• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SSBBW Tickling

bigdaddy111

I would like to know are there any ssbbw Tickling videos out there. Tickling ssbbw has always been a fantasy of mine. I seen it on tv when i was a child and was hooked every since. Do anyone share the same fetish as I do please comment. thank you [[[[[[[Bigdaddy111]]]]]]]]]

Welcome to the TMF!

Forgive my ignorance. I know what BBW is. But, what is SS?

There are all sorts of videos out there...something for every taste. Check out the links directories on my site. There are tons of video producers (with more coming in this weekend's update), many of whom take requests. So, if you don't spot what you're looking for, you can always ask. Good luck! :)

BBW or SSBBW

I haven't posted for a long time but have in the past on this subject, sort of. Making babies made my wife a BBW, roughly 20 to 25 full time pounds per baby plus a few more for every time she tried to lose weight, which is constant (LOL). I don't know about SSBBW. I'm not into feederism or immobility, and I don't think I would like it if my wife became winded walking up a flight of stairs.

I do think curvaceous women are beautiful and sexy, and I always have. Curvaceous women who try and fail to be slender are even more sexy.

I have also tickled my wife to death a thousand times after she became a lass of the curve. It's hard to say when this has been the most fun. I haven't seen a rib in a long time but count them regularly. Man o man! It's fun to find the ribs of a curvy woman, then investigate to make sure they are the right length, the right distance apart and in good working order.

An unfortunate surrender to age is, about ten years ago, my wife has stopped trying to escape her ticklings. At least until her mid forties, she could see 'tickle' in my eye and begin the race. One of the things I always loved about wife-tickling is she was always up for a screaming chase. There isn't anything sexier than a lass, twice the woman you married, running for dear life, screaming to leave her alone and how this is, "No fair!"

It's hard to believe it can get better than that but is did when our youngest left home for college. We have a main floor of our home such that you can run through the living room in one door and out another. Then you can run through another room, down a hall and start the process over again.

I sometimes caught my wife just out of the shower sans robe and sans towel and sans shower shoes and tell her when I caught her she was toast. With her ticklishness as a motivator I could chase her around the house for three or four minutes. If I caught her to soon I would deliver a pinch or a poke usually causing her to scream and run harder.

Eventually, she would collapse on a sofa or the floor screaming and laughing even before I could pin her arms over her head.

If there is a creature sexier than such a woman I really, really want to see her!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back