• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Janie Allen PI

Well seeing as you asked...

First off, congrats for entering the tickle fiction arena. I am always psyched to see people step up and contribute new work here.

Secondly, just paste the story into the response box. You'll get more views and potential reviews if people don't have to download your story to read it.

OK, on with the review...

Your story reads like the screenplay for a fun TV detective show. I felt like I was reading how it should appear on screen. That's cool as I like a story to create strong visuals but as a fiction writer you can play with words to enhance the reader's experience.

Now I am not really into tickling stories where dogs are licking feet but you can talk about how, "...the wet, slobbery tongue scraped up and down the sensitive arches of the unfortunate detective's delicate size nines, sending irresistible, mirthful sensations through her young body..."

See? You can have a ball with this.

Whilst you describe the action in good detail we don't know who we're looking at. Is Janie tall or short, blonde or brunette etc. It does make a change from a lot of stories which start out "Misty, a 5'10 blonde with blue eyes, a gorgeous body and massive tits was very ticklish...."

You get the idea. ;)

That's really a personal preference though. Marquis De Sade conjures all sorts of brilliant imagery in his stories but he rarely gets that descriptive about his characters, leaving you to fill in the blanks yourself.

Now you do add in some characterisation in at the start. We know Janie lives in a cluttered apartment so automatically we see her as more of a disorganised character so getting into scrapes through bad luck or carelessness is going to make sense. She sounds like she is in pretty classy duds though. I guess this because you have a nylon thing, right?

It was cool to see you've thought up a scenario to put her in (thank God she wasn't waking up naked tied to a bed having been drugged - that's such lazy writing.)

Most importantly it was a quick fun read so if I saw "Janie Allen - part 2" posted I would stop to read it.

In summary, as long as it isn't just going to be dogs licking feet, then this series has legs.

Go for it! :)

Thanks suik. When you mentioned what she looks like im thinking D'oh how could i forget that? I am working on part II and thanks for letting me know to paste it instead of the attachment.

Good stuff

I really liked it. Ticklish Private Investigators, particularly nylon clad ones, are always fun characters with plenty of scope for getting into trouble.

Looking forward to reading more of Janie's adventures :)

Suikoden pretty much covered everything I was going to say, with details. So, I'll just say, this was a fun read. I like what you're doing with this, and you can elaborate more on certain aspects like describing the whole scenario.

Was it a dark night? Was the sky cloudy, the land foggy? You get the picture I think. Go On Brotha!!!

Part II of Janie's adventure should be up soon, sorry been busy.

Cool - the first chapter was fun and I look forward to chapter 2.

Maybe you could paste chapter 1 above chapter 2 for people who didn't DL the first chapter?

:)

Congrats from me too man. This was fun and entertaining. I echo Suik's comments on it reading like a TV show. :)

As for details, yeah it is personal preference. Nothing wrong with how tall, what eye and hair color, height and weight. But you can also tell a lot about a person by what they're wearing, what they say, attitude, etc. My version of a secretary may not be what someone else finds attractive (something as simple as a blonde VS. a brunette, long hair or short hair, etc.), so the entire story might not work for them. I like to capture someone's "essence" and hopefully, you see your own version of the archetype and can connect to it.

Like this story for example, I had my own picture Janie in my head and enjoyed it. :)

a fun read ftickler...thanks for taking the time to get your ticklish scenario down on paper!! can i volunteer to be your physical representation of Janie? she sounds like a fun gal, and i'd be honored ;) plus, then i could fantasize about ending up in all of the varied tickling scenarios you'll go on to create for her. then again, i might not be AT ALL what you had in mind :(

anyway, just figured i'd drop ya line...hope if don't offend you (or worse, seem pushy, yikes)! jugs :justlips:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back