• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I Learned to be Tidy Part II

palindrome7

Counters: Wiped

Bathroom: Scrubbed

Floors: Swept

Dishes: Put away

The apartment was officially spotless. It wasn’t everyday that I cleaned with this much fervor. But then it wasn’t everyday that I had spent the night before being tickled half to death by my roommate Maggie due to my lack of cleanliness and then stripped naked as a reminder of my powerlessness. If me going Mary Poppins on this place was gonna prevent another experience like that, then that was what I was going to do.

Once I went over the place one more time to make sure I had cleaned every spot, I went back to my room to read for bit. It was a good book, but I couldn’t really get in to it, as I kept peering over the top of the book at the shopping bag that Maggie had left. It contained what she called my “work uniform”, which consisted of a pair of boxer briefs that proclaimed me her property.

I hadn’t actually worn it while I was working. Maggie was at her job, so it wasn’t like she was around to check. And besides, the more I thought about it, the more I decided she was just messing with me. I mean, she had already gotten her revenge, she had tickled the hell out of me until I screamed like a girl and begged. I was sure the underwear was just her way of reminding me of her victory and to make sure that I corrected my behavior in terms of the cleaning. There was no way she actually expected me to wear them. Then why was I nervous?

I heard the front door open, and I knew it was Maggie. We lived with two other people (Both of them girls. It wasn’t as great as it sounds.), but they were both out of town. I heard her walk past my room and go into hers. After I heard her door shut I realized I had been holding my breath the whole time.

I stayed in my room for a few more hours after that, reading or at least trying to. I could hear her in the living room watching TV. I realized that I was being stupid. I mean, I couldn’t hide in my room forever. Besides, she’d seen how clean the place was. She’d probably be grateful.

I walked towards the living room and then slowly peeked my head in. Part of felt stupid, but another part of me told me to be careful. I listened to the part telling me to be careful.

Maggie was sitting on the couch flipping through the channels. She looked great, wearing only a sports bra and a pair of booty shorts. It was hard to believe someone who looked like that could have been the cause of my suffering the night before.

Eventually she noticed my head in the door way.

“Oh hey, how’s it going?” she said with a smile. She patted the space on the couch next to her. “Come watch some TV with me.”

I tried to casually smile back, but I think the nervousness showed. She was the one half dressed, so how come I felt naked? I still sat down with her, however, it was with a good deal of space between us. When she saw the amount of space I had left between us, she giggled a little and scooted down closer to me

We sat in silence for a bit, then she said “Oh by the way the place looks great. Thanks so much.” On that she leaned over and kissed my cheek. I felt every muscle in my body relax as I leaned back on the couch, confident that life was returning to normal.

A few more minutes went by when, without looking away from the TV, she asked, “So did you wear them?”

I didn’t say a word, just stared blankly at her. She turned to look at me.
“Your uniform. Did you wear it?”

I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up as I scanned her face to see if she was joking. She didn’t look mad or even like she cared that much, but I still didn’t feel like she was only kidding. So I lied, told her that yeah, I had worn them. The whole time. Honest.

She scooted a little closer to me and whispered in my ear “Oh Mark. Why do you lie to me?”

Before I could respond her fingers were in my ribs.

“Ahahahha Maggie don’t!”

“I didn’t want to,” she said as she leaned over more started using her other hand as well, “but then you went and lied to me like that. It really hurt my feelings.” She said the line about her feelings with a big pouty lip. I probably would have found it adorable if she wasn’t torturing me. Still, I thought maybe I could bluff this out. She couldn’t prove I didn’t wear the shorts.

“heheheahahah Maggie, really. Hahahaha I wore them, I swear I did.”

Maggie faked a look of shock and then increased her speed on my ribs, sending me into new fits of laughter. “You swear? Well, I don’t like swearing in my house. That’s another thing to be sorry for. And don’t try and tell me you did wear them. I can tell when someone is lying to me, Mark. I have had boyfriends you know.”

I really thought I was a better liar than that, but I guess I was wrong. I kept trying to push myself up, but Maggie just kept leaning forward until she was practically lying on top of me, and the while she kept playing the piano on my poor ribs. I didn’t know if I wanted to fess up at this point or try to keep the lie going, but it didn’t really matter. With her tickling the way she was, I couldn't get a full sentence out.

