• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The ULTIMATE Babysitter, Part 3

love_high_arch

I head towards the hallway, slowing to allow Amy to catch up. I hold my hand back like a relay runner waiting to take the baton, and she slides her little hand in mine. She King od turns towards me as we walk, putting her other hand on my arm, looking up at me with the smile of a chorus girl.

"where are you taking me Mr. C?" Amys half whispers, in a seductive tone of voice, now shifting her smile to the appearance to that of the rat that got the cheese. "To my bedroom" I reply. " I think Mr. C is a bad boy!" she taunts. "Keep it up!" I say with a smile. I'm keeping tabs!" Ireach over and give her tummy a poke, and she squeals. "AAAAAHHHH!" then giggles slightly, as she starts to lean forward to protect her belli.

I open the door to my room, and she sees a basic room, with an Oak chest and dresser with Mirror, the mirrored dresser of which is opposite the standard 4 post bed. the foot board has 7 poles between each corner, similiar to those that hold up an handrail on a staircase, only smaller, about 22 inches in height. Amy lets go of my hand, and pulls her shirt ovr her head, and tosses it next to the bed, followed by her bra, then her jogging pants, leaving her in just little cotton underwear with the rolling stones "lips" on the ass. they are riding up slightly, as a generous portion of her soft, round, firm little ass hangs out each side. My eyes grow as big as saucers as I watch this unfold before me. As she tosses her pants on the floor, she faces away from me, at which time i close my eyes, lift my head to the ceiling, and say to myself "Thank you Jesus!"

Amy climbs onto the bed, and lays her head on the pollow, lifts her knees up so her feet are flat on the bed, and spreads her legs about 45 degrees. i move to the foot of the bed, lining myself up for optomium vewing pleasure. She slightly lifts her head, tucking her chin slightly to her chest, and smiles, as she slides her right hand down inside her panties. She locks eyes with me, looking like the devil herself, about to claim another soul, and , while doing light circles around the outside of her pussy, asks, "do you really want to tickle me somemore? I'll do ANYTHING for you if you promise not too!" she says with a sly grin, taunting me. "well, maybe we could come to some kind of arrangement. Have you ever been tied up?"

Mr.C! your not only a bad boy, your a KINKY bad boy!". I just smile and reach behind me and open the top drawer of the dresser, as I keep eye contact with her. I pull out my "Hope Chest" contents: a plastic bag with 2 sets of wrist and ankle cuffs, and 2 short and 2 long, soft ropes.

i move to the side of the bed, and lay the bag at the foot. I lay next to her, on her right, and i slide my left arm under her neck, resting my armpit slightly above her shoulder. This effectively pins her right arm under me, rendering it useless. I take my right hand, and reach over and take her left wrist, guiding it upwards, to my left hand , which is now on her left side, and take hold of her wrist, holding it in place at about even keel with her eyes. I then throw my left leg over her tummy, so the back of my knee is restingon her inner thigh, between her knee and her crotch, and I do the same with my right leg over her right leg. She is spread wide, restrained, and I still have my right hand free!!

I start to grope her right breast a little, kneeding it like dough, then move my tongue down to it, and start flicking lightly back and forth, as I move my hand over to her left breast. I start to "tweek " her right nipple, lightly pulling and twisting. Amy moans slightly, as her pelvis starts to gyrate slightly. "Oh Mr. C, I love your hands on my breasts!" (she lets out a few seductive, heavy gasps in and out). I start lightening the touch to her breast, and start doing circles aroind her nipple, each time taking the circle a little wider. Soon it's orbit grazes the lower extremedy of her hollowed arm pit, and she sucks in an "SSSSS" sound, her body tensing. The orbits slowly start to invade more of her pit, until she tugs on her left hand in an attempt to pull it down to protect her weak spot. AAAAAhhhh!!! Mr. Ceeeeeeeaaa ha ha ha ha ha aaaaahhh!!Pleeeasssseee sstaaaapp!!! ah ha ha ha ha ha hah hah!!

Amy starts to buck wildly, bouncing her ass off the bed and swinging her head back and forth..... Ah ha ha ha ha oooooooaaaaaaaaahaha ha ha hah hah hah!!!!!!tee hee hee hee tee hee hee hee hee aaaaaagghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! When I think she has reached her bucking limit, she kicks it into another gear when i move the circles down to her protruding ribs...AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aaaaaaaahhhh ahhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhh ha ha hah ha ha ha oooogggggooooddddddddddd Mrrrrrr. CEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHH ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Amy temporarily loses her ability to laugh, (silent laughter) and I stop tickling, giving her a break after about 3 minutes of torture.
I feel her body go limp against me, as she gasps for breath. After a few minutes. she gasps, "MMr. C. let me go, please? just let loose of my left hand, and i'll stroke your cock with it, please???" She begs. "Please Mr. C? Please? I want you to fuck me Mr. C, please.. you have my blood pumping so much, my pussy is dripping.. I want you!"

Do you agree to let me tie you up, and have sex with me while you are in bondage?" I asked her. Still panting... the devilish grin comes across her face again, and she replys "MMmmm Mr. C., you can have me ANY way you want me!!!!"

To be continued....... ;)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back