• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cole Family Account mm/fmfm

flyers21

TMF Poster
This is my first post here and really, I wanted to write a story about a Daughter getting tickled, but it just kind of evolved into this. Sorry if its long or if you don't like it.

If you looked around the country for a classic image of a good happy family, the Cole family would have been the perfect choice for that model. The family was made up of Dan the father, Jessica the mother, Erica the daughter, and Tommy the son. What made them the prototype for an American family was the fact that they all really loved each other, all were very good looking people, and they were very wealthy.

Dan Cole was a stockbroker, and he worked in the city. He graduated from an Ivy League school when he was younger and was a rising star at his company. He brought home over a quarter of a million every year, so that helped him provide a great life for his wife and kids. His wife Jessica was a schoolteacher in the suburb that they lived in. She was very attractive, about 5’6 with beautiful long brown hair, she was the talk of the school of both the other teachers and the male students. She was lucky to have a great upbringing by her father, who left her and Dan a large amount of money, which they kept hidden away from anyone, so no one really knew how much money they really had.

Tommy and Erica were both attending college about 3 hours away from home. Tommy was a year older then his sister. They both received scholarships to play lacrosse on the men’s and women’s lacrosse teams at the university. They were very athletic and gifted. They were also both good-looking kids. Tommy was your typical stud, about 6 feet tall and muscular, he had many girls after him at school. His sister was a goal scorer on the lacrosse field, but she was also some eye candy out there as well. She was 5’4 tall with blond hair and blue eyes. She had a very fit body as well. They were close friends as well as siblings at school and always looked out for each other. They felt like the needed to watch each other’s backs being far from home.

Since the family had a small fortune to take care of, and there had been a large amount of identity theft within the people that worked at his company, Dan came up with a very different way of keeping his money secure. They had one bank account for every day spending within the family. This was for food, shopping, gas, or just having fun. But there was another account where they kept the money left to them from Jessica’s dad, and a good amount of Dan’s earnings. The way that Dan thought he could keep it the most secure was to split up the 12-digit pin number between the four family members. Neither of them knew what the others had, but they knew that the order was Dad, Mom, Erica, and Tommy. That was it. They needed all four of them to obtain the pin number to access the money when needed on those rare occasions. This worked very well, and this was the best way to handle this type of thing, or so they thought.

As mentioned before, there had been many identity thefts in the company, causing many people to lose large amounts of money. There was a group of about 7 or 8 people who had sources in all the right places. They were a silent group who picked out who they wanted to exploit and then they attacked quick and efficiently. They had been watching the Cole family for over a year, they had wanted to get access to their big account but couldn’t figure out how. They learned about the splitting up of the pin number finally, so they decided this weekend would be the best time to move in since the kids were coming home from college for a week long break. The only question would be how to get the information out of them. They decided that Friday night they would go for it when Dan and Jessica got home from their night out to eat.

Friday night came, and just as the group had planned, the wealthy, best looking couple in the neighborhood went out to eat. The arrived back home around 10. They opened the front door and were ready to hang out and watch a movie or some TV. Jessica had on a nice top with a black skirt and black stockings with Dan’s favorite heels. Dan was wearing his normal type of outfit, just a button down shirt, khakis and loafers. They were in the house for a little while when Jessica called Dan into their bathroom.
“This mirror is broken Dan, did you do this?” she said. “No way, I don’t know how that could of happened? It was either me or you right, did you have anyone else over lately?” asked Dan. “No…it was fine before we…left.” She started to yawn. “I’m getting tired I might….go to bed…early tonight.” Dan didn’t like the sound of that at all. “Oh come on this is our date night. How can you….want…to do that. Actually sort of sleepy myself.” Neither of them was aware about the sleeping gas entering the bathroom. Jessica was having trouble keeping her eyes open, and Dan was yawning like crazy. “I think….yawn…I might ….just sleep………here.” Jessica said as she lay down on the floor. Dan agreed. “sounds…good. Why are we soo….sleeepy?” there was no answer from Jessica. Husband and wife were out like lights on the floor. As soon as they were sleeping the identity thieves were all over it. Led by their leader who went by the name James, they grabbed the couple and tied them up a far room of their huge house. Arms above their head with their feed stretched out in front of them. Just as they were securing Dan’s ankles, they heard the door open. It was the two college kids. Phase two was about to start.

