• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

David vs Goliath cases.

ttx

TMF Regular
Ok, for me tickling is the most innocent and sexiest way to torture somebody.
And as a ticklee,i really like the idea of being tickle humiliated from a tinny,strengthless woman without any physical force.
What is your opinion everybody?I mean about the scenario of a strong ticklee tickled from a tiny and innocent tickler.

Not my thing. I like to be tickled by guys, and they should be strong.

Well obviously I like this situation as this is my current realationship :D But as for someone (trying) to tickle me or play in general I'd want it to be someone who has at least some attitude to him/not a wussie (being strong may help too) - it's just more sexy that way.

And as a ticklee,i really like the idea of being tickle humiliated from a tinny,strengthless woman without any physical force.
What is your opinion everybody?I mean about the scenario of a strong ticklee tickled from a tiny and innocent tickler.

I would respond because you did ask for everybody's opinion but what you said doesn't even compute in my head.

It's like some complicated math problem. :shrug:

Love it! In fact its one of my top three fantasies!

I've seen a few videos like it, but none where a genuinely ticklish bigger person is brought down by a smaller person...sans bondage.

~ toyou

Love it! In fact its one of my top three fantasies!

I've seen a few videos like it, but none where a genuinely ticklish bigger person is brought down by a smaller person...sans bondage.

~ toyou
Then you've clearly never been in Judo, post-offical class with me :D

I was in a fight one time and thought a really clever and inventive way to settle the conflict would be to tickle the bully when he went to hit me but then decided that was stupid and punched him in the eye.

I don't see how it can be sexy and innocent act at the same time.

sexy-nun.jpg

I would respond because you did ask for everybody's opinion but what you said doesn't even compute in my head.

It's like some complicated math problem. :shrug:

If a strengthless woman leaves Chicago traveling at 100 mph & a strong ticklee leaves New York traveling at 150 mph & the distance between the two cities is 600 miles , then what size are her feet?

I don't see how it can be sexy and innocent act at the same time.

I think he means innocent torture like torture that won't hurt or leave marks.

If a strengthless woman leaves Chicago traveling at 100 mph & a strong ticklee leaves New York traveling at 150 mph & the distance between the two cities is 600 miles , then what size are her feet?

BLUE!!! Wait... :ermm:

Toughness still counts for things eh well thats good

i have no issues with a small woman tickling the crap outta me..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back