• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

have you ever had a ''feet only'' tickling session?

FlockOfSeagulls

3rd Level Yellow Feather
either as a ler or lee have you been in tickling encounter that was feet only.

if so, did you like or dislike it ? was that something that was talked about beforehand or did it just happen that way?

Sure that has happened. I have been a Lee in a number of scenes were I was locked into a set of stocks and nothing but my feet tickle tortured. I don't know if it was discussed before hand. I think, rather, it was requested by the Ler as they know my feet are one of my worst spots. And, of course, it was nothing short of torture.

Feet only sessions...

Actually, I prefer the "feet only sessions." The other parts are nice too, but tickling the feet is where it is at! Love those sessions the most, in fact if I see a clip that has tickling but not on the feet, I feel a little let down inside.

No. Don't want to deprive the other spots up above that are in desperate need of my finger's attention.

Most all of my sessions are feet only. However, some have requested full body, so I do incorporate it if the lee wishes.

Yes, it was agreed before hand. but i always manage to sneak in upper body tickling. once they are comfy with me, they are putty in my hands.

I didn't, but I also don't think I would survive a feet only session!

I've never done a strictly "feet-only" session, because I like to keep a 'lee guessing by attacking new areas from time to time. But I have done sessions that focused a great deal on the feet. It's not that I'm a "foot man," but my favorite 'lee has ridiculously ticklish feet. :)

I haven't done a feet only tickling session, and I don't think I ever would because that's my least favorite spot to tickle so I know if I was only tickling feet it wouldn't be as much fun. tickling feet is fine but not only feet.

I wouldn't call it a "session" exactly. It was pretty random, but yes. It was just as fun as any other experience I've had, if not more. While it's fun to stay guessing, having one spot be the total focus ensures some pretty thorough tickling.

I have had a feet tickling only session and it was pure torture. I thought I was going to asphixiate right there and then from laughing so hard. My feet are so senstive its unreal and my girlfriend knows it and thought it would be funny, to tie me up and tickle them for about 4 hours then let me go and refuse to have sex with me..so I was horny as well. I think it may have had something to do with the fact I wore her favorite sweater and stained it with ribena......

As a lee, no. I've always been tickled on the upper body as well.

As a ler, yes. At foot parties at Paddles, I've tickled feet only. :feets:

I have afew times.....kinda what happens when people know thats my worst spot! They zero in on it!

I've always focused on other areas of her body that I know are ticklish or could be when I stop tickling her feet. I dont think i've ever been just a tickler of just her feet

I've never really had a tickling "session" but I've certainly been tickled on just my feet lots of times. Last night being one of them! :thumbsup:

Sometimes that's all that's ticklish, so yup.

And if you're at a foot party (like the ones in Philly), then odds are, most of the tickling will be feet only. Sometimes you can get some ribbage, but bet on the foots.

Christopher

I'll have proper a 'feet only tickling session' next Saturday..I'm so excited about that because I definitely love feet tickling and my feet are so sensitive!!!
I'll tell you how it has gone and my inmpressions about it..however I rhink I'll have a wonderful time!!!
;-)

All of my tickling experiences have happened out of the blue, no planning and it's usually feet only because my friends know that my feet are my weakness. Sometimes they'll open up with a few quick pokes to my sides or belly, but my feet are their main object of tickling obsession. They're quite big, too. Size 12 4E.

Actually, I prefer the "feet only sessions." The other parts are nice too, but tickling the feet is where it is at! Love those sessions the most, in fact if I see a clip that has tickling but not on the feet, I feel a little let down inside.

I can totally relate to your comment. There's just something about feet...:bubbly:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back