Erica and Tommy had just walked in their house after being away for a few months. The expected to see their parents with open arms. They searched around for them but couldn’t find them. “They must be still out to eat” said Erica. They both went to unpack. Soon after, Tommy heard Erica yell. “What the fuck???” she shouted. Tommy ran to her room to see what was up. “What’s wrong with you?” he asked. “My mirror is broken look at this. How could mom and dad have let this happen?” She was puzzled. Little did the two students know that the room was already filling up with sleeping gas. “Well I’m sure they’ll ….fix it for you later.” Said Tommy. “Yea …yawn…I guess your right. Man, I took a …5 hour..energy….its not working at all,” she said blinking hard. “Me too! I’m bout ….to like…fall asleep right here. I’m tired.” He started to lean on the bed. Erica was yawning hard and lay down on the floor. The gas being in there had really hit them hard and the both couldn’t even get another word out. They were overcome by it, and fell into a deep sleep. James and his gang moved in right away and tied the two kids side by side the same way as their parents. The whole family was in the same room, but the parents were close together on one end, and the kids on the other end. The two groups were facing in at each other.

Dan was the first to wake up. He was groggy but quickly figured out what was going on. He struggled and realized that he couldn’t move an inch. He looked over and saw his beautiful wife the same way. Then he looked across and saw his two kids the same way as well. He began yelling “Hey everyone! Wake UP!!! Get up!!!!!” Everyone in the family slowly opened their eyes and figured out where they were, and that they couldn’t move. “Dad, Mom!!! Yelled Tommy, “What is this, what’s going on????” “We don’t know Tommy, shouted his mother, We just woke up too!!” Just then they were interrupted by James.

“Hello Cole family. I am James. These are my associates. Let me take the time to tell you what we are doing here and why you are tied up. We are an organization to gets what it wants. And what we want at the moment is your money in your secret bank account. We have been scouting you all for a very long time, we know all about every one of you. We know where you work, where you two go to school, all of your names and that you all know a different part of the pin code.” Dan interrupted, this is ridiculous that’s not true. Let us go right now and you won’t be arrested!” James laughed, well you won’t go to the cops anyway, I’m quite sure of that. And there is no use in lying to us, just tell us what your pins are, and we won’t have to proceed. You get one chance at this.” Every member of the family told James that they didn’t know what he was talking about. “Fine then, let us begin the interrogation, it should be fun.” Dan snapped when he heard this. “If you hurt my family I will not stop until you aren’t breathing you son of bitch!” Once again James laughed. “Mr. Cole, you don’t have to worry. I won’t be hurting any of you. I do think that you’ll be dying to tell me everything you know however.” Jessica chimed in, nervously. “How is that?” “Well we’re going to see if this wonderful family is ticklish, and my guess is yes. Let’s get to work people.”

The Cole family was shocked. They didn’t know what to do. They all looked around at each other. Jessica and Dan knew that they both were ticklish, but weren’t sure about their kids so they felt like there was hope. Erica and Tommy used to have tickle fights when they were little, so they knew about each other, but were positive that their parents would be tough enough to take it. Each group was wrong however.

The gang moved in on the parents first. They came up and started with their exposed armpits. Jessica was giggling quickly. “hhehehee this isn’t so bad heheheheheheh.” They tried to tickle Dan on his armpits but he wasn’t that ticklish there. He was proud of himself. “you bastards, don’t touch her.” Jessica was giggling hard. “hehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheh wow heheheh geeeeezeheheheheheh.”
He looked over and saw the other people going after his kids. He was a lacrosse player in college, something his kids had gained from him. He felt tough, and considered his kids tough, so there was no way they would be struggling with a little tickling….right?

“So kids, you wanna talk now or later?” asked James. Erica spit in his face. His gang went right in on both her and Tommy. They struggled and twisted, but couldn’t help but smile. Erica was contorting her face, and then giggled. “errrrrarrrrrrrrrrheheheheheheheheeheheheh damnit hehehehehehe.” Hearing his sister giggling, Tommy let loose as well. “damn Erica shut uppppppphehehehehheheheheheehhehehhehehehehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheh.” Dan heard his children giggling like his wife and was nervous. That wouldn’t be good. This continued for a while. Dan cracked a smile, and snorted here and there, but he wasn’t like the rest of his family, which was giggling like crazy.

“OK ENOUGH. Stop with this, it’s not getting us anywhere.” Yelled James. “yea fucking let us go you prick, we won’t tell you anything, we’re too strong for this baby shit” Yelled Tommy. The rest of the family yelled “Yea!!!” “No no no, you will be telling me anything I want very soon. Let’s take their shoes off and get their feet. This group will fall like dominoes I feel like.” He was right, they were all extremely ticklish on their feet. Dan was nervous now. James came up to him first. “Well dad, since you were so tough before, lets start with you and just embarrass you in front of your whole family shall we?”

