• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nylon Punx Join the Tickle Fracas!

siftus

Well hello again people who shit rainbows!
Its yer friendly neighborhood Siftus here for a visit......

Lola and I have both been fetishists all our lives and have become partners in crime for this wonderful journey. We explore our sexuality and share it with people.

As it turns out the sadist in Lola is an extreme Ler and though I may have to be tied down as not to escape, I'm quite the Lee. At this very moment in time every muscle in my body is sore from a scene.

At first we were awfully skeptical about tickling. Bilquis and Miss Bella are good friends of ours and have been very supportive during the ice breaking process. I'd like to thank all of you TMFers who have let us come to the few meets we've been lucky enough to attend as you all have been very welcoming to us as newbies. All of you guys are fun and hilarious!

Looking forward to hearing from and seeing you guys soon!

Last edited:
To me this isn't "tickling discussion" it's "please buy my clip" - you've got every right to that of course love but I do wonder if this is the right place for it...

*suggestion for mods*
perhaps we need a 'commerical' section of something like that for threads that are advertising buying a clip and/or "paid tickle parties" (what ever those are) so they don't get mixed in with the tickling discusion between members on this forum.

Actually. Its not.
I'm showing appreciation for the discovery of something we enjoy.

Remember what it was like to be new at something?

Actually. Its not.
I'm showing appreciation for the discovery of something we enjoy.

Remember what it was like to be new at something?
You're selling you're clip hun, you have a link to it where you can buy it... no matter how you dress that up love (I love the tmf members, this was awesome etc - even if you believe thats true) thats what ya doing. If you just wanted to share the experience then you'd post a description of it etc with no commerical stuff in it, you're quite intitled to sell you're clip, but to me you're doing it in the wrong place is all...

perhaps we need a 'commerical' section of something like that for threads that are advertising buying a clip

Isn't this what the clip-section is for? You post previews and give the link where to buy the whole thing!

Isn't this what the clip-section is for? You post previews and give the link where to buy the whole thing!
:p well there ya go then (shows how much attention I pay to that kidna thing)... I guess all I'm sayin is that this thread should be moved here, it's not a "tickling discussion thread" (even if make out to be one).

okay. So, its very clear that I'm being blasted for "advertising" in the "wrong place".
(btw, you are being very polite about it. thank you.) And what you are saying is that if I wanted to thank everyone, then I should do that here? Though if I want to post a link to the product which was a progression from the sharing and learning we have gotten which was directly an effect from TMF community, then I should do it in the "commercial" section?

Look, honestly. Whatever $3 we'll make off any one sale of that clip is no big deal for us. This post was not meant to be clip spam. I'm merely popping up here after feeling like an outsider initially and finally feeling like this is a place we may belong and participate within. Posting the animation was meant to be more of a "here's something cool we made that you all helped us to feel comfortable with" rather than a "buy my wares" post.

I'll be happy to take it down and separate this into two "appropriate" threads if people are going to get huffy. More interested in making friends than fueling any message board drama. Our work is our life, not so much a job. (though doing what we love for a living would be pretty cool) So there'll be a link to our clips page in my sig for any post I make if we decide to continue to participate in this board at all.

Okay. Okay.
Crisis abandoned.
(took the link off, left the animation for ppl who wanned look)
lol.

And as I'd originally intended: Thanks for all the fun people who were at BellaBash and the Roller Coaster weekend for being welcoming and hospitable. New communities are not always so caring towards people who are learning and figuring things out. People are also not necessarily so friendly towards Lola and I for obvious reasons.

~s
(face buried in my hands........I'm going back to fetlife..........)

Last edited:
Welcome aboard!

Have fun here..there is lots to be had! :D

okay. So, its very clear that I'm being blasted for "advertising" in the "wrong place".
(btw, you are being very polite about it. thank you.) And what you are saying is that if I wanted to thank everyone, then I should do that here? Though if I want to post a link to the product which was a progression from the sharing and learning we have gotten which was directly an effect from TMF community, then I should do it in the "commercial" section?