“Hahahahah hheheheheh Maggie hehehhehe hahahahah I hahahahah I hahahah”

She stopped her piano playing and started drawing slow circles on my ribs. It still tickled, but I could talk. I figured honesty was the best policy at this point.

“Maggie hehehe I’m sorry that I lied. I HAHAHAHAHAHA”

I didn’t get to finish my apology because Maggie went after my hips right after I admitted to lying. Both hands were tickling, but I noticed one hand was also pushing me off the couch. I was practically off it before I was able to grab the arm rest to keep myself up.

Maggie looked at my arm and then looked me in the eye and smiled a rather devious smile. She removed on hand from the job on my hips and held it up. I was still laughing and straining to hold on, but I watched that hand carefully. She slowly closed her fingers until only her index finger was stretched out. She pointed it at my armpit liked she aiming a missile and gave it one quick poke.

I mixed a yelp in with my steady laughs as my reflexes kicked in and I involuntarily drew my arm back, which sent my to the floor on my back. Maggie had let go of my hips as soon as I fell off, and then quickly bent down to scoop up my legs, so now they were on the couch while the rest of my laid on the floor, still giggling.

Maggie put my feet in an arm lock and placed her nails on the soles of one of them without moving.

“First messiness, now lying? Really, Mark, how many bad habits on yours do I have to help you with.”

I wanted to argue about her definition of the word “help”, but I had the sense to keep my mouth shut as I started at those nails on my foot. Perhaps I was too focused on them, because I didn’t notice that she had repositioned herself so that her toes were now on both my sides.

“Well. I know what worked for one problem. Maybe this one can be helped in the same way.”

As if to punctuate her sentence she fired up her nails and at the same time started poking her toes into my sides. I would have thought that Maggie wasn’t as skilled with her toes as she was with her fingers. I would have been wrong. She was hitting all the right spots just as well as if she was using her hands.

“Tickle Tickle Mark. This is what happens when you lie. Coochie coochie coo. Still feeling clever? Still feeling like you can pull a fast one on me?”

“Hahahahahah Maggie please hahah stop!”

“Oh stop being such a baby. I’m not even hitting your worst spots.”

This was true. She was only tickling my soles, as opposed to my toes which would have been devastating and my sides were bad, but not nearly as bad as other parts. Still, the combination of both at the same time was doing a real number on me. My body felt like it was being tickled apart.

“Tickle tickle tickle. And besides, why should I be nice to you?

“Hahahaha Please! I’ll hahahahahah I’ll do what you want! Hehehehehe I’ll put them on right now!”

She dropped my feet and moved her toes away. She gave me a stern look. “You have sixty seconds. Make me wait a second longer, and I’ll tickle you till dawn.”

I sped towards my room like I was trying to beat Jesse Owens in a foot race. I stripped off all my clothes faster than the night I first got lucky, and grabbed up the boxer briefs. When I had them on, I took a quick look at myself in the mirror. I didn’t think shorts that tight were a good look for me, even if they didn’t have PROPERTY OF MAGGIE written on the ass. They felt weird too, as I had worn nothing my regular boxers since I was 13. Still, I wasn’t about to complain.

I lept back to the living room, but then stopped in the doorway when I saw she was no longer on the couch. In fact, as I took a step into the room, I couldn’t see her anywhere.

As it turns out, the reason for this was that she was hiding right next the doorway, where I couldn’t see her. As soon as I stepped into the room, she made her move, wrapping her hands around my kneecaps and giving them a squeeze.

I let out a shriek that was a bit more girlish than I would have liked, and fell to the floor. Fortunately I was able to put out my hands so that they broke my fall, as opposed to my face.

Before I could get back up, Maggie grabbed me and flipped me on to my back. She had the same gleeful, crazy look in her eyes as when she had stripped me the night before. As she started to straddle me, I tried to negotiate.

“Maggie, wait! Look, I’m wearing them, just like you wanted. What’s the problem?”

Maggie shifted her butt until it was almost on my chest and smiled. “Oh there’s no problem.” As she said that, she grabbed my arms and lowered them until she could pin my elbows under her knees. Like I said before, she was no stick, she had some weight to her. While this gave her some great curves to look at, it made trying to get her off me a problem

“Then why are you-?”

“Well… did you learn not to lie? And also to do what I tell you?”
“Yes! Yes! I promise!”

“Good!” She said, clapping her hands and brushing back her long black hair. “That just leaves the matter of your punishment.”

“Punishment…?”

