• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let us not harrass regular people

JN322

TMF Expert
DISCLAIMER: I know that this rant doesn't apply to the majority of people on here nor tickle fetishists in general. If it does, then you know who you are, and just stop it.
------------------------

Quite obviously by virtue of my being a member of this forum I watch tickling videos. Sometimes on youtube.

Youtube puts a small list of videos that it thinks you will like on the front page. Today I had videos about Mitch Hedberg, Snatcher the video game for sega cd, and a video with the word tickle in the title. Ticke's snapshot photo did not reveal who exactly was being tickled so I decided to investigate accordingly.

The video was of a father tickling his very young daughter. I stopped the video immediately. I would have been angry at youtube for suggesting that I would enjoy that, but I believe it based its selection on title alone.

I noticed that the video had a very large number of comments, and I looked them over.

Can we as a community (both on this forum and off) please stop harrassing regular folks who are not into our fetish. ESPECIALLY CHILDREN. I mean come on folks. This video had a lot of comments for a simple family video, and in that some of the commenters had words like foot or tickle in the username its quite obvious what they're watching for. And someone even called this man a child molsester as a result.

This phenomena goes far beyond this one video. As I said, I watch videos as much as the next person. So when I find a video of a group of girls in a college dorm dayroom tickling each other I think its my lucky day. I watch and I keep my comments to MYSELF. Because when 500 people named Ticklemasteroftheuniverse123 and Footfetishkingkingoftheworld666 all start commenting things like "you should've tickled her feet" or "next time tie her up" all that's happening is that the well get a little drier. Most regular people don't want videos of themselves on the internet that a bunch of guys like me are masturbating to.

So please a little tact and discretion folks. And for the love of God STOP COMMENTING ABOUT CHILDREN.

Unfortunately, the scum of the earth has an outlet now, behind the anonymity of the internet. As such, this kind of behavior will never stop.

I agree with you 100% - but you're fighting a battle that cannot be won.

Unfortunately, the scum of the earth has an outlet now, behind the anonymity of the internet. As such, this kind of behavior will never stop.

What he said.

Every fetish has it's scum, we are no exception. Your cries will not be heard by those pedophile ticklephiles.

Seen many posts launched through the years on this topic, all we can do is report them when seen but the internet is infested. Sad... as great as the internet has been to provide information, it's opened too many doors.

DK

Some people are messed up, others just down-right creepy. Others just think it's funny to make "jokes" about sick stuff.

Good post but welcome to people. Oops. I mean, the Internet. Wait. Is there a difference?

the people who post on this forum generally get offended if someone PM's a girl asking if her feet are ticklish. you're right, but definitely preaching to the choir. im sure there are lurkers around here who do that youtube crap, but this ain't gonna reach them. they probably don't really stray from the clips section anyway

Unfortunately there are some creepy people out there. I agree with you. I think it's disgusting when people comment sexually on clips that are meant to be anything but. Esp. when it involves minors. Just totally digusting.

hey u shuld like ttyl have a tickle contest rub some lotion on her feet and see who can go 20 minutes without laughing bet you cant lol

Yeah, I agree.

Those people should be ashamed of themselves and YouTube really needs to get a handle on it.That kind of behavior is unacceptable

Those people should be ashamed of themselves and YouTube really needs to get a handle on it.That kind of behavior is unacceptable

The problem with that is that you tube isn't going to spend time and money to pay people to seperate oil and water. They will just delete everything in question. Which for the mild mannered law abiding perverts such as myself is of course terrible.

And for the regular folks who don't engage in tickling as part of a safe/sane/consentual bdsm practice, its equally terrible. For they lose videos which consist of friends and or family engaging in general zaniness, hijinks and also possibly but not necessarily shenanigans. For what was harmless fun now causes a light of accusation and doubt as to "what kind of stuff with his daughter did "Bob" have on you tube that got deleted?"

Which of course goes right back to us. Because Bob's not a pedophile, he's (and his daughter) are just the victims of idiot's who don't know how to act right.

And this makes us all look bad. Every so often some foolish fetishist gets arrested for doing something stupid (Think the weirdo transvestite of Izzard fame). Many moons ago while I was in college I worked as a mall security guard. We arrested a man for trespassing because he was taking pictures of girls feet during sandal season. Not adults mind you.

I remember one girl who was very weirded out by this. I certainly do not think she will ever indulge her significant other in a fetish if it is involving subankle activity. She will always remember the weird old man fondling himself in the food court.

As a weirdo myself, I try to stay incognito whenever possible. Then again our society's rules are based on what the most vile and stupid among us MIGHT do some time. So I guess we're doomed. And I'm preaching to the choir as it has been said.

Anyway, my nytols ahve been kicking in for some time. So goodnight folks.

Unfortunately, the scum of the earth has an outlet now, behind the anonymity of the internet.

God bless Philly. (Kidding, kidding, kidding. Sorry, I couldn't resist! :D)

As such, this kind of behavior will never stop.

But yeah, while I agree w/ the OP, it's a hopeless battle.

I'll just do my part and comply with the OP's request (Not that I was doing said harassing before. And only in the context the OP was presented. I will still harass people with my sarcasm. :D)

great post and good points made.....i myself started laughing today when i realized i was on a website just about tickling.....funny right...sad truth some people just cant get it to click into their brains were the line is....yet on another note i dont necessarily agree with people putting there home videos on youtube i mean honestly that isnt safe anyway..... creeps are always going to be creeps this post while great in intent and heart wont effect the 1 in 50 that dont realize where the level of control is......at the end of the day we need to limit things in general. i have even noticed that the advertisements here keep getting more and more risque..... bathing suits are fine but leave the nudity for the video itself no everyone wants to be subjected to that and it makes it seem even worse...... we wont ever fix the world here but like mentioned before try your best

i have even noticed that the advertisements here keep getting more and more risque..... bathing suits are fine but leave the nudity for the video itself no everyone wants to be subjected to that and it makes it seem even worse......

