• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My feet will get tickle tortured on next Saturday!!!

Feetlicker

TMF Regular
Hi all,I'm so nervous and excited about this piece of news.
I booked a session for this Saturday with a gorgeous and good-looking mistress.
She sais to me that session will consist in:
For the first half me worshipping her feet,licking them,being foot gagged and trampled;for the second half me tied tightly to a bed,gagged and being tickled tortured on my feet without mercy..on my soles,between my toes with many tickling tools and babyoil too.
My feet are very ticklish and I think it will be devastating!!!
Could anyone give me some advice to face that??..anything you want!!!
I llok forward to live it,but I know I'll be exhausted at the end..

I'm sending good vibes your way...

You are gonna have the experience of a lifetime. I guarantee it. Let us all know the details when you return from the session...

tkltkltkl

Definitely I'll let you know.. ;-)
These days we are deciding the details of the session,maybe we'll make a vid shoot too,I'm not yet sure..
I think I'll never forget this experience..all tickling session focused on my feet,I don't know if I can't stand it..if she discover that touching my toes and between them breaks me,I'm a dead man.. :-O

It will be exciting

Your scenerio is very similar to mine when I venture to Cleveland to the Red Door Dungeon which I am forced to smell and kiss two pretty doms feet and have my face as their foot mat. Then they tie me to a rack and tickle me all over. My actual first session with a dom was in Buffalo and like you I was very nervous but it was so much fun. I was so ticklish and said I wouldnt do it again but I cant help myself . Enjoy yourself.

The first time can't be never forgotten. It's a very important moment. I will never forget my scream of desperation, lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back