• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Conversation with a girl

himynameisbrak

TMF Master
I just had this conversation with a girl on Facebook:

me: i still think it would be kinda amusing to tickle you sometime, just to see if you're really as ticklish as you say you are lol
her: Lol go for it but its a bad idea.
me: bad idea? how so?
her: i'd punch you lol
me: i see.....you must be really ticklish then lol
her: you have no idea!
me: i think i definitely have to find out now lol
her: NO!!! lol
me: if you dont want anyone to tickle you, then you shouldnt be so ticklish :)........i wont tickle you if you dont want me to, but i still kinda want to because of how ticklish you say you are............i think its awesome when a girl is ticklish lol
her: lol i can't really help being ticklish, its one of my many qualities lmao. but go for it and tickle me and see what happens
me: ok, i take that as an open invitation...........i'll tickle you sometime now

I'm gonna see her tomorrow and tickle her, so we'll see what happens!:bubbly:

Good luck. If it works out well for you or not, do tell us about it here. :D

You just be careful she doesn't kick/punch ya in man land by mistake love, you may no longer have any feeling there afterwards :p

Thanks for sharing this, let us know what happens, if she is agreeing to meet you then she must want you to tickle her after that conversation.....

Thanks for sharing this, let us know what happens, if she is agreeing to meet you then she must want you to tickle her after that conversation.....

Not necessarily! Maybe she just likes him and doesn't want to be tickled! Someone saying 'I will tickle you' usually doesn't stop another person from seeing that someone afterwards.

You just be careful she doesn't kick/punch ya in man land by mistake love, you may no longer have any feeling there afterwards :p

i agree be carefull. just ry and be cool. let us kno wat happens.

Hmm... I wonder how this turned out.

slap.gif

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back