• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling positions for lers

mike273273

TMF Regular
Just out of interest, can the tickling position of a ler increase ticklishness?

For example if a ler is tickling the armpits from behind as opposed to straddling the lee would this normally tickle more.

Another example might be the feet. You can tickle them in front by kneeling in front of them, or you can lean on them with your back towards the lee.

Do different positions tickle more?

It's subjective. I can't resist to feet tickling and armpit tickling is i was tied supine.

I believe that hogtie position was terrible for feet tickling, but really i don't screemed more than usually.

My hips are more ticklish if tickled when i'm prone.

In general, i can say that there're 2 truth.

1- All is subjective.

2- Uncomfortable position can be a new change for the ticklee, and she can't be able do be tickle tortured in this position so... maybe she can be so ticklish through it.

( Sorry my english, is bad i known, i hope you can understand what i said ).

Just out of interest, can the tickling position of a ler increase ticklishness?

For example if a ler is tickling the armpits from behind as opposed to straddling the lee would this normally tickle more.

Another example might be the feet. You can tickle them in front by kneeling in front of them, or you can lean on them with your back towards the lee.

Do different positions tickle more?

There could be some merit to this post, i have noticed myself is someone lays across my chest and tickle my side, my side seems more sensitive, could be the fact i can't wiggle under her or something but definte merit to this

i'd say so...being tickled normally doesnt tickle as much as being tickled in some sort of position (i.e being tied down/held down in a certain way)

There could be some merit to this post, i have noticed myself is someone lays across my chest and tickle my side, my side seems more sensitive, could be the fact i can't wiggle under her or something but definte merit to this

Yep, I agree! The more vunerable I feel, the more something is going to tickle.

Yep, I agree! The more vunerable I feel, the more something is going to tickle.

I'd agree with this. I always seem to get the best reactions out of sasaxrah when her bad spots are exposed without any ability to protect them (which sometimes can be done without bondage, although she does make it difficult, hehe).

I have always wondered about tickling positions.... what if you were tickled in the many positions of the karma sutra do you think this would work as well as having sex in those positions?

You're definatley right about this Mike273273. I notice that when I'm tickled from behind positions, like the ones you mention, my ticklishness in those areas increases somewhat.

I have a different theory though lol. Perhaps it tickles more because the lee can't see where the ler is coming from or what their next move will be? Kinda the same deal as when a lee is blindfolded, the lack of vision contributes to the surprise and anticipation of it all :D

Just a thought ;)

I feel like the closer my ler's face is to my face, the more intense the entire experience is, ticklishness and all.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back