• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling dreams......

tickledgreen

I was just wondering, does anyone dream of being tickled?

I do every so often.

My first began when I was younger. I actually remember it really clearly. being tied to a post feet up on a stool, wearing dungarees and a check shirt by this table of really really posh people who were smoking and drinking and then they commanded a butler to pour this green slime all over my bare feet. and I remember howling with laughter and squirming and begging for it to stop becuase the slime made it feel like millions of feathers were tickling my feet. Then he took all my clothes off and pouring gel over every inch of my body while I wiggled and begged and squealed. The rich people chortled away and applauded then one of them said "pour some on her mini!" (which was my word for my pussy back in the day) and just as he was about to pour it on....I woke up. I was actually aroused and I wanted to go back to sleep, to the dream and feel him do it. I was weird when younger. :ermm:

I do not have tickling dreams that often, but I am told that I tickle my girlfriend in my sleep. :D

Last edited:
Yes. I have some very creative tickle friends and there are times that I have some very erotic tickle dreams. Other times they are just plain fun. I won't mention any names but one of my all time favorites is the blanket game.

Back in my adolescence, I remember having dreams to this day of pinning down this girl in my neighborhood, and tickling the daylights out of her, and then waking up feeling very strange, and...wet. Didn't know what that was, and I sure as hell wasn't gonna tell my parents...

I do every now and then, but I'm usually the one doing the tickling in those dreams. Good times. ;)

I hardly dream of being tickled, but if I do, it usually isn't a good dream! It's mostly non-con!

I only fart in my dreams. and for some reason its only on a sheep.

If I don't watch a clip or read a story every week or two, i'll start having nightly dreams.

I do.

I wish I could remember some dreams so I could share them with you but I can't :(

I can only remember that I've dreamed of tickling many times.

I have them. It can be embarrassing, though, because I've been told that I sometimes start giggling in my sleep :doh: Not cool.

Dream of tickling

Before I tickle a pair of pretty feet the dream usually ends I think it has something to do with the fact that im not anticipating something good is going to happen in real life so that mind set enters my dreams.

I had a recurring dream that I was gangtickled by all of my friends on my birthday. this was probably when I was about 16.

I have them a lot...sometimes its of people tickling me that I know..but most of the time its random made up people lol

I have them a lot...sometimes its of people tickling me that I know..but most of the time its random made up people lol

<marquee>You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...</marquee>

What a coincidence, I just happen to be a random made up person! So if you ever want your dreams to come true...​

<marquee>You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...You are getting sleepy...so very sleepy...</marquee>

I sometimes dream about getting tickled, proves people's (who's spent nights with me) point as to why I laugh out loud in my sleep on the odd occasion. I've never been known to keep quiet or still when asleep.

Once or twice. Not much going on though, although the last time it was like a fetish meeting with a few women... with the owner of the place known to us. Weird as hell :)

Oh lol guys... but you mean:

Dreams like "dreams while sleeping" or dream like "fantasies"? :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back