• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NJ Munch #2!

Musicroxmysox

Verified
Hi Folks!

NJ Munch #2 is on!

When: Saturday January 23rd 2010 at 5pm

Where: PM for location. :)

If you can come shoot me a note for the rest of the details. ;)

*If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!*

Munches are great ways to meet people in your area, have some fun, and enjoy some tasty food in a relaxed atmosphere.

Thanks so much and I hope to see you there! :bounce:

-Melanie (aka Musicroxmysox)

Thanks to Melanie for organizing the most amazing munch ever. She managed to find a really chill restaurant, where circus clowns served us our dinners in tuxedos while juggling large knives and riding on unicycles. I almost got impaled a couple of times but it was totally worth it. Then after an amazing dinner, Tony Robbins gave a stirring, inspirational lecture on how to properly baste a turkey. On the way out, we were each given a 25 dollar gas card by the restaurant just to show how appreciative they were for us coming. I was very touched.

Certain details of this evening may have been changed for my amusement. If you are reading this, you should definitely come to Mel's munch next time to see how much of this actually happens. Promise you'll have a good time.

Thanks to Melanie for organizing the most amazing munch ever. She managed to find a really chill restaurant, where circus clowns served us our dinners in tuxedos while juggling large knives and riding on unicycles. I almost got impaled a couple of times but it was totally worth it. Then after an amazing dinner, Tony Robbins gave a stirring, inspirational lecture on how to properly baste a turkey. On the way out, we were each given a 25 dollar gas card by the restaurant just to show how appreciative they were for us coming. I was very touched.

Certain details of this evening may have been changed for my amusement. If you are reading this, you should definitely come to Mel's munch next time to see how much of this actually happens. Promise you'll have a good time.

Damn! Now I have to change the plans for the superbowl lunch in Albany...

Once you've seen circus clowns on unicycles juggling knives, it isnt the same the second time around.....:fallingbanana:

It's always wonderful to get together with friends... I'm glad FG, Filthyweasel and myself managed to make it (even if we were absymally late! Sorry!). We had a lovely time. It was so great getting to see you all -- the rarity with which I get to spend time with you folks just emphasizes to me how much more often I wish I could.

Mel, thanks so much for putting this together -- 'twas awesome hanging with you all. :)

Damn, I wasn't doing anything important and would have loved to come down.... Didn't know it was happening...

I guess next time....

Shoot!

How did i miss this? Next time please set off bells and whistles on this thread!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back