• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dead End: Many thanks to Hyper_Ticklish, who is awesome.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
FYI: the name "Ceilidhs" is pronounced kaylay, which is a Scottish gaelic word meaning "An informal social gathering at which there is Scottish folk music and singing and folk dancing and even story telling."

The "Garbles" is a waterfront area of Glasgow Sctoland.

And again as always, comments left here are really appreciated.

Dead End.
Inspired by Hyper_Ticklish,
Written by Ticklishscribe.
c.

Karima crouched behind a crumbling brick wall and slowly peered over the top. She scanned the street from one end to the other and scanned the side street that jutted out to her left. A small piece of brick fell and she jumped and her skin crawled as now every noise was thundering inside of her and she wanted to quieten them all, for fear of being discovered. Movement caught her eye and she saw several members of as the "Ceilidhs," or the "Ceils," as they were more commonly known, one of Glasgow’s most notorious girl gangs. Her heart pounded rapidlly and her pulse quickened instantly as she tried to keep an eye on all of them.

She had to get away, had to find a new spot where she could hide, but knew that the girls knew every nook and cranny of the garbles and so finding some place would be tough.

She hadn’t done anything to them except accidentally wind up in their neighbourhood, and that wasn’t good. Now they were hunting her for just that reason and she needed to get out now. The question was how to move sight unseen and she hadn’t the answer right now.

“And what do you think you’re doohin’.”

Karima froze, every vein within her freezing up over the chilling voice behind her. Slowly she turned and stood up to see a tall, thin girl with long black hair, teasing the strap buttons on her black coveralls, a girl which she had just seen with the group of girls that had passed her a few moments ago.

“Look I-“ Suddenly she was surrounded by the rest of them and her veins were frozen solid as she found she was outnumbered nine to one. She backed up slowly so she could keep all of them in her view, but backed into one girl and she felt her hot breath coming down the back of her neck. Karima went to move away but the girl grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her back. She instinctively struggled to free herself, but the girl was stronger than her and pulled her arms beck even further.

The girls in front of her separated and a rather stocky red haired girl came between them. She walked up and came nose to nose and Karima could not only feel the hot breath of the girl behind, but now the girl in front as well.

“And what you doohin’ here lassie.”

The voice was sharp and icy and Karima couldn’t even blink for fear of what they were going to do to her. Her arms were beginning to hurt and the hot breath was making her very uncomfortable. She didn’t move her head but looked over all the girls to see what they were doing, so that at least she’d have the chance to make some sort of move to try and escape.

“I asked what you doohin’ here lassie.” The girl reached out and firmly gripped Karima’s chin. “And I expect an answer.”

“L-look, I j-just got lost-“

“Are you a highlander lassie? Cause we don’t like highlanders around here; to dammed bossy. And no one’s makin’ a muggins out of us; have you got that lassie.”

“I think she was sent to spy on us.” Said one girl.

“I think she’s dirty.” Commented another.

“You better start talkin’ lassie.” The girl increased her grip. “Cause I can’t keep them at bay much longer.”

“L-look, I j-just got lost-“

“Right, you got lost.” Said still another girl.

“I saw her stuff something down her top.” Said the girl holding her.

“Right then lassie, what you hidin’ from us. Were you makin’ notes or somethin’. Highlander. I’m Canneigh and you’re going to tell me everything; highlander.”

“I-I-I’m not a highlander, w-w-whatever you mean by that.”

“I say we take her back and find out.” Said one of the girls.

“Eye, this one needs a lesson,” The girl holding her added.

Canneigh let go of Karima’s chin and pulled out a crumpled white cloth out of her pocket. “Right let’s take her.”

Karima instantly began struggling as two girls grabbed a leg each and she opened her mouth to scream, but in went the cloth.”

“You’re not going to do that here lassie, but you will start talkin’ once we get where we’re goohan’.”