Look, honestly. Whatever $3 we'll make off any one sale of that clip is no big deal for us. This post was not meant to be clip spam. I'm merely popping up here after feeling like an outsider initially and finally feeling like this is a place we may belong and participate within. Posting the animation was meant to be more of a "here's something cool we made that you all helped us to feel comfortable with" rather than a "buy my wares" post.

I'll be happy to take it down and separate this into two "appropriate" threads if people are going to get huffy. More interested in making friends than fueling any message board drama. Our work is our life, not so much a job. (though doing what we love for a living would be pretty cool) So there'll be a link to our clips page in my sig for any post I make if we decide to continue to participate in this board at all.
You were doing fine until you said "if we decide to continue to participate in this board at all" that is just childish hun, really if you can''t take a simple bit of advice that this thread is in the wrong forum (it is) then I'm worried for ya.

All I'm saying is we don't wont the tickling discussion board fillied up with threads about "this clip is awsome that we did, you tmf people rock, buy the clip at this link!" kinda thing. That is not what this particular part of the forum is for at all (those 'tickle party' ads are just as bad...), there are specific sections for selling clips, put that in their - it's all we are saying. Even if you want to thank the community (I'm sure you do) if you did it then every producer would simply start wording their clip sales posts like that so they could put it in here rather than the "clips section" (this forum does have more views obviously) and we'd have the whole "sale spam" thing in here we don't want.

No offence was meant to you love, you're quiet intitled to sell it (and to post a simple link in ya sig) but you can't go and get all angry and say people are "getting in a huff" or saying drama when we are simply pointa out to ya a fact. If you react this way anytime some points out a rule/guideline to ya then you're never gonna get anywhere are ya.

Okay. Okay.
Crisis abandoned.
(took the link off, left the animation for ppl who wanned look)
lol.

And as I'd originally intended: Thanks for all the fun people who were at BellaBash and the Roller Coaster weekend for being welcoming and hospitable. New communities are not always so caring towards people who are learning and figuring things out. People are also not necessarily so friendly towards Lola and I for obvious reasons.

~s
(face buried in my hands........I'm going back to fetlife..........)
The fact you say "crisis abandoned" and "face buried in hands..." just shows that you blew yaself up over someone pointing out this thread was in the wrong area... that's all that was sad love... nobody was saying you couldn't sell ya clip, or thank the community you wished to thank (that is classy of ya and I believe you believe that :)). You've been done no wrong, you've not been attacked or wronged in anyway yet you're acting like you have... not cool hun.

What's with all the hostility lately on the boards? This is not the only thread I've seen people deliver sarcastic, unfriendly comments to the OP. Don't get the impression please, Siftus, that we are all so unfriendly. Stick around, it's not always this cold in here. :D.

What's with all the hostility lately on the boards? This is not the only thread I've seen people deliver sarcastic, unfriendly comments to the OP. Don't get the impression please, Siftus, that we are all so unfriendly. Stick around, it's not always this cold in here. :D.
You think that telling someone that a thread is in the wrong area is being unfriendly and cold (no comments on not being able to sell or that their want to thank wasn't gennunie)... um I think you need to look up the definition of unfriendly love...

You think that telling someone that a thread is in the wrong area is being unfriendly and cold (no comments on not being able to sell or that their want to thank wasn't gennunie)... um I think you need to look up the definition of unfriendly love...

You know I'm not trying to fight with you fightinggirl, so please don't say things like that :(. If you don't feel it applies to you, then I'm not talking to you. But the morale on the boards has been a bit awkward, and I just don't think everyone needed to extensively weigh in on this being posted in the wrong place. People can ignore it. If you think he's just trying to sell videos, ignore it, it will eventually move far down the thread as the daily interaction takes place.

I am a writer, and a literate adult, so I know what unfriendly means. And what you did there was not unfriendly, but it was borderline, especially since I didn't call you out, Love

-sings- why can't we be friends... why can't we be friends!

To me this isn't "tickling discussion" it's "please buy my clip" - you've got every right to that of course love but I do wonder if this is the right place for it...

*suggestion for mods*
perhaps we need a 'commerical' section of something like that for threads that are advertising buying a clip and/or "paid tickle parties" (what ever those are) so they don't get mixed in with the tickling discusion between members on this forum.

