her, she’d still be looking down on me.

She turned to go, but then stopped.

“Wait…” she said. “To the victor go the spoils. I want a trophy.”

She pulled me up to a sitting position and yanked off my undershirt, which was followed quickly by my boxers. She then poked me in the stomach which in my delicate state was enough to send me falling back on the bed. My weak and weary arms were still quick to cover my crotch as I stared up at her.

“These are mine now. And don’t even think about putting something else on. I want you to lay here, naked, all night and remember that I can do this again any time I feel like.” There was a power to her voice I had never heard before.

As she walked out of my room, she swung my boxers and undershirt over her head like they were enemy flags she had captured. As she went, I watched her ass move in those pink panties. Plenty of times I had looked at that ass, but now it was different. Now that ass owned me.

Exhausted as I was and because it was a Saturday, I slept till noon the next day. I checked to make sure it wasn’t a dream, and sure enough, I was indeed naked. I moved to put something on and noticed there was a shopping bag on my door handle.

Upon further investigation, the bag held just a pair of white boxer briefs, in my size. Across the ass, written in sharpie, were the words PROPERTY OF MAGGIE. On the bag itself there was a little sticky note:

Your new work uniform

And I knew right there, that I was going to have an interesting time until the lease was up.
THE END

Thoughts? Suggestions? If there’s any interest in a sequel let me know, as I think it’s possible Maggie isn’t quite done with Mark.

Last edited:
WOW !!! Excellent first story. Very well written. You can really empathize with
Mark's plight. Maggie is in total control and loving it. Really looking forward to
further stories, especially a part two of this tale.

Somehow I suspect Mark's macho part will cause him further problems. Perhaps
Maggie will discover that Mark's balls & penis are also extremely ticklish. Imagine,
how humilating it would be for Mark to be tickled through his underwear, until he is
forced to spend in a fit of giggles, soaking those white boxers translucent. Who
knows Maggie might then want another trophy for her growing collection.

Great work Palindrome. I really enjoyed riding along with that one. And welcome!

Thanks for all the positive feedback and the warm welcome. I've been a long time lurker, but always too shy to post something. Well, I do believe I have a sequel to work on.

That was a FIRST attempt?

Color me impressed man that was really good, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

when will there be a squeal? I just finished reading last night and slept on the story ^-^
such horrible/ great dreams

Sensual, Sassy, and a Sequel is definitely in order! :)

~BW

what she said... excellent. i really didn't know for a while if it was true or not. that's a REALLY good thing. written in such great conversation and you really get the sense of what the guy is going through. great story.

and if we're talking about sequels... at some point if the evil sassy sexy dominant sadistic roomate has a weakness as she said... then its mandated by fictional law that at some point in the series she has to suffer.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back