Karima struggled as hard as she could and tried to reach the cloth to pull it out of her mouth, but the girl behind pulled her arms back even further. Her head thrashed from side to side, she pulled her legs to free them and she arched her back and writhed, trying desperately to gain any sort of freedom.

“Stop strugglin’ lassie, it’s not going to do you any good.”

She saw before her a two-storey dirty greystone building and writhed even harder as the girls carried her to a downstairs door. The inside was dark and gloomy with only the windows providing light, bur she was able to make out a few pieces of furniture and a big bed. She writhed more as the girls carried her to the bed and began holding her down on it. Canneigh stood back as the girls pinned her to the four corners of the bed and held her tight. Karima looked into steel blue eyes that bore into her and froze her veins again.

“Now lassie, you goohna tell me what you a highlander is doohin’ here, or I’m goohna have to get awfully persuasive. Take the gag out.”

The gag was roughly pulled from her mouth and she gasped for air. The eyes still bore into her and she shivered.

“I just got lost and I’m not a highlander, who or whatever that s.”

“Now why is it I don’t believe ya. You said she put something down her top; get it out.”

The girl on Karima’s right, roughly reached into her top and pulled out a folded piece of paper and looked at it. “It’s a road map.”

“Well lassie, maybe you’re tellin’ us the truth. Or maybe you’re lookin’ for somthin’ specific.”

Canneigh’s eyes still bore into her and she shivered even more and began to writhe again.

“A highlander lookin’ for where we hang out.” Offered one girl.

“Eye and a strange one at that.” Added another. “She’s got to be a highlander, look at her Emily trainers. That’s highlander garb all right.”

Canneigh came over and sat in the side of the bed. She raised a flattened hand, but stopped and lowered it.

“Right lassie, now you’re goohna to tell us the truth. Or I’m goohna have to persuade ya. Now you got one more chance.”

“I just got lost and I’m not a highlander. I was looking for-”

“Right lassie, I guess I got no choice. Hold her, I’m goohna start with the feet.” She got up and went to the foot of the bed.

Karima instantly fought like wildcat , not knowing what they were going to do to her feet, writhing intensely as the girls strengthened their grip.

“I just got lost and I’m not a highlander. Please don’t do anything to me.” She watched in horror and writhed again as Canneigh gripped the toe of her trainer and slowly and methodically unlaced it then began to wriggle it off. Within moments it was off and Canneigh threw it across the room.

“Nice size lookin’ foot, lassie and a nice tight little sock too. Now you got one more chance to tell us the truth or we’re goohna find out what happens to you when I start workin’ on this foot. And I WILL start workin’ on it, if you don’t start talkin’.”

Karima began to repeat again, but a flattened hand in front of her face from another girl stopped words cold.

“Rrright then you leave me no choice lassie.” And with that she burrowed ten fingers under the toes and into the arch.

Karima shrieked and arched her back as electric shocks from the nerve endings in her left foot took hold and she began violently writhing. The fingers burrowed from toes to heel and back and when they hit her heel and arch she shrieked even more. She went ballistic as her sole was mercilessly tortured. Her leg bounced up and down and the foot twisted and turned to get away, as she jerked her foot once more in a last desperate attempt to free it. All the while she was shrieking with laughter.

“This can all stop lassie if you’ll just tell us the truth!” Canneigh called above the laughter.

Karima couldn’t speak even if she wanted to, as the tickling was stealing any chance of forming words. Her foot was on fire and her sock offered no protection from the tickling. Canneigh kept burrowing and burrowing and burrowing, hitting every nerve ending in the now tortured sole and karima was jerking and writhing, desperate for any sort of freedom. Suddenly she stopped and came up to Karima’s waist and taking a double-edged knife from her belt, proceeded to slowly slip it under the poor girl’s t-shirt and begin cutting it in two.

“This Highlander’s not wearing a bra. Well I guess if they’ve got nothin’ to show, why wear one.”

