• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Perfect Choice: Part II <Highly Erotic>

Persephone

2nd Level Red Feather
Sorry it's a bit short but I hope you enjoy part II! :innocent:

A small gasp emitted from between her lips as she felt the zipper slowly coming down, revealing her already very aroused and wet womanhood.

“Oh yes…” he breathed huskily. She could feel his hot breath on the tingly, sensitive skin of her pussy lips and she gasped in surprise. Her head rose as far as it could as she looked down, only able to see the top of his head between her spread legs.

“I see you are a bit surprised,” he grinned. He rubbed his hand across her completely smooth and silky pussy lips, shaved free of any nasty pubic hair and left baby smooth.

She whimpered and squirmed as best she could which was very little. He just chuckled at her efforts and resumed putting his entire attention back into her pussy.

The delicate and pink inner foldings of her pussy peeked out delicately as her womanhood was aroused and swollen with the blood that rushed there as a result of the nonstop stimulation of the silky interior of the straight latex suit she was laced into.

“I knew you were the perfect girl to try out my new bondage jackets,” he chuckled as he just lightly flicked the tip of his thumb across her clit.

“Unnggh!” she grunted out, arching her back as much as possible and panting heavily.

“What a reaction!” he smiled widely to himself. “But like your feet, it can get so much better!”

She shook her head in fear and denial over what he might next have up his sleeve. This time he didn’t even bother to tease her by holding up the tube of oil. Instead she gasped as suddenly she felt him rubbing it firmly along her pussy, from the outside to the delicate inner parts of her tender womanhood.

The poor girl gasped in total ecstasy as she suddenly felt him adding a few additional drops to her clit exclusively and rubbing it in firmly. Her hips wiggled back and forth in the bondage. She would have probably dry humped the air eventually if not for being bound so securely.

He sat back admiring her glistening and oiled pussy as he patiently waited.

She furrowed her brow as a strong tingling began between her legs. She gasped as her clit began to grow, just even so slightly until it was three times its original size.

“So perfect,” he moaned to himself, rubbing his own crotch that was zipped up in his snug trousers. After soothing his growing erection he leaned forward and just blew lightly on her clit.

She hissed through gritted teeth, her thighs trembling and trying to snap shut which was impossible. He grinned darkly; liking her reaction as he suddenly slid his final vibrating ring around her clit. It would forever keep her clit aroused and this swollen size, peeking forth from the tender folds of her pussy lips and always accessible to his evil whims.

His newest pet was now adorned with all the rings that marked him as her new property. He stood up and crossed his arms, walking around her and studying the effects of all his ministrations on her.

The soles of her feet blushed new shades of pink as they quivered in the cool air, her nipples throbbed due to the rings buzzing quietly on them, and finally her crotch that revealed her wet and very aroused clit and pussy. He nodded in satisfaction.

She gasped as he suddenly gripped her face in his hand, as his fingers gently dug into her cheeks, forcing her to make eye contact.

“From now on there will be no more begging for mercy. Believe me you won’t ever get any mercy or any pleasure from me. You are here for my whims and my pleasure only,” he stated coldly. “The rest of your days will be filled with moans, squeals, and howling of laughter and erotic passion as you serve your Master.”

She gulped and nodded her head to please him and he smirked. “Good, you will learn quickly I hope. If not I know exactly how to punish you…” he stated smoothly, walking back down towards her silky soles.

“I can and will tickle and touch your soles in whatever fashion, whenever I please. They have been marked as my own as soon as I touched them” he tweaked her baby toe to make a point. She squealed and jerked in the bondage.

“As my pet you will be pampered and treated as lovingly as any pet should be. However you will always remain bound, lest you try and stroke yourself to completion. You will never receive completion within my dungeon unless you truly earn it, and very few slaves of mine have ever earned it,” he chuckled darkly at her eyes widening.

“Besides…” he leisurely stroked her soles, ignoring her squeals and the way her feet twitched in the strict toe bondage to gyrate away from his touch, “I find the more the denial of orgasm is built up in a slave, the more sensitive she becomes.”

A small whimper was emitted from her lips again as a single tear slid down her cheek.

“Ssshh…none of that now,” he gently coaxed her, beginning to rub her feet tenderly. He wrapped his large hands around her soles, his thumbs deeply rubbing into the creamy skin, especially along her arch and balls of her feet.

The young slave tossed her head back and laughed hysterically. While it did feel nice, it also tickled like crazy. His evil oil amplified all her sensations.

“I will make sure your feet and more sensitive areas always remain nice and sensitive and oiled,” he smirked as he saw her shake her head in total revulsion.

“I think you will easily be able to earn an orgasm. You are already my new favorite toy. I just…love your soles. Never have I had a more large and sensitive pair of soles in my possession before,” he moaned softly. He leaned forward nuzzling her left sole with his cheek and kissing the balls of both her feet.

He resumed gently tickling with his fingers, letting them dance up and down her sensitive soles. He would eventually start really testing her feet out for the most sensitive spots and exploiting them. For now however he just enjoyed the smooth feeling of her twitching, silky soles beneath his ticklish touch.

“Sometimes I will be busy with my other girls,” he continued to tell her about her new life in his dungeons. “But I have a staff of nurses who will make sure you get the attention you deserve. If you aren’t bound in one of my own positions or devices you will be in the wall.”

She gasped as she had no clue as to what that could be. She trembled as she pictured herself entrapped in a tiny box, with only her feet sticking out.

“Your body will lie on a bed while your feet peek through the wall, toes tied back,” he tweaked her toes as she squealed and jerked again. “I told you I would keep you comfortable. You will be gagged, blindfolded and your ears covered so you don’t hear the grunts and squeals of the other girls. Your feet will be tended to by the nurses if they think they need a touch up.” He shrugged, still stroking her large, flexing soles.