Funny, I was just thinking that recently myself.

I thought I was a lone wolf.

It's just sad that some ticklephiles can't get through their thick skulls that JUST BECAUSE THERE IS A VIDEO OF SOMEONE BEING TICKLED ONLINE DOES NOT MEAN IT'S A "TICKLE VIDEO!" Yes, tickling is a fetish to some. But not to everyone. To some, it's just silly playful fun. Heck, it was like that for me growing up. So somewhere in that brain should be a little thing called "common sense" to let you know when something is a tickle video and when something is just mainstream.

You want tickling to be more accepted into society? You want people to stop thinking we're weird? Try not writing YouTube comments on a 18-year-old girl's video saying you want to see her tied up and tickled by her best friend. It won't make instant change, but it's a start.

It's just sad that some ticklephiles can't get through their thick skulls that JUST BECAUSE THERE IS A VIDEO OF SOMEONE BEING TICKLED ONLINE DOES NOT MEAN IT'S A "TICKLE VIDEO!" Yes, tickling is a fetish to some. But not to everyone. To some, it's just silly playful fun. Heck, it was like that for me growing up. So somewhere in that brain should be a little thing called "common sense" to let you know when something is a tickle video and when something is just mainstream.

OMG, you serious?!?! J/k... I totally agree with that... not everyone tickles someone because it's their fetish... Some tickle people to be a pain, or because it's fun, or for various other reasons... Alot of people here don't just do it because it turns them on, such as myself... I do it for other reasons too...

But I must confess I have been guilty of posting comments on tickling videos involving little kids, nothing like sexual or anything but sometimes it's cute or whatever in a non-sexual way and sometimes i'll comment on it, but usually i don't watch them.. but of course I don't post sexual comments on older people being tickled either... well sometimes, but not always, because like you said, they're not all "tickle videos" there are alot of "mainstream" tickle videos on there and we shouldn't post overly sexual comments and scare them off and stuff.

More scary is that there are those who don't think it's [wrong, creepy, obscene, predatory] and really don't understand why we get pissed off about it.

The problem with that is that you tube isn't going to spend time and money to pay people to seperate oil and water. They will just delete everything in question. Which for the mild mannered law abiding perverts such as myself is of course terrible.

And for the regular folks who don't engage in tickling as part of a safe/sane/consentual bdsm practice, its equally terrible. For they lose videos which consist of friends and or family engaging in general zaniness, hijinks and also possibly but not necessarily shenanigans. For what was harmless fun now causes a light of accusation and doubt as to "what kind of stuff with his daughter did "Bob" have on you tube that got deleted?"

Which of course goes right back to us. Because Bob's not a pedophile, he's (and his daughter) are just the victims of idiot's who don't know how to act right.

And this makes us all look bad. Every so often some foolish fetishist gets arrested for doing something stupid (Think the weirdo transvestite of Izzard fame). Many moons ago while I was in college I worked as a mall security guard. We arrested a man for trespassing because he was taking pictures of girls feet during sandal season. Not adults mind you.

I remember one girl who was very weirded out by this. I certainly do not think she will ever indulge her significant other in a fetish if it is involving subankle activity. She will always remember the weird old man fondling himself in the food court.

As a weirdo myself, I try to stay incognito whenever possible. Then again our society's rules are based on what the most vile and stupid among us MIGHT do some time. So I guess we're doomed. And I'm preaching to the choir as it has been said.

Anyway, my nytols ahve been kicking in for some time. So goodnight folks.

Well,why don't they just remove the comments and ban the user?That would take care of everything?

This phenomena goes far beyond this one video. As I said, I watch videos as much as the next person. So when I find a video of a group of girls in a college dorm dayroom tickling each other I think its my lucky day. I watch and I keep my comments to MYSELF. Because when 500 people named Ticklemasteroftheuniverse123 and Footfetishkingkingoftheworld666 all start commenting things like "you should've tickled her feet" or "next time tie her up" all that's happening is that the well get a little drier. Most regular people don't want videos of themselves on the internet that a bunch of guys like me are masturbating to.

So please a little tact and discretion folks. And for the love of God STOP COMMENTING ABOUT CHILDREN.
You are correct, of course, but as Viper said there are nasty people out there who will never stop. Sigh.

DISCLAIMER: I know that this rant doesn't apply to the majority of people on here nor tickle fetishists in general. If it does, then you know who you are, and just stop it.
------------------------

Quite obviously by virtue of my being a member of this forum I watch tickling videos. Sometimes on youtube.

Youtube puts a small list of videos that it thinks you will like on the front page. Today I had videos about Mitch Hedberg, Snatcher the video game for sega cd, and a video with the word tickle in the title. Ticke's snapshot photo did not reveal who exactly was being tickled so I decided to investigate accordingly.

The video was of a father tickling his very young daughter. I stopped the video immediately. I would have been angry at youtube for suggesting that I would enjoy that, but I believe it based its selection on title alone.

I noticed that the video had a very large number of comments, and I looked them over.

Can we as a community (both on this forum and off) please stop harrassing regular folks who are not into our fetish. ESPECIALLY CHILDREN. I mean come on folks. This video had a lot of comments for a simple family video, and in that some of the commenters had words like foot or tickle in the username its quite obvious what they're watching for. And someone even called this man a child molsester as a result.

Wow, dude. That was profound. I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Definitely could give rest of us a bad wrap.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back