“But I keep telling-“

Karima giggled then screamed as a finger slowly and torturously slithered up and down the deep recess of her left armpit, then the right. The tickling of the taught skin of her pits was driving her insane and her back arched again, her legs strained then buckled and her head reeled from side to side and pounded the pillow. She was on the virtual edge of going totally and completely insane as the two torturous and fiendish fingers played havoc with her hysterical senses. The tickling was unbearable and the more that Canneigh slow tickled the more sensitive Karima became. She tried anything and everything to close her arms and protect her armpits from further torture, but to no avail.

"Yes, yes we certainly are sensitive to my touch aren't we? Maybe that will convince you to tell us what we wanna know.”

“But, but-“

“Now you’re not goin’ to start in with that I’m not a highlander bull again are ya, because I don’t believe a word of it. So lets see what these ribs are made of.

Canneigh's fingernails now pounced on the tender skin of Karima's ribs and she continued screaming and violently writhing. Then with a lightning swiftness Canneigh dug all ten fingers into them and Karima rocketed off the bed with off the wall and off the scale laughter and writhing. Her relentless and torturous tickling fingers were everywhere, digging in and wrenching those ribs. Karima's bum and head repeatedly slammed into the mattress and she jerked intensely at her bonds. Every one of her senses and nerve endings around and in between her ribs were blowing their gaskets. Tickling sensations repeatedly exploded within her, causing one intense conniption after another.

"My, my, a highlander slowly losing her mind. How great is that."

Canneigh now dig her fingers into the sides and the poor girl rocketed off the bed with a scream of laughter and continued violently struggling. Her feet were still on fire and her ribs and sides were now heating up as well. Inside her brain was having one conniption after another as the electric sensations continuously shot through her.

“This can all stop lassie if you’ll just tell us the truth! What are you doing here and where are the rest of you. And you better start talkin’ fast cause I’m not in a happy mood now.”

Karima continued the full-bore laughter ad Canneigh’s fingers pricked and probed her ribs and sides. She bucked as well and everytime she did so, Canneigh would tickle a little harder to make her fall back down again. She was laughing so much she was having trouble breathing, but she could feel no mercy from this sadistic girl. The tickling just went on and on and on.

The door opened and in walked another girl, with a tall well built dark haired guy. Karima suddenly became extremely nervous being topless in front of some guy. He slowly approached the bed and looked her from heat to toes.

“Well now what have you got here; some new scrunge?”

“I think’s she’s a highlander and UI want to know what’s she’s doohin’ here.”

“Her a highlander, I don’t think so. Say boo to this one and I think she’d frantically head for the hills. Mind you though, she seems like a ball of fun as I could hear her laughter from outside and knew you were up to your usual.

“Eye Ian, and if she doesn’t start talkin’ I’m goohna put her through hell.”

“Well when you’re finished with her, you mind if us Laddies have her. She not to bad lookin’ when you look at her.

“What say you highlander, should I turn you over to the laddies, when we’re finished with ya? So lets have it highlander, I’m not goohin’ to stand for any more of this, and I can do a lot more than tickle ya. But I think what I’m goohna do is let Ian here have a little fun.”

Karima instantly began writhing again, pulling her arms and legs to free herself from the girl’s grip. “But I keep telling you I’m not a –“

Ian got up off the bed and Ian sat down at the foot of it then suddenly clamped two hands around her left foot. He smiled at her as he felt it violently writhe in his hands and he slowly tightened his grip. Now holding the foot with one firm hand, he used his other one to firmly dig in under the spasming toes and Karima shrieked and laughed hysterically. His fingers burrowed into the toe joints and stroked the webbing between them, then raked and revved down the arch where it met the ball of her foot. She screamed when he did this and all the girls laughed. His tickling of her was just as bad as Canneigh, if not worse and she was being driven into madness because of it.

“Oh my god she’s got awesome toes; I could work these over for hours non-stop.” Ian continued burrowing. “ What say you lassie, could I have your toes for hours non-stop?”

Karima continued to shriek and laugh hysterically, bucking and writhing on the bed, desperately trying to free herself from the girls who were holding her.