“Of course my girls’ soles always look so beautiful,” he leaned down and started kissing up and down her arch as he tickled beneath her toes.

“Welcome to your new life,” he stated gently as she laughed in protest as he resumed kissing along her large feet and her laughs echoed off the walls of the dark dungeon.

Oh...my word.

Let me be the first to say, NEVER stop writing Persephone.
I love you my friend! :twohugs:

Now how about a part three? :blush:

Once again, shortness kills. When looking at this and the situation, I once again see predictability and something I have read since I have been around this place from 01. But the thing is, the actual construction is in the details, and the actual details of your prose are so much sharper that it is a fun experience to read what you have crafted.

Then again, the intensity of what is presented is disarming; I find it hard to concentrate through the first half of this because it is so brutal that it actually makes someone dizzy if they think about such a sensitive piece of anatomy to play with.

While I tend to stay away from kidnapping stories because, let's face it, there are very unskilled people who write them, this is a very awesome second piece to what you are writing, and while I don't know where it is all going, I wait with bated on your next offering. Which isn't to say that this piece is any the less satisfying; it's just that it is hard to move away from velvet tapestry, and everything you are presenting here is tender to the almost painful touch.

That was so hot Persephone...

In fact that was so hot I want to do that to you Eclipse. Along with your story.

I liiiiike it! Fun, hot and a good eye for detail. Great job Miss P.

:bouncybou

In fact that was so hot I want to do that to you Eclipse. Along with your story.

You're not stupid. Surely by now you MUST know how fucking creepy you come across sometimes. Perhaps it's that you don't care. Or perhaps making other people uncomfortable is in itself what you get off on.

Which is it? Or am I wrong on both counts?

Persephone, I apologize for ranting. As for the story itself I agree with meangry and the other posters. I actually enjoyed the length. It reminds me an appetizer you want more of which is obviously the point. Excellent piece. I applaud you for not being afraid to go where you're going and have already gone with it.

Jesus Christ...time to put on the ol' Meangry mask and carve someone up.

That's great and fine if you have a rapport with someone, but you don't. You've written stories based upon female members of this forum with or without their permission. And this is bullshit.

Don't drive people away from this forum because you can't control your own lecherous longings; just don't. Just don't. There's no place for this, and it pisses on the people who enjoy this as well as Persephone's work.

Seriously...what the fuck?!

Oh...my word.

Let me be the first to say, NEVER stop writing Persephone.
I love you my friend! :twohugs:

Now how about a part three? :blush:

Part three will be out soon I promise! Thanks for being the first to respond and I am glad you liked it! :rainbow:

Once again, shortness kills. When looking at this and the situation, I once again see predictability and something I have read since I have been around this place from 01. But the thing is, the actual construction is in the details, and the actual details of your prose are so much sharper that it is a fun experience to read what you have crafted.

Then again, the intensity of what is presented is disarming; I find it hard to concentrate through the first half of this because it is so brutal that it actually makes someone dizzy if they think about such a sensitive piece of anatomy to play with.

While I tend to stay away from kidnapping stories because, let's face it, there are very unskilled people who write them, this is a very awesome second piece to what you are writing, and while I don't know where it is all going, I wait with bated on your next offering. Which isn't to say that this piece is any the less satisfying; it's just that it is hard to move away from velvet tapestry, and everything you are presenting here is tender to the almost painful touch.

Your compliments are too kind and I respect the criticism ^_^! I know my stories are short, but I like to be brief, descriptive and to the point intead of drawing it out forever with pointless dialogue and constant "EHAHEHAHAEEHEHAHAEHEHEHAEHAEHAEHA" ...it just gets too generic and a headache to read! :shrug:

Nicely written. Reads as smoothly as chocolate meeting peanut butter, baby!

Thank you Black Widow! Next time I eat a Reeses cup I will think of you :innocent:

Thanks Scribe for enjoying my story. I appreciate the feedback.

I liiiiike it! Fun, hot and a good eye for detail. Great job Miss P.

:bouncybou

Squeeee!!! I am SOOO happy you left feedback! :bouncybou It really is SUCH an honor. I mean you weave such wonderful, erotic tales yourself I am humbled to have you say you like my story! Thank you times a million!! :rainbow:

You're not stupid. Surely by now you MUST know how fucking creepy you come across sometimes. Perhaps it's that you don't care. Or perhaps making other people uncomfortable is in itself what you get off on.

Which is it? Or am I wrong on both counts?

Persephone, I apologize for ranting. As for the story itself I agree with meangry and the other posters. I actually enjoyed the length. It reminds me an appetizer you want more of which is obviously the point. Excellent piece. I applaud you for not being afraid to go where you're going and have already gone with it.

It's fine Marquis. I just overlook and ignore certain parts of comments if I find them vulgar or inappropriate...because it is impossible to control everything people will post. On another note thank you for liking my piece. It has taken a lot for me to get up the courage to post something so intimate and highly erotic! But I try my best :rolleyes: I just like what I like!

Jesus Christ...time to put on the ol' Meangry mask and carve someone up.

That's great and fine if you have a rapport with someone, but you don't. You've written stories based upon female members of this forum with or without their permission. And this is bullshit.

Don't drive people away from this forum because you can't control your own lecherous longings; just don't. Just don't. There's no place for this, and it pisses on the people who enjoy this as well as Persephone's work.

Seriously...what the fuck?!

Thank you for defending Marquis and saying it is inapproriate to post such things. But just let it die. No use beating a dead horse ^^ ! I will post part three soon! Thanks sweetie! :rainbow:

Wonderful story so far, Persephone. I can see that you're being more explicit, and I'm sure that has taken courage, so congratulations.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back