• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's best when tickled? Clothed or Naked?

What do you prefere when tickling?

• Clothes

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Naked

Votes: 45 69.2%

• Total voters

tickletori

TMF Novice
My question to all you wonderful people on this fourm.

What is your preference when tickled? Clothed or Naked?

Please your thoughts....

Clothed, unless tickling is foreplay, in which case, nekkid.

It depends on the situation. If my boyfriend is tickling me in bed(or tied to it) I'd rather be naked. But any other tickling maybe involving my friends just fooling around, I'd rather be clothed.

Naked. I use feathers and the trusty feather duster 50% of the time, and skin always works best with feathers. The more skin, the better. :-D

Depends on who it's with, but generally speaking the more skin the better.

I voted for 'naked' but sometimes a tiny bit of clothing can be fun. Like 'just socks' perhaps.

Tickling through clothes, then tickling under clothes, then removing said clothes for further tickling and finally - nekkid.

It's all about the journey, not just the destination. ;)

Hey,

Would like to thank everyone for the input into this thread, a very mixed response

Thank you

:tickle:

I imagine the tickling sensation is worse when naked but if I don't know the person that well and am not completely comfortable with them I would prefer to be clothed but if I am comfortable with them and trust them then,either way is fine with me

I always prefer clothed. Even in a romantic/sexual situation, I think it's much sexier to start off clothed and work your way to naked. There's something ridiculously sexy about putting your hands into/under clothing to reach skin, rather than just have the bare skin there.

I always prefer clothed. Even in a romantic/sexual situation, I think it's much sexier to start off clothed and work your way to naked. There's something ridiculously sexy about putting your hands into/under clothing to reach skin, rather than just have the bare skin there.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

I prefer clothed cause tickling ain't sexual to me at all, so why be naked? It'd be awkward for me. Especially since I'm not much to look at since I'm a tad overweight.

naked please

the few great times I was tied and tickled it was always better the less I wore so naked it is for me! :)

It's definitely more intense and responsive when you can get closer to the nerves. I definitely voted nakey. It is much worse for the ticklee when the clothes are out of the way. *evil laugh* If anything, probably bottom underwear and a bra. It's also fun to start out with clothes, and then rip them down to their skimmies or even completely naked... depending upon my ticklee's comfort level. :) NAKED!! SKIN!! NAKED!! =P

I think both have their perks. Obviously, being naked is super sexy... But, wearing clothes kind of adds to the "teasing" aspect, and you can also reveal certain parts of the body as well with clothes, which can also be sexy. So it just depends on the person and the type of clothes. As for me, I just like being tickled, I don't care what I'm wearing!

Naked is better, but even with clouding I'm ticklish.

Naked is better, but even with clouding I'm ticklish.

Naked of course! All the ticklish spots are exposed that way. :D Plus it seems that people are more vulnerable and thus more ticklish when they are in the nude. hehe

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back