• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TicklingTV.com Shut Down

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
I'm not sure how many here have been to the site, but it was shut down last night by the hosting service for overloading the server and interrupting service for lots of other sites. I guess that's a good thing because the site is getting so much traffic, but this is the thirds time that I've been forced to upgrade the server. The cost of the site is negated by the advertising revenue, but just barely. Now with the new upgrade I'm being forced to pay even more. As of right now I am working hard to get the site back up ASAP. However, if I start losing a ton of money keeping the site running I'll probably shut it down for good.

I'm sure the site will return within the next couple days. If you would like to donate to help offset the cost of the upgrade please let me know. Advertising opportunities are still available.

Thanks,
Zen

They have put this site back up temporarily until the new server is ready.

Is there a cheaper service you can find? I mean, we'd all miss it, but couldn't begrudge you if you can't afford to keep it up.

Thanks,
Christopher

sucks dude. and a pay site people are gonna gripe about no matter how right you are about it. maybe set up a paypal donation thing on it or something. Maybe you can talk the the folks here and see who the host is for TMF

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back