If you feel that a post is in the wrong section, report it. If this was in the wrong place, it would be handled by moving it.

You know I'm not trying to fight with you fightinggirl, so please don't say things like that :(. If you don't feel it applies to you, then I'm not talking to you. But the morale on the boards has been a bit awkward, and I just don't think everyone needed to extensively weigh in on this being posted in the wrong place. People can ignore it. If you think he's just trying to sell videos, ignore it, it will eventually move far down the thread as the daily interaction takes place.

I am a writer, and a literate adult, so I know what unfriendly means. And what you did there was not unfriendly, but it was borderline, especially since I didn't call you out, Love.
The term unfriendly is not an objective thing (i.e. being a writer makes no difference to how well you can define it) - it's a subjective thing depending on the situation. If you think I was borderline unfriendly thats fine, I don't think I was but again thats just our opinions so no problem there.

As for not calling me out... um you did love.
1)I'm the only person to have posted in this thread
2)You mentioned the topic of this thread
3)You called it unfriendly.

If you want to call me out love thats fine, it's you're right, but please don't pretend ya didn't...

As for "letting it go"... um no! The last thing we wont is heaps and heaps of "I love you all tmfers... buy my clip!" type of posts in here guming this section up (why do you think different sections are provided for this type of thread). If one starts, they all start, and we don't want that. The attitude of "if ya don't like it, ignore it" can be traslated into "never protest, let everything go and hope nothing bad happens" - thats not me love, if I think something is breaking the rules etc I will speak up (but I will be polite as I can about it :))

As for the forum in general... I've seen no unfriendlyness where I've posted, maybe some banter between friends but nothing more. Of course any kind of nasty attacks etc should be condemed/not done etc. This is and should be a friendly place.

-sings- why can't we be friends... why can't we be friends!
*blocks ears* :p and just because you disagree with something don't mean ya can't be friends love... blindly agreeing etc is no way to friendship... I have no ill will or anything towards the poster, was just pointing out something...

If you want to call me out love thats if I think something is breaking the rules etc I will speak up (but I will be polite as I can about it :))

I'm asking you to contact a moderator if you think someone is breaking the rules, not run around confronting them. Thanks :)

Yeah, you know what, I have to admit Fightinggirl, I am talking to you about unfriendly. You are the only person to write several extensive responses to this person. If you don't like the term unfriendly, that's fine, but I think it was a little bit extra to go as far as all that to tell someone Wrong thread. Let's all at least be cordial, shall we?

I'm asking you to contact a moderator if you think someone is breaking the rules, not run around confronting them. Thanks :)
I know... I didn't see ya first post till I'd posted that reply... I just worry that if you tell someone a simple fact "breaking a rule" that you're somehow "unfriendly" or "confronting them" then something is wrong. If people can throw out a "how dare you tell me the rule, poor me, I'll leave" and throw the toys out of the pram and people will listen... then no one can have a real debate or chat without a risk of offending someone.

As for contacting mod, I have no problems doing that :)

Yeah, you know what, I have to admit Fightinggirl, I am talking to you about unfriendly. You are the only person to write several extensive responses to this person. If you don't like the term unfriendly, that's fine, but I think it was a little bit extra to go as far as all that to tell someone Wrong thread. Let's all at least be cordial, shall we?
If they hadn't gone "Oh poor me, I'm leaving just because someone poitned out a rule!" and basically acted all selfpitty over a simple statement of fact love then none of that would have happened.

I don't agree with you obviously, but that's fine, we all have our differences :)

*blocks ears* :p and just because you disagree with something don't mean ya can't be friends love... blindly agreeing etc is no way to friendship... I have no ill will or anything towards the poster, was just pointing out something...

Oh yeah no, wasn't trying to say you were going for the ill will bit.. and you do make a valid point with the disagree bit.. hopefully my song there didn't offend anyone...

^Yeah, but this is not a debate. Every thread is not a debate. This was just some possibly misplaced info. No sweat off your back right? He's not limiting how many threads you can start by putting this here right? No big deal. No harm, no foul.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back