• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

m/m concerns

leejack42

ok i have been reading some posts about whether one man tickling another man makes them gay. is this for real? how does tickling,for the sake of tickling, determine a person's orientation? obviously, to me, being a gay man, lusting after and having sex with another men would make a man gay, but just tickling him? c'mon guys tickle their buddies all the time but still prefer sex with women. it's all in the intention. i have no prob being respectful of limits where the "naughty bits" are concerned.

as i have said before, i AM gay and obviously prefer to tickle men, but as i have no sex drive, tickling is not a sexual fetish for me. i'm not sure how to explain it, but i enjoy tickling a man very much, i just don't get turned on by it. i guess i'm one of the few that can strap a guy down, tickle the bejeezus out of him, undo the restraints, and then go get a snack and sit down with him to watch a movie and have a beer. it's just that simple to me. tickle a friend and then hang out. i guess that's why i prefer to tickle straight men. they don't expect sex from me after.

i have another concern....pics and clips featuring a male 'lee. there's a lot of /m stuff on this site, but the men are all little more than skeletons. what's wrong with a real man/beefy guy being tickled? that i think would be cool to see as a lot of beefy/stocky/chubby guys like to be tickled too. in fact, i prefer to tickle chubby guys. to me they are more "real". i hope y'all follow that logic, or lack thereof. lol

one final thing.....i'm in the process of writing some tickling fiction. obviously it's mostly about m/m tickling, being me, but i want to try to include everyone, so there will also be f/m, f/f and m/f. does anyone have any pics/clips of chubby guys being tickled. it's just for creative purposes and nothing naughty.

thanks for reading
lee

i also forgot to add something.....to the owners/moderators of this site....it's freakin AWESOME!!!!!!
doing a bang up job of it and i for one am so very thankful to be a part of the tmf community. cheers y'all!

Tickling doesn't make you gay....being gay makes you gay. :)

And good luck with your writing! Looking forward to reading your stories!

As angel said, it doesn't MAKE you gay. That comment is heard a lot from those guys who are not comfortable enough with their own sexuality to even consider the possibility of physical contact with another man being non-sexual. As with many other often heard comments in the world, it doesn't make it true. The same can be said of comments about it always having to be sexual. For some folks, it is. For some, it never is. For still others, there's a combination of the two determined by the situation. Do what's right for you and try not to worry about what others think.

AFA the skinny vs beefy guys, I guess that's the nature of the industry. It's also true with women. Most stores seem to have found that the "model" types sell better. Again, it's a matter of people's preferences. There are sites out there that have guys &/or gals who have more meat on them, though. Take a look through the links sections on my site. You'll find a few of the stores do have what you're looking for.

Let's just say, men who are not gay generally don't touch each other a whole lot. So the first reaction when people say a man tickling another man is: "They touch each other....they're gay!"

Same thing happens between girls, nobody thinks they're lesbian, because girls generally touch each other a lot.

And then, this is a fetish forum. For a lot of people, tickling is sexual, and if it's linked to sexuality and then the activity is done by two guys, then people who see it as sexual will get the impression that the guys are gay.

But no - it doesn't make you gay to tickle a guy. :)

Tickling doesn't make you gay....being gay makes you gay. :)

And good luck with your writing! Looking forward to reading your stories!

Hee-hee. I've said something like this a million times, usually right after someone says something like, "Oh...look at his outfit...he must be gay!" Noooo...his nice shirt does not make him gay...the fact that he has sex with men and doesn't get paid for it makes him gay.

Actually, I'm not even sure THAT is true. I've always believed that sexuality is a sliding scale where everyone falls at some point. Some people get NOTHING from the same sex and some people get NOTHING from the opposite sex. Some people are in the middle and some people are are closer to one side or the other.

This being said, I think the words "Gay" "straight" and " bi" are completely outdated and need to be rethought.

:juggle:

Hmm...and then there a people into plants, but we won't discuss them here. I think most of them are members of PETA.

Me, I'm an acarophiliac, so you know that tickling doesn't effect me in that retrospect. Tickling is fun for me and a great way to bond with another human being, knowing that you can lightly scratch, poke, or prod a certain part of your friend's/partner's body and make them laugh :)

As to whether or not male on male tickling makes the person "gay"...that's full of BS. I agree with the rest of you, tickling doesn't make someone gay, having sexual feelings towards a member of the same sex does. I have no problems with tickling any homosexuals, either (or any other sexuality, as far as I'm concerned). As long as they know the limits as to how far I will go and how far I will allow them to.

c'mon guys tickle their buddies all the time...

Er... they do?