Jessica, Tommy and Erica looked on with confidence. The leader of the family would’t give in to this kind of thing. He was too strong for this. James’s crew member came up to him and said “lets get this loafers off, sorry man but you wont like this.” He took off his loafer and underneath was a black dress sock. He ran a couple fingers up and down his toes. Dan flinched. He shut his eyes. Then he broke out into giggles. “hehehehehehehehehehe no no hehehehehehehe.” The guy then decided to take the other shoe off and go nuts on both feet with his fingers. Dan couldn’t hold it in anymore, he showed his family what was to come for all of them. He broke out into hysterical laughter. “hhehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO HAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE NO HAHAH.” His wife and kids looked at him now, begging from having his feet tickled. This made them all nervous as hell about their own feet.”

Jessica was next, with her husband wailing if ticklish laughter next to him, the next guy came up to her and removed her heels. Her black nylon feet felt the air hit them. She knew she was in trouble. She tried to plead with her captor. “Please sir don’t do this. I’m so ticklish on my feet. I’ll die, I cant take it, I don’t wanna look like my husband here next to menhehehehehehehehahahhahhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH O GOD HAHAHAH STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY FEEEEEEET HAHAHAHAHAH” Both husband and wife were in ticklish agony. Never in their lives did they think they would be tickled for information. And they probably never would have thought it might work on them. But they were screaming and laughing harder than they ever had, and it was from something as childish as getting their feet tickled. Who knew”

At the other end, Erica and Tommy were starting to get really nervous. They never knew how ticklish their parents were on their feet, but they should have. It was where they got their ticklishness from. They had one captor between the two of them at this point. He walked up to them and said. “You know, I know all about you two. I know you play lacrosse and your both jock types. I hated lacrosse players in high school. They made my life suck. They thought they were so tough. Well we’re going to see whos tough right now won’t we.” Both Erica and Tommy looked at each other. They tired to break free but couldn’t. He pulled of Erica’s long gray boots first. Then he pulled off Tommy’s sneakers. “Well, both wearing some tiny black ankle socks huh? You MATCH! So cute. Eewww both of your feet stink though.” Erica and Tommy’s faces turned red, they didn’t like being mocked. The captor looked at Erica. “Ok girl, I’ll make a deal with you. If you know where your brother is most ticklish on his feet, I won’t tickle you.” Erica was shocked, she looked at Tommy who was looking at her with a stern face. She felt bad for him, but didn’t wanna be tickled on her feet. Especially after he was talking about making them look ‘not tough’. So she looked back and said. “His arches. He can’t stand it there. He’ll go nuts.” Tommy was pissed. He couldn’t believe his sister would sell him down the river like that. “what the fuck Erica how could you heheheh ahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO HAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA O MY GOD HAHAHAHAH.” Their captor was thrilled. “Whoaaaaa look whos ticklish on their feet. Big brother is.!” Tommy was laughing harder than he ever had in his life. He was also mad at Erica. “HAHAHAHHAHAHA TICKLE HAHAHA HER TOES HAHHAH HER TOES HER TOES HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH SHE CAN”T HAHAHAH TAKE ITTTTTTTTTT.” Erica smiled and said., “hes kidding, I’m not, ticklish there. No, you promised, don’t do hahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHA NOT MY TOES HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH JESUS HAHAHA.” Their captor was tickling them both at once. They were screaming and laughing and begging. “Wow, look at you two. Two ticklish jocks, you can’t take a little tickling huh. Not so tough huh? The two student athletes couldn’t respond. They both were laughing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHA JESUS I CAN”T TAKE IT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH. I MIGHT BREAK HAHAHAHAHA. Yelled Erica. HAHHAHAhAHHA AYOU HAVE TO HOLD ON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH JUST LAUGH AHHAHAHAHAHAHA GOD WE’RE SO TICKLISH HHAHAHA. Tommy answered back.

The entire Cole family was laughing their heads off. They were all ticklish as hell on their feet, and couldn’t take it. They were starting to break a little bit, but what happened next really did them in. The two captors at Dan and Jessica’s feet started it first. They stopped, and with the ticklish mother and father panting hard, one said, “let’s get these folks barefoot. That’ll make’em talk!.” Both husband and wife yelled NOOOOOOOOOO. Dan begged as they removed his dress socks. “No please man, not my barefeet. Don’t do this to us. We’re too ticklish for this.” James responded, “that’s the point you ticklish baby.” The stripped his feet bare, and cut Jessica’s stockings. She was really nervous, and felt like she should just tell them her pin now. But she held on, and boy did she pay. They both exploded in laughter as their captors went to town n their bare flesh.