“Well of course silly,” she laughed as she danced her nails on my ribs a bit, forcing some giggles. “The way I figure it, since this is your first offense, I’ll go light. Ten minutes for lying, and ten minutes for disobeying a command.”

“A command?”

“I seem to recall you screaming something about doing whatever I say. That makes anything I tell you, a command and that includes instructions about your wardrobe.”

“But… but… that’s twenty minutes total!” I was really not sure if I could last that long. I didn’t think anyone had ever actually been tickled to death, but I’d hate to get famous by being the first.

“Oh its not so bad. At least I’m not changing your rank.”

I gave her a confused look.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you. I came up with a ranking system for you. See, right now you are at boxer briefs. Now if you are good and do exactly what I say, you get to move up to regular boxers and maybe even pants. However, if you are bad…” as she said the word “bad” she again danced her nails on my ribs again, “…you go down. First to briefs, and after that….” She let out a malevolent giggle, “After that… well, I do have a pair of panties that I think would look very cute on you.”

As I was still processing the threat of wearing women’s underwear, Maggie started my punishment. She lowered her hands to my arm pits and went to work, just using one finger in each pit, swinging them back and forth in the same motion over and over.

“HAHAHAHAHAH MAGGIE DON’T! I’M SORRY HAHAHAHAHAHHA! I’LL WEAR THEM WHENEVER YOU WANT!”

“I know Mark. But this isn’t about correcting behavior. This is about punishment. When you break the rules, you need a punishment. That’s just the way it works.”

You’d have thought she was reciting a law, like this was something she was forced to do. But the grin on her face and the look of joy in her eyes said otherwise. I kept squirming, trying desperately to get my elbows free. She obviously didn’t take my effort seriously as she gave some more teasing talk

“Oh, look at you squirm. Do my coochies make you squirm? Can you not stand the tickle tickle tickling? Well too bad. This is happening so you might as well accept it.”

She was right. Knees on elbows is a hard pin to get out of, and that’s not even counting how helpless the tickling had made me.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH MERCY! MERCY, MAGGIE PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAH! I’LL DO HAHAHAHAHAHAH I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT! ANYTHING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”

“Oh poor baby. That’s not much of a promise is it? I mean, you’ll already do anything I say. I think your underwear sort of proves that.

I might have had a counter argument, but I just couldn’t keep it together anymore. It was the damn repetition that was doing me in. If she had just moved to another area, or maybe just changed styles I would have coped. But it was just her swinging those two fingers back and forth, over and over. Soon enough, I couldn’t even manage laughs anymore, just a stretched smile with no sound.

After five years (I’ll swear to that in court), she moved her knees off my elbows and stood up. As I looked up at her, still trying to catch some elusive air, I realized this was the second time in as many days that she had towered over me. This was a rough trend we were starting. Well rough for me anyway. I’m sure she was thrilled with it.

As some strength started to come back to me, I tried to get up, but Maggie held up a halting hand.

“Hold on a sec. As long as you’re down there, Mark, kiss my feet.”

I was in no position to protest. I rolled on to my stomach and gave each foot a smooch. I looked up at her and saw her holding hand to her mouth, trying hard to keep in the kind of giggles she had just been wringing of me.

“Well, I have some homework to get done. My family is coming in tomorrow afternoon, and I want plenty of time to spend with them.” She turned to walk away, then turned back to give me a few more shots with her toes. After the first poke I curled into a ball and just whimpered for her to stop. She couldn’t hold in her giggles this times as she walked to her room.

As she left me defeated once again, I stared at something besides her ass. Her thighs. Right before she had tickled the hell out of mine, she said the tops of her thighs was her worst place too. In fact, she had said that spot could turn her into someone’s slave. So what the hell I thought: If I was going down, I was going down swinging.

To be continued…

Last edited:
I get to be the frist to post a response. cool.

This series is wonderfully epic. its so teasing and playful erotic endearing. you just have to know what's next and the charecters are really fun to get to know. great job. i can't wait for mag's to get hers

Great stories Palindrome. Well done. I like the tone you use. It's like Mark is really describing events that happened to him. They both have a "real" atmosphere to them.

Looking forward to story #3! :D

part 3 plz ^-^
such a great story so far. I must have more. wonder if he will get ranked less then panties XD

Excellent part 2, really enjoying this. I think the 2 other roommates might enjoy ganging up on Mark too.

Excellent. Looking forward to part 3. I hope the other women roommates will join in tickling him. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back