I can count the number of times I've actually seen anyone engage in m/m tickling - in person - on the fingers of one hand... if I'd had three fingers amputated.

lol thank you all for the kind words, funny words, support. i really hadn't thought that post through completely. i guess it was a "soap box" moment. lol

anyway the point i was trying to make was yes, being gay makes me gay not tickling another man. you know, friends havin fun and making each other laugh. good times. it's all about trust and respect while having fun that's all.

and phineas, i see it all the time, but then i tend to hang with ppl who don't let sexual insecurity get in the way of how they see the world.

life is short...live while you can. ;)

and phineas, i see it all the time, but then i tend to hang with ppl who don't let sexual insecurity get in the way of how they see the world.

Somehow I doubt the vast majority of men not wanting to tickle other men has anything to do with sexual insecurity, but whatevs. Enjoy!

Maestro is right!

Hee-hee. I've said something like this a million times, usually right after someone says something like, "Oh...look at his outfit...he must be gay!" Noooo...his nice shirt does not make him gay...the fact that he has sex with men and doesn't get paid for it makes him gay.

Actually, I'm not even sure THAT is true. I've always believed that sexuality is a sliding scale where everyone falls at some point. Some people get NOTHING from the same sex and some people get NOTHING from the opposite sex. Some people are in the middle and some people are are closer to one side or the other.

This being said, I think the words "Gay" "straight" and " bi" are completely outdated and need to be rethought.

:juggle:

Hmm...and then there a people into plants, but we won't discuss them here. I think most of them are members of PETA.

What does it matter if a person is gay or straight? It's 2010, we are at war, fighting a recession, and responsible sex between any couple is cool. If a woman tickles me, I get extremely excited... so am I bi? I don't care...

Fun is fun... more important to be good people, good citizens, good at heart and in head. And yes, to enjoy life... speech over ;)

Lea

hmmmmmm.

I dunno. If m/m tickling is your thing, that's cool. I just think it's a colossal waste of time trying to convince people that a gay man wanting to tickle straight men has no gay connotations to it.

Just my .02 cents, take it or leave it.

no, men tickling eachother is definatly not always gay. its a fun bonding experiance between buds:2poke:

A lot of men will probably become turned on by having a helpless tickle victim squirming at their mercy, whether their 'lee is within their usual sexual spectrum or otherwise. Likewise, the idea of being tickled by another guy may also arouse sexual feelings. I'm sure the same goes for many girls too.

I do find it most amusing that some people who get turned on by same-sex tickling worry that they are homosexual because of this. As Noel Coward once said "Everyone in the world is bent."

honestly, the bottom line to me is tickling fun. period. if it does get sexual, i'm done. tickling to me is not a sexual thing. it never has been. true i only feel comfortable tickling men. maybe that's a gay thing, i'm not sure, but tickling doesn't have anything to do with sex for me, and once people get to know me they will see that i'm being truthful.

i DO enjoy the responses though. thanks everyone. ;)

I do not think it is gay. I can't remember the last time I was tickled by a guy or tickled a guy. But growing up my brother and I use to tickle eachother when we were wrestling around , it is almost like a test of strength. I would not feel threatened if one of my friends joked around and gave me a tickle. I am comfortable in my sexuality. It is not like that I would meet up with a guy friend for a tickle sesion or have a tickle fight. I just don't see anything wrong if someone tickles there friend guy or a girl as long as they are comfortable with it and no lines are crossed. It is kind of like arm wrestling in a way. Well that is my take as a straight man. As long as there is nothing else involved tickling is just tickling. It can mean different things just like a hug or a kiss.

For some, it is an unexpected and natural response because they are getting excited from the reactions of their ticklee. They are enjoying the reaction, they love the laughter, they love how they are fighting, they enjoy how helpless they are to stop it, etc. It doesn't mean they are gay. Not at all. For me, tickling is both fun and sexual. It's fun with friends, and quite naturally.... if I am tickling my partner, I am going to get sexually aroused. How the body responds is a funny thing. Just like :ticklishfeetnyc: was saying... just like arm wrestling. If nothing else is involved .... then it's all good. On the conscious level, you know you are loving what you are putting your victim/ticklee through, but on a subconscious level this has crossed a path with your sex drive, and you have a slight bulge in your pants... ladies, probably a throbbing little red guy or wetness. This has even happened to me a few time during some VERY intense tickle torture sessions involving either a gal or a guy. It just... turned me on... *lol* I had no sexual desire, I just got turned on, and had a fun time tickling. When it was over, the sexual response that was happening to me on a subconscious level..... had faded. It happens. It's natural. It doesn't mean you are a homo like me. :p

Last edited:
lol rock on guys!

i think this thread has been played out. all i'm trying to say is that for a lot of ppl, tickling is sexual. for me it's not. that's all she, or in this case he, wrote. now, let's shake hands, tickle the hell out of each other, and then grab a brewski and a movie. how about NINE? (kidding) lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back