Dan’s tickler was really torturing him by getting his arches good, just like his ticklish son. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhHAHA FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP HAHAHHAHAHA NOT TICKLING HAHAHAH NO MORE HAHAHHAHA

Jessica was like her daughter, her toes were her weakness and once her tickler found it, he exploited it. HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA NOOOO NO TOES HAHAHA O GOD HAHAHAHAH DEAR LORD HAHAHAHHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HELP HELP HAHAHAH. She looked around the room and saw her husband, daughter and son all being tickled and laughing hard. She decided she had enough. HHAHAHAHAHAH I’LL TLAK HAHAHAH I’LL TELL YOU THE PIN HAHAHAHAH STOP STOP HAHAHAHAHHA. 7652.!!!! HAHAHAH. They stopped tickling her at once. She caught her breath and watch as the other three were about to fall. Her husband was the next closest. She watched him.

Hearing his wife crack next to him made him really weak. He was close and as they tickled his arches and toes at the same time, he couldn’t take it HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHA O MY GOD hAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAhahah HAHAHAH OK OK OK OK STOP STOP HAHAHAHHAHAHA STOP I”LL TELL YOU THE PIN HAHAHAHHAHAHA 9922 HAHAHAHAH I SAID IT STOP HAHAHA NO MORE HAHAHA. Both Cole parents have cracked and told James the pin. It was up to their kids, but their kids were just as ticklish and the mind games their tickler was playing with them was getting to them.

“tell me your not tough, tell me how ticklish you are.”
Erica: hahahahahahAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP HAHAHA GO TO HELL HAHAHAHAHAHAH WHHOAAAAAA HWHWHAHAHAH OK I’m NOT TOUGH HAHAHAHA IM SOOOOO TICKLISH ON MY FEET HAHAHHAHHAHAH THAT’S THE WORST SPOT HAHHAHA

Tommy: HAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU FUCK HAHAHAHA YOUUUU HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH HHA NO HAHAHA IM DYING HAHAHAHHA OK IM NOT TOUGH HAHHAHAH IM A TICKLISH JOCK HAHAHAH ON MY FEET HAHAHA MY FEET HAHAHAH ARE THE WORST HAHA.

“Good” he said. Now tell my your pin numbers you ticklish college kids. You’re so ticklish you want it to stop. Look at you, brother and sister just ticklish as babies. I would think you were in kindergarten not college by how ticklish you both are. You know your parents already cracked. We know their pins, so just join in. You ALLL can’t take it can you.

Erica: HAHAHAHHHHAHAHA NOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. He took her left sock and dug into her bare toes . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOO HAHAH NOT MY SOCK HAHAHAH LEAVE IT ON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HA OMY GOD HAHAH I’LL TALK I’LL TALK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH its 3171 hahahahAHAHAHHAHA STOP!!!

At the same time, tommy was getting his sock removed as well. The ticklish brother gave in right after his sister.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH NOT THAT HAHAHAH NOT HAHHAHAHA THATTTT HAHAHAHAH 5355 HAHAHHAHA 5355 HAHAHAHHAhA HAHAH I TOLD YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAH STOPPPPP HAHAHA.

Every member of the family had cracked from foot tickling. They all looked at each other ashamed. It was embarrassing to their family members know how ticklish they were. They thought it was over, but James had other ideas.

“Ok boss you ready to go?” asked a gang member. “Not yet. I think we could get more from them. I think we get everything they have and know. I think we could turn this group against each other easily. Nothing a little tickling couldn’t persuade them to do.

To Be continued…

I could actually visualize them all hanging there helplessly. Creative concept! Interrogation is always a fun angle. ;D

Gives me a few ideas of my own... and that's never a good thing. (for my victims, anyway)

~BW

Great Stuff!

Love seeing family tickling and especially get into ticklish dads......
Can't wait for more!

Oh God!! Awesome story!! Please write part 2 and let the daughter and mother suffer the bare foot tickling of their life!!

Epic story I sorta feel bad for the mother and daughter I know my toes are freakishly ticklish as well lol

I hear ya am dying to read the next parts..hope we get it soon

Never wrote a story before, gonna start now/tomorrow, Have an idea but how do I start on this forum?

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back