• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Feet Are My Erogenous Zones

tkltkltkl

TMF Expert
There are so many true stories that I would love to share with my TMF friends...but allow me to share just one...

I was going on 4 years of being single after 17 years of marriage. I wasn't ready to date or anything, but my daughter and I were out shopping at Big Lots and as we were leaving I was flirting with the check out girl. She was at least 6 feet tall (I'm 5' 11") and not classically beautiful but big (not fat) and cute. As we left my daughter said "Dad..it's obvious she liked you...why didn't you ask for her number?" I just sheepishly said something like "I'm too shy" ...but later on when I was home alone I couldn't stop thinking about her. So I called Big Lots and asked to speak to her.

When she answered the phone she said "I was wondering when you were gonna call me...!" Of course that made me swoon.

One night we were out driving around...getting her a pack of cigarettes. And out of the blue she asked me..."What really turns you on?" Well...no gal had ever really asked me that before. So I decided to go for broke. I asked her "Do you really wanna know?" "Yes." "Well..." I started, "I really REALLY love having my feet tickled..." "Oh." she said. And then she changed the subject to something else.

When we got to my place we were lying tummies down on my queen size bed watching TV. During a commercial she asks me "So...how do you like to be tickled?" Then she reached down for my socked foot and held my ankle tight...and started to skitter her fingers on my sole! Of course I was surprised and reacted accordingly....but it didn't stop her. Eventually she took off my sock and began to tickle my bare foot! She was a powerful gal and overwhelmed me with her strength quite easily.

After that little episode she would give me a call every day...and some days she would tease me with "Come over and pick me up and take me back to your place...and I'll TICK-llle youuuuu!" Well of course I couldn't get there fast enough.

One night she tied my ankles to the bedpost...but not in the usual way. I laid on the floor near the top of my bed and raised my ankles to the bedposts...while she tied them securely and sat on my bed facing my feet. I felt so helpless and vulnerable. She slowly pulled my shoes and socks off...and started to tickle tickle tickle my feet with her skittering fingers...every single tickle was a TREMENDOUS arousing thrill. Suddenly she stopped...and as I caught my breath she said "I brought you a little present...!" And she pulled a yellow plastic pen out of her purse that had a big ostrich plume on the end of it.

She started to tickle me with the feather...and it had pretty much no effect. "I'm sorry..." I said. "It just doesn't tickle. It's too soft..." "Oh is that right...?" she said. "Wellll...then....how about THIS end!" And she started to write all over the sole and toes and the heel of my right foot with the pen. I went absolutely BALLISTIC with laughter! I had NEVER been tickled like that...she was so aggressive and would tease me with "Want a break? Huh? Want one? Well you're NOT...GETTING...ONE!" I kept twitching and moving my tortured foot...left....right...up...down...scrunching my toes...anything I could do...trying desperately to escape that deviously tickling pen! But all I could do was laugh helplessly...it was an INCREDIBLE arousing erotic experience I would never forget. When she finally stopped my foot was absolutely blackened with ink. And it was all I could do to catch my breath.

We eventually went our separate ways. But I've never forgotten that night. To this day when I see a plumed pen a chill runs up and down my spine...! :p

Giggling! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I hope to experience something similar in the near future.

awesome story you should have told her now that you were all dirty to soap up your foot and scrub it off with an elecrtic tooth brush, she would have sent you into another round of howling

Giggling! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I hope to experience something similar in the near future.

I've never had an experience like that again. It was really a one of a kind unforgettable moment...it WAS fun!:bubbleheart:

awesome story you should have told her now that you were all dirty to soap up your foot and scrub it off with an elecrtic tooth brush, she would have sent you into another round of howling

OMG! :omg: That would have DEFINITELY killed me!

Thanks for the comments you two!

A wonderful incident and a great memory for you. Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back