• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Psychological bond

the wiz

2nd Level Red Feather
They said the longer you’re with someone the more you start to pick up on their moods, and behaviors. You even start to finish the person’s thoughts / sentences.

Do you feel the longer a lee and ler are together, the more they start to have a “psychological bond” for each other?
Over the long ride would that be a good or bad thing?

Well here's the way I see it.

A ler's job is to tickle the lee as much as possible without hurting them. In other words, the lee has to be as tortured as possible while still having a good time. Most people use a safeword for this, but even then, the ler needs to be vigilant.

Knowing somone better helps, in this. You learn to read someones signals. It becomes easier to tell what the lee wants, what the lee doesn't want (lol, torture), and when the lee has had enough.

They said the longer you’re with someone the more you start to pick up on their moods, and behaviors. You even start to finish the person’s thoughts / sentences.

Do you feel the longer a lee and ler are together, the more they start to have a “psychological bond” for each other?
Over the long ride would that be a good or bad thing?

It doesn't always have to take a long time for the bond to form. Sometimes it happens in just a matter of hours or even minutes.

It's just a form of chemistry. And extending that into the bedroom is sexual chemistry. As far as whether or not it's a good thing or a bad thing, I would think it's a good thing. There's a lot of listening that goes on in the bedroom and I don't just mean with your ears. That goes for people both with or without a kink. The more you're able to read your partner and vice versa, the better the experience no matter what. Hopefully the bond is a good enough one that they would both know when to switch it up a little and keep things interesting for the both of them.

Or just be present and in the moment with each other not somewhere else.

It doesn't always have to take a long time for the bond to form. Sometimes it happens in just a matter of hours or even minutes.

It's just a form of chemistry. And extending that into the bedroom is sexual chemistry. As far as whether or not it's a good thing or a bad thing, I would think it's a good thing. There's a lot of listening that goes on in the bedroom and I don't just mean with your ears. That goes for people both with or without a kink. The more you're able to read your partner and vice versa, the better the experience no matter what. Hopefully the bond is a good enough one that they would both know when to switch it up a little and keep things interesting for the both of them.

Or just be present and in the moment with each other not somewhere else.

This is sooo true. I have been lucky enough to find a Dom with whom I share a connection like this. I don't take it for granted. We keep evolving to new levels. But no matter if distance or time keep us apart, we still find ways to keep that bond alive - be it IM's or e-mails or phone calls. Sometimes, as I fall asleep, I can almost feel his essence with me. It can be eerie... yet awesome :)

This is sooo true. I have been lucky enough to find a Dom with whom I share a connection like this. I don't take it for granted. We keep evolving to new levels. But no matter if distance or time keep us apart, we still find ways to keep that bond alive - be it IM's or e-mails or phone calls. Sometimes, as I fall asleep, I can almost feel his essence with me. It can be eerie... yet awesome :)

That's hot. ;)

Oh shit. I just unintentionally quoted Paris Hilton. :shock:

That is really beautiful:rose:

I feel that the bond would be a good thing. I speak to a ler and he has me talk to him during our play. That makes me feel closer to him and I think it does help us to read each other and he will know where I am at as far as needing a break or if I am ready for more tickling. "Much, Much More"!

I have to say I must have a bond with whomever I am playing with for my own peace of mind. Friendship first for when your tied down your in a totally vunerable spot.. yikers

part of the relationship

For me and my college gf, the bond of tickling formed after we began our relationship. At first, it was playful teasing when she started tickling me, but it developed into one of the several ways in which she exerted control over me. i loved it.

LOL :headpat: There, there. I won't tell a soul :)

Actually, with Paris, I think that would be HAWT (you don't think she can spell, do you??)

HA!! Thanks. Wait, what would be hot? Finishing her sentences? I could do that. It's easy. Everything would end in a moan, a smile and a wink.

HA!! Thanks. Wait, what would be hot? Finishing her sentences? I could do that. It's easy. Everything would end in a moan, a smile and a wink.

I defer to your judgement for hotness...err, hawtness :) Are you mind melding/bonding with Paris for some reason? :idunno:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back