• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Converting a tickling disliker

I_27_04

Here's what I think. I think that if you have a gf/bf who you want to lee for you, but isn't into tickling and will still lee for you, that's great. However, I think that since you will probably want to fuck them every time you have a tickling session, they'll eventually associate tickling with sex, and so they'll eventually have a tickling fetish too.

Any thoughts on this? Testemonials, maybe?

I tend to think if you're with someone who truly doesn't like it, they may go through the motions for you, but won't ever love it. If they don't hate tickling but don't love it either, you might stand a fighting chance.

I actually somewhat agree with the OP. If someone doesn't enjoy tickling, but they are willing to engage in some form of it with you, the possibility absolutely exists that they will learn to love it, too. If you make it fun for them, don't overkill, and mix it with things that they like as well, it's not unlikely that someone could go from disliking tickling to actually enjoying it. Not to say that will happen with everyone, but it's not out of the question, in my opinion.

I think if the person truly dislikes it you shouldn't push it on them it's not right.

unless there are tickle vampires you won't convert anyone

It might work if the person doesn't totally hate it. They still won't get a "fetish", but they might connect it to the sexual ritual somehow. But if someone truly hates being tickled or thinks laughter is a total turn-off, they simply will not want sex afterwards - so there goes the plan! :)

I guess everyone in oz liked golden showers..............

Just be sure to ring the bell at the appropriate time.****paging Dr. Pavlov**** ;) If it is a good relationship, one party should not force their wishes on the other. Slowly introduce playfull tickling as part of foreplay. Discuss what the other likes/dislikes about the tickling and listen to them. If the dislike/fear of tickling is strong, I agree that negative feeling may become associated with having sex.The other party may become more tolerant of tickling if you are lucky, but usually not to the fetish level.

I tend to believe that it's pretty near impossible to convert someone that truly hates it. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the way I feel. Now if they have no strong feelings either way about it, you may have a chance.

I've never converted one that hated it to begin with, but I've converted some who were indifferent to it unti I showed them what they were missing. In every case, once they found out how much fun it is, they couldn't get enough of it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back