• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Gang" tickling, family or friends?

arishem

I`m not sure if anyone has done a thread about this (I assume there has been) but I was wondering what people`s thoughts were on gang tickling. My question is do people prefer when the group is relatives or friends? For comfort purposes I can see both, but I`m sure opinions could vary on this topic.

I was always used to tickling situations being with friends so thats what I`m used to. However being the victim either way would be gravy.

Neither one. Tickling for me is sexual. I do not want to be tickled by gangs, or by relatives, or by friends. :)

Yep. Ever since I discovered that tickling is sexual for me I always avoid getting into any tickle related playing with family or relatives!

Although if friends want to mess around then I don't see much harm in that!

Well tickling isn't sexual for me and I can say that I much prefer being tickled by friends. I've been gang tickled before and it is a lot of fun. You get to a point where you don't know what spot to laugh at more because a number of them are being tickled at the same time. Pretty intense, well at least for me.

Last edited:
Tickling isn't ALWAYS sexual for me. I can tell the difference between a playful tickle between myself and a female friend (who I have no sexual feelings towards) and say a tickling session with a bondage mistress where I am in my underwear. I"ve heard of other people too who have two kinds of tickling, playful tickling and sexual tickling.

I have found it lots of fun to be gang tickled by 4 or more women. I wish it happened more often.

In some instances it was neither relatives nor friends but rather the Dominatrices working at the Hidden Chamber dungeon. In others, it was attendees at a gathering.

Neither one. Tickling for me is sexual. I do not want to be tickled by gangs, or by relatives, or by friends. :)

What she said. Nor would I want to be tickled by the sharks or the jets.

I've been gang tickled by friends and it was super fun. Couldn't do the family thing though, that's a bit creepy to me now that I'm older and for the most part, view tickling in a sexual way. But not always, hence why I don't mind tickling/being tickled by friends. It's just fun for me!

Interesting opinions on the topic. I can see how sometimes tickling can be non sensual and just kind of fun. I suppose its one of those things where when it happens you make your own call on it. I think tickling with friends is the best for fun purposes, or co-workers etc.

Co-workers?? I don't want my co-workers to even TOUCH me, leave alone tickle!! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back