“She’s waitin’ for an answer lassie and she’s getting’ madder the more you hold out. I’d like to take you back to the rest of the Laddies, but if you keep this up, there won’t be any of you left to take home.

Her foot was on fire from hell and she screamed and continued to laugh hysterically. The girls holding her increased their grip and all laughed at her as she continued to jerk and writhe. He was even worse than Canneigh and she feared what the rest of the laddies would do to her. She hated his fingers on her foot as they traced the outer edges then dived into the arch and on the ball. Her mind was blowing all its circuits and she was struggling for even the slightest chance of freedom. A girl doing this to her was one very uncomfortable thing, but a guy, who could just as easily take this a lot further, and with them helping them, felt even more uncomfortable. She was even scared that if he took her back to the other guys, she would even be raped. That fear compounded on the tickling to make her scream for release.

“Such a ticklish little lassie we have here; I think the guys would love her.”

“And what do you mean by love her.” Canneigh responded. “As if I didn’t already know.”

“That’s private, and you know it.” Ian laughed and continued the foot assault.

“You hear that lassie.” Canneigh said. “He wants to take you back to the Laddies. Do you think we should let that happen?” “God help ya what they’ll do to ya.”

Ian turned and looked at her. “I’ll bet you’d look a bonnie wee treat naked lassie. Just what we need.” He burrowed his fingers deeper into her foot and that made her scream more.

“I say we let them have her, provided we can watch.” Responded another girl.

“What we do with her is private. But if there’s anything left of her when we’re finished-”

Karima screamed no and writhed even more violently, trying to get away from the sadistic tickling and trying to free herself. The mere suggestion of the guys seeing her naked was driving her out of her mind and she began begging. Her breath was slowly slipping away and she was screaming not only on the outside, but inside as well.

Add ribs and armpits.

At that moment, a girl burst into the room. “The highlanders are three blocks away, Argyle Street, outside the butchers.”

“All of them?”

“All of them and apparently they’re lookin’ for her. When I saw them they were asking someone about her and giving her description.”

“Did they see you.”

“They didn’t even get a smell of me. But I got a smell of them; dead grotty an all.”

“Well now lassie, it seems you’re tellin’ the truth after all. So what surprise and a prize you are then. But I still wanna know what you’re doohin’ here and you’re goohin tell me. But first I’m goohin get me a highlander. Get me a gag and we’ll tie her down.”

Karima went to scream, but another cloth was forced in her mouth and she was quickly silenced. She struggled intensely as her wrists and ankles were bound to the corners of the bed.

“Right then, off to butcher some vermin.”

The girls left and she immediately began struggling to free herself. Her mind and body ached for freedom and she wanted to be as far away from here as possible. Every circuit in her brain was almost blown and her nerve endings still tingled from the fierce tickling they had given her. She continued to struggle, but stopped every few moments to listen to hear if they were returning. Suddenly feeling her left arm coming down a little, she uttered a little sigh of relief as she felt one of the wrist bonds becoming loose. Tugging on the restraint she had pulled it even looser when she heard sounds coming from the back alley. The door was pushed open and in walked ten girls she had never seen before.

“Well, well, well now, who do we have here? Said one girl.

“I heard a rumour that the Ceilidhs were into some weird stuff.” Added another, “But I didn’t know it was like this.”

“There’s nothing weird about this.” Said a third girl. ”Look at her bare foot; I’ll bet they’re doohin’ what we do.”

A tall stocky longhaired girl slowly approached her and removed the gag.

“Well now Ceilidh… weird games or not, you and that bare foot a yours are goohin’ tell me where the rest of your mates are… And you’re goohin’ to tell me right now.”

Last edited:
Here's some other things Hyper had to say about the story.

I think it's really good and pretty exciting. Had myself grinning at most parts. I really like it! I think its awsome.

Thank you Hyper and Love Feet.

Thanks for another incredibly enjoyable story scribe!

I love it when ticklish females end up in the wrong places with the wrong people!

Another classic!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back