• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish in Sox

Lea28

Its obviously freezing in New England so my flip flop obsession is in hibernation, and I am wearing warm sox alot... big, wooly or cotton sox at home. Lately, a guy I have dated a few times (my across the hall neighbor) has tickled my feet with my sox on, and it tickles alot!

He does something special, I suppose, because it makes me almost as passionate as being tickled barefoot. I have some sox with built in toes, and they make him wicked hot, so for a barefoot girl I am loving ticklesex in sox!

So other boys and girls... do you love it too (LER and LEE)?

Lea

I love being tickled with socks on :) and i'm a little self concious of my feet :scared:

Its obviously freezing in New England so my flip flop obsession is in hibernation, and I am wearing warm sox alot... big, wooly or cotton sox at home. Lately, a guy I have dated a few times (my across the hall neighbor) has tickled my feet with my sox on, and it tickles alot!

He does something special, I suppose, because it makes me almost as passionate as being tickled barefoot. I have some sox with built in toes, and they make him wicked hot, so for a barefoot girl I am loving ticklesex in sox!

So other boys and girls... do you love it too (LER and LEE)?

Lea

Those toe socks are hot. I like when girls wear them and yes no need to remove them during sex. :D

Mmm, toe socks.
In the 70's, it was about the rainbow toe socks.
80's - white sport socks.
90's - same, with the introduction on ankle socks.

Best part is - removing your sneakers.

Toe socks are adorable. I used to have tons of them. I don't think I have any anymore, though now that you mention it :(

I've encountered some 'lees who seem more ticklish with sox and others who are more ticklish when bare. I honestly think it varies from 'lee to 'lee. I'm happy to experiment! :)

i find being tickled with socks on i tend to want to wiggle more...

Ya know, oddly enough, my feet are more ticklish when you pull my jeans down over them :confused: Go figure.

Ya know, oddly enough, my feet are more ticklish when you pull my jeans down over them :confused: Go figure.

That is rather interesting, wonder if it has anything to do with your brain thinks there safe and then, bam! they're not

All fun responses, thx. For now, I'm liking it!

Maybe a kink new fetish within a fetish ;)

Lea

Lea I would love to tickle your feet with socks on or off, you are one hot lady. Thanks for sharing your story with us about your neighbor friend whom you have dated some. He is a lucky guy to have met you and tickled you. I am jealous.....LOL

Hmm...sox bad. Well, I'm not a fan anyway. Of course, I do live in a desert...

u know Lea, there was a time when i was actually quite vocal about my sock mark fetish, lol. however, i gave up raving about it, dare i come to be known as the 'weird girl'...yikes! suffice it to say, i LOVE when my feet have been stripped fresh OUT of their confining shoes and socks...too stuffy for the tootsies!

so, Lea, any interest in showing the thread those tootsies of yours, or do we have to wait for flip flop season? also, no_style, nice pix...i think you've got some sexy, slender feet in fact (but that just happens to be one gals opinion i suppose)...dont be so hard on them, lol!

jugs :justlips:

Yes I love socks too, right behind nylons. I always get my wife socks for Christams and she knows why I get them for her. I have had quite a few fantastic tickling experiences with women in socks. Despite the thickness of the fabric, the tickling drove them crazy.

I know... it does! Its really sexy...

I still like being barefoot in bed though.

Lea

I just found this thread. I know it is old, but me being me and very in to sock tickling, I thought it was worth reviving. Sock tickling is in a different class than just foot tickling. Sock feet look more ticklish to me. Some socks make the foot more ticklish and some make it less. Some lees might really like the way being tickled in socks feels if the ler doesn't rip them off so soon. All I am saying is give sock tickling a chance.

Addie Juniper pre-sock tickling:

Addie.jpg

During:

uvs110606-002.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back