• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

in need of advice

No_Style

TMF Expert
hello there :) im Mari, ive been a member for awhile, but this is my first post.

I have a girlfriend of 2 years....and she knows I like being tickled (she doesnt quite know that I have a 'thing' for it though). Ive tried multiple ways of trying to get her to tickle me (besides asking...I couldnt :doh:). I try being a smart ass, to start something, but it doesnt happen. She'll tickle me once and awhile, but not as much as id like...

I just wanted to know what techniques you guys use to get your way?:hipoke:

Hi Mari. First I'd like to officially welcome you to the posting side of the forum. As for your question, hard as it may be to do, you may just want to be honest and go for it. You've said that she already knows you like being tickled, so taking it just a tad further may not be as bad as you think. She may already have an inkling anyway. Just my 2 cents. Whatever happens, I wish you the best of luck.

thank you for the reply! youre probably right, im just a little nervous of the outcome, but I may go for it :)

Welcome to the forum,

In cases like this I always feel that honestly produces the best results. I know it can be hard to talk about, but like any other bedroom communication it's all about sharing with your partner what works for you. If you got off better in a specific position, then you'd probably tell them you like it right? Same with tickling, you want to be tickled, and you'll enjoy. Clue them in.

Myriads

What Myriads said. If your girlfriend knew how good it made you feel she'd probably wonder why you didn't ask her sooner.

I'm sure she'll want to make up for lost time. ;)

could always try tickling her, see if there is any retaliation

Communication is important in relationships! I agree with the others, just ask her!

I agree with Mike3355

Welcome, No Style. (That's a good screen name, so good I wish I thought of it, as it describes me.)

I agree with the advice about starting some tickle fights. See if your friend retaliates. I'd say 95% of the girls I've tickled tried to turn the tables, at least sometimes.

Does bondage appeal to you? If so, next time she tickles you say something like, "I could handle that better if you tie me down."

yea, me and my girlfriend tend to lack in the communication department...and I'm a bit nervous about telling her this kind of thing.

as for tickling her, she doesnt really enjoy being tickled too much. She seems to like tickling me, but I can never tickle her (its kind of a long story as to why she doesnt). And yes, id love to try bondage sometime :d not sure how she would feel about that...but like you guys said, its about communication. I'll never know if i dont try, right?

Well if tickling her to instigate things is out and communication is out for the time being, then I would suggest bondage.

From personal experience, if a girl a) knows your ticklish and b) has you tied up then like 99% of the time she tickles you at least a little bit.

Also, while your tied up, if she touches you somewhere let out a laugh or two. It will put her on the right track so to speak. :)

For the future, communication is the only way. You don't have to sit her down and explain your fetish. Don't make such a big deal out of it. Talk about it like it's perfectly normal (because seriously tons of couples tickle each other). Say it really turns me on when you tickle me or something like that. Then ask her what turns her on.

The point is, make it sound fun and exciting (because it is!) and not like it's some weird secret. I've never had a bad reaction yet.

Good luck!

I know the type

No Style, between a couple girls I've known and a number of others I've observed, I know what you mean when you say your girlfriend "doesnt really enjoy being tickled too much. She seems to like tickling me, but I can never tickle her."

:rant:

So if instigating a tickle fight won't work and you are not ready to say you want her to tickle you more than she does, next time she tickles try telling her, "Won't tickling me be more fun if you tie me down?" Maybe that will ease her into tickling you more intensely.

Please let us know what happens.

I did thankfully tell her this evening, and it went great! :) I will try your idea though! thanks Em Es!

No Style

Thank you for adding the lovely photos to your posts. I like what I see.

And I hope you will share more details about the breakthrough you had with your girlfriend!

I did thankfully tell her this evening, and it went great! :) I will try your idea though! thanks Em Es!

Well if you did and since it went well, this advice is outdated, but it may still come handy if you sometime in the future in a similar situation.

Is not as much as being honest, as much as seduce your counterpart into "it", whatever "it" is. To seduce is in essential to sell something to somebody. Seduction is to induce a behavior in another person without this person realizing that he/she is driven towards such behavior. Like some abyssal fishes that "lure" their prey into their mouth cleverly camouflaged as an inoffensive cave.
You want to be tickled to death but this other person, then you will try to induce the behavior in that person. You want to "sell" your wish and desire to your friend. Very often like selling a house or a car, is not enough to just say"Hey this house is wonderful pay xxx for it", "I want to be tickled, just get into it". You need to show the client the advantages of your product and how is the best choice. You need to "seduce" your friend into tickle you to death as if it was her choice not yours, or that is happened by chance, albeit you were waiting for it like the spider waits for the fly.

As how to do it, well, there is no sure recipe, but when I was a teen, and wanted to tickle a special girl in the long summer days, I went into record "North to Alaska" which has a great tickle scene with Capucine, and put the machine just to that five minutes before that point on the tape, (videos...ancient history!!), to have time to explain her the plot before the scene. When she arrived I told her I was watching a movie, and put it on. My hope was to get into the topic of tickling without looking like salivating for tickling her. It did work, the scene is intense, so the topic was on the table, and I was not guilty for bringing it up, it just happened. And from there to talk about where are you ticklish?, does a feather tickles?, is tickling good to play true or dare, etc. and so on until a tickle fight break up it was rather easy. She never acknowledge that she liked to be tickled, but later on that summer, she would do silly things like to spill my coke onto the floor without apparent motive and say "I do what I want, what are you going to do? Tickle me to death? I dare you to try wimp". So she liked it albeit never acknowledge it, and I did not pushed. The next year her parents move away so we never talk again about our tickling fights.

Today you can use Wikipedia, or google, and play the game of finding "odd" things into the web, in order to bring tickling to the conversation. In your case you can "stumble" into the TMF, by chance. "By chance" is the key point not to look as dying for it. The game of write a word in google and see what come up is excellent for that. Nothing wrong with straight honesty, but having a excuse to talk about it is the best to taste the waters and open the mind of the other person, before he/she rise his/her shields and labels you as a weirdo.

Sorry to write so much, but your "problem" reminded me all the effort with the movie North to Alaska to find a excuse to tickle that girl without knowing what was going to be her reaction.

Let's her see a tickling video, or tie and tickle her with no mercy: i think she will be so happy to take her revenge...

she really hates being tickled...it has to do with her childhood..so I try not to..sometimes I slip though. a tickling video would be an excellent idea :)

I'd also try making a mental list of all the previous times she tickled you and then try and repeat the catalysts for those moments on purpose...then try to blend them into other things so you have more things she'll develop a habit of tickling you for.

Oh but if you'd like we could give tell her the things you can't and give her plenty of good techniques and ideas too!

...then you'd wish you never asked for our advice, but we'll pride ourselves on